Wrestlemania XXX Aftermath & Discussion

Here is what I would love to see as booked for the showcase of the immortals
and the 30th anniversary of Wrestlemania

1. THE MAIN EVENT
The Immortal Hulk Hogan and John Cena vs Hot Rod Rowdy Rowdy Piper and CM Punk
Special Guest Referee: Stone Cold Steve Austin

This would be Vince's money draw having 5 of the most iconic Superstars in one ring with one match spreading over the 30 year history of Wrestlemania and The WWE.

2. THE WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
WWE/WHC RANDY ORTON VS DANIEL BRYAN (2014 RR WINNER)

At the 2014 Royal Rumble Randy Orton retains his championship against John Cena via either Disqualification or from unclean fall. In the royal rumble match the Daniel Bryan will last eliminate Braying Wyatt breaking himself out of Wyatt Family and putting him in line at getting his hands on Randy Orton who he's been at battle with over 6 months after get screwed over at Summerslam 2013.

3. The Animal Batista vs The Beast Brock Lesnar w/Paul Heyman
No Holds Barred Match

These two beasts begin there program at Royal Rumble were Brock Lesnar after winning in huge fashion over The Big Show. After match backstage Brock bumps into Batista whose warming up for Royal Rumble Match and end up exchanging words on who deserves match against WWE/WHC Champion more with Batista saying after he wins the Royal Rumble there will be no question to who deserves it and walks away. In the Royal Rumble Batista gets down to last 4 between Batista CM Punk Bray Wyatt and Daniel Bryan. Batista is dominant in the match and the only thing to prevent him from winning the match is an intervening Brock Lesnar jumps the barriers and eliminates him with a toss over the top ropes and a quick exit with a turn back and smile looking back at Batista.

4. The Sheild vs The Undertaker 3 on 1 Handicap Match for The Streak

Undertaker comes back post Elimination Chamber and seeks out revenge against The Sheild after taking him out of action since last year. At Elimination Chamber during the The Sheild matches the lights go out and the gong hits once lights come back on enough to distract The Sheild causing them to lose there matches. The Crowd goes nuts for this.
Next night on RAW The challenge is set as The Undertaker makes his Road to the Streak Match debut and opens the challenge to The Sheild and is accepted.

5. NWO VS DX
Scott Hall/Kevin Nash vs Triple H/Shawn Michaels
THE FINAL BATTLE OF THE KLIQ

To culminate the 30th anniversary we bring about this bout as the two groups that dominated The Monday Night War. I know Vince would want his boys to win but Hunter might put one over and let Hall and Nash go out with a bang after they are inducted as NWO in Hall of Fame Class of 2014.

6. Cody Rhodes vs Goldust These two have been putting on incredible matches and feel that this match will be the one to steal the show Goldust puts over Cody and begins his major push in 2014.

7. Big E Langston vs Sheamus for unified IC/US Championship

8. The Wyatt Family vs The Usos vs Big Show/Rey Mysterio vs The Real Americans
Fatal Four Way Tag Team Elimination Match WWE Tag Team Championship

9. MONEY IN THE BANK
The Miz vs Kofi Kingston vs Damien Sandow vs Dolph Ziggler
vs Fandango vs Alberto Del Rio vs Rob Van Dam vs Bray Wyatt

10. AJ LEE vs Battle Royal Winner LIT A

Pre-Show

30 Superstar/Legends Battle Royal
1.Ryback
2.Curtis Axel
3.Sin Cara
4. Zack Ryder
5. Sin Cara
6. Bad News Barrett
7. Heath Slater
8. Jinder Mahal
9. Drew McIntyre
10.Brodus Clay
11. R Truth
12. Xavier Woods
13. Santino Marella
14. Titus O'Neal
15. Darren Young
16. Ric Flair
17. Ricky The Dragon Steamboat
18. Badass Billy Gunn
19. The Road Dog Jesse James
20. William Regal
21. Hardcore Holly
22. The Honky Tonk Man
23. Dusty Rhodes
24 Rikishi
25. Tito Santana
26. Tatanka
27. Sid Vicious
28. Vader
29. Jake the Snake Roberts
30. Ultimate Warrior

Here is what I would love to see as booked for the showcase of the immortals
and the 30th anniversary of Wrestlemania

1. THE MAIN EVENT
The Immortal Hulk Hogan and John Cena vs Hot Rod Rowdy Rowdy Piper and CM Punk
Special Guest Referee: Stone Cold Steve Austin

This would be Vince's money draw having 5 of the most iconic Superstars in one ring with one match spreading over the 30 year history of Wrestlemania and The WWE.

2. THE WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
WWE/WHC RANDY ORTON VS DANIEL BRYAN (2014 RR WINNER)

At the 2014 Royal Rumble Randy Orton retains his championship against John Cena via either Disqualification or from unclean fall. In the royal rumble match the Daniel Bryan will last eliminate Braying Wyatt breaking himself out of Wyatt Family and putting him in line at getting his hands on Randy Orton who he's been at battle with over 6 months after get screwed over at Summerslam 2013.

3. The Animal Batista vs The Beast Brock Leonard w/Paul Heyman
No Holds Barred Match

These two beasts begin there program at Royal Rumble were Brock Lesnar after winning in huge fashion over The Big Show. After match backstage Brock bumps into Batista whose warming up for Royal Rumble Match and end up exchanging words on who deserves match against WWE/WHC Champion more with Batista saying after he wins the Royal Rumble there will be no question to who deserves it and walks away. In the Royal Rumble Batista gets down to last 4 between Batista CM Punk Bray Wyatt and Daniel Bryan. Batista is dominant in the match and the only thing to prevent him from winning the match is an intervening Brock Lesnar jumps the barriers and eliminates him with a toss over the top ropes and a quick exit with a turn back and smile looking back at Batista.

4. The Sheild vs The Undertaker 3 on 1 Handicap Match for The Streak

Undertaker comes back post Elimination Chamber and seeks out revenge against The Sheild after taking him out of action since last year. At Elimination Chamber during the The Sheild matches the lights go out and the gong hits once lights come back on enough to distract The Sheild causing them to lose there matches. The Crowd goes nuts for this.
Next night on RAW The challenge is set as The Undertaker makes his Road to the Streak Match debut and opens the challenge to The Sheild and is accepted.

5. NWO VS DX
Scott Hall/Kevin Nash vs Triple H/Shawn Michaels
THE FINAL BATTLE OF THE KLIQ

To culminate the 30th anniversary we bring about this bout as the two groups that dominated The Monday Night War. I know Vince would want his boys to win but Hunter might put one over and let Hall and Nash go out with a bang after they are inducted as NWO in Hall of Fame Class of 2014.

6. Cody Rhodes vs Goldust These two have been putting on incredible matches and feel that this match will be the one to steal the show Goldust puts over Cody and begins his major push in 2014.

7. Big E Langston vs Sheamus for unified IC/US Championship

8. The Wyatt Family vs The Usos vs Big Show/Rey Mysterio vs The Real Americans
Fatal Four Way Tag Team Elimination Match WWE Tag Team Championship

9. MONEY IN THE BANK
The Miz vs Kofi Kingston vs Damien Sandow vs Dolph Ziggler
vs Fandango vs Alberto Del Rio vs Rob Van Dam vs Bray Wyatt

10. AJ LEE vs Battle Royal Winner LIT A

Pre-Show

30 Superstar/Legends Battle Royal
1.Ryback
2.Curtis Axel
3.Sin Cara
4. Zack Ryder
5. Sin Cara
6. Bad News Barrett
7. Heath Slater
8. Jinder Mahal
9. Drew McIntyre
10.Brodus Clay
11. R Truth
12. Xavier Woods
13. Santino Marella
14. Titus O'Neal
15. Darren Young
16. Ric Flair
17. Ricky The Dragon Steamboat
18. Badass Billy Gunn
19. The Road Dog Jesse James
20. William Regal
21. Hardcore Holly
22. The Honky Tonk Man
23. Dusty Rhodes
24 Rikishi
25. Tito Santana
26. Tatanka
27. Sid Vicious
28. Vader
29. Jake the Snake Roberts
30. Ultimate Warrior

Way too many matches. I imagine they're going with this:

1. WWE Championship: Batista (R) vs. Randy Orton (c)
2. The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar
3. John Cena and Hulk Hogan vs. Sheamus and Roddy Piper
4. Triple H vs. CM Punk
5. Batista vs. Alberto Del Rio
6. Daniel Bryan, Big E. Langston and Mark Henry vs. The Wyatt Family
7. Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Roman Reigns
8. The Big Show vs. Kane
Pre-Show: 30-man battle royal with everyone else.

Now, they might just add John Cena to the WWE title match and make it a triple threat though. Plus, they might add a 9th match for the divas, or for Rey vs. Sin Cara. I know the last 3 matches look super random, but WWE LOVES to do random matches like that.

No as I look back at previous Wrestlemanias I know the general consensus is usually having 8 matches/bouts but I've seen them have Wrestlemania with 11 and 12 matches on card. Plus my favorite Wrestlemania off all time had 11 matches on the card with Wrestlemania 17. The best one that there has been up to date in my opinion. So I felt that 11 matches wasn't too bad.

No as I look back at previous Wrestlemanias I know the general consensus is usually having 8 matches/bouts but I've seen them have Wrestlemania with 11 and 12 matches on card. Plus my favorite Wrestlemania off all time had 11 matches on the card with Wrestlemania 17. The best one that there has been up to date in my opinion. So I felt that 11 matches wasn't too bad.

The number of matches will be directly related to the number of backstage/useless segments they have. Just look at last year. They wasted 20 minutes of the show on four Rock/Cena promos - a curious move since we'd already bought the show and didn't need to be sold on the match anymore than we already had been. Additionally, the WWE wasted 15 more minutes on a lame P. Diddy concert. That was 35 minutes of completely wasted time at the biggest event of the year, 35 minutes that could've been used for the advertised Tons of Funk match AND at least one other match (possibly two more if all three went 10 minutes.)

But I digress... After watching Monday Night Raw last night, I believe I've updated the card I want to see complete with reasons and stories that could be played out to get there...

Batista (C) vs. Daniel Bryan
WWE Title Match
For months, we've been told that Randy Orton is the chosen one of The Authority. The connection between Orton and The Authority dates back 10 years when Triple H handpicked Orton to be apart of Evolution. Well, over the course of the past few months, we've seen some cracks in Triple H's plan and been lead to believe that Triple H might be having second thoughts about his chosen one.

Enter Batista. Just as Orton was chosen to lead the WWE into the future 11 years ago, so too was Batista. Another founding member of Evolution, I can see a scenario where The Authority switches course, books Orton/Batista at the February pay-per view for the WWE Title and then turns on Orton.

While most sites are predicting Batista to win The Rumble and then go on to 'Mania to challenge Orton, I feel that it might be too predictable. Additionally, I think last night was a good indication that the WWE can't keep ignoring the following that Daniel Bryan has achieved. If they want a memorable WWE World Heavyweight Title match at 'Mania, then they need to include their hottest star - and whether or not you like Bryan (and some don't), you can't deny that he's the hottest guy on the roster in the eyes of the live crowd. Booking Bryan to win The Rumble - and then booking Batista to win the belt at The Elimination Chamber - does a number of things. 1) It might lead to the biggest pop in Royal Rumble history. 2) It detours us from having a WWE World Heavyweight Championship match at 'Mania in which the crowd effectively boos both guys (do people even remember how they felt about Batista four years ago?) and 3) it allows for this next match to happen...

John Cena and Hulk Hogan (w. Jimmy Snuka in the corner) vs. Randy Orton and Roddy Piper (w. Bob Orton in the corner)
I don't believe there's a more perfect match for WrestleMania 30 than this one, and while the thought of an Orton/Cena match at 'Mania makes me leery, this pairing works on so many levels. 1) It gives Hogan his rumored match. 2) It pays homage to the WrestleMania 1 main event. 3) It provides substance to a story arc that has been brewing since December. In my opinion, there's simply no better way to use Hogan, Cena or Orton - and that Orton's father was in Piper's corner at WrestleMania 1 only makes this match seem more poetic to me.

The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar
No real explanation needed. This match is likely to happen.

C.M. Punk vs Triple H
Another match that doesn't need an explanation since it has been brewing for a few weeks now and is likely to happen.

Big E. Langston (C) vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Ziggler vs. Damien Sandow
Intercontinental/US Title Match
I love the Fatal 4-way matches, but I'm always leery of predicting them since those predictions rarely come true. The reason I'm predicting one here is three-fold. 1) I believe the WWE will merge the IC/US Titles in February and that Big E. Langston will walk out with both belts. 2) I believe Kofi Kingston will win the belts at WrestleMania to continue his rumored push. 3) I don't see the WWE doing a face vs face match at WrestleMania, and so the addition of at least one mid-card heel to the match makes sense to me.

The New Age Outlaws (C) vs The Usos
WWE Tag Team Title Match
This one is likely going to raise a few eyebrows - and though it isn't likely, I can see it happening. It looked like the New Age Outlaws' appearance on Raw last week was going to be a one-time thing due to the Old School Raw theme. Their 'turn' last night on Raw suggests otherwise, and with a scheduled match on Smackdown this week against Rhodes/Goldust, it looks like they might be in for a nice little run. Now, consider this - if Rhodes/Goldust is going to happen at 'Mania, as has been rumored for months, then the WWE needs to get the belts off them heading into the big event. But what heel tag team is ready to take the belts from them? The Shield isn't in the tag-team scene anymore. The Wyatts likely have bigger plans for 'Mania. The Real Americans aren't over enough. Ryback/Axel are buried as a team. The best option to carry the tag-team division is The Usos, but I don't see them taking the belts from the two brothers in a face vs. face match-up. That's where the Outlaws come in to play. They win the belts and give The Usos the rub at 'Mania. It makes sense to me...

A.J. Lee (C) vs Natalya Neidhart
Women's Title Match
I could also see AJ take on Brie Bella her, but the idea is obvious - the WWE creates a WrestleMania moment for one of their divas for the sake of Total Divas. I hate the idea, but it'll probably happen. Personally, I'd rather see AJ vs Tamina...

Cody Rhodes vs. Goldust

This match has been rumored for so long that I really hope we get to see it. It's a great story to tell, and would likely lead to a solid match. There's no better way to fill the WrestleMania mid-card than with matches that have great stories to them... this fits the bill.

Chris Jericho vs Sheamus
Sheamus is reportedly returning as a heel. Chris Jericho is reportedly making his annual WrestleMania return. Pitting Sheamus against someone like Jericho makes sense since it will provide a solid match and give Sheamus someone he can easily go over in his return.

The Shield vs The Wyatts
I think this is a match people want to see, and the time to do it is perfect. While The Shield has looked stronger the past few weeks, the cracks in their team are still there. They're likely to break up in the coming months, and there might not be a better way to do it than by giving The Wyatts the rub at WrestleMania.

Big Show vs. Kane
There is at least one match every year that is thrown together because the WWE has a big name or two that has to be on the card but has nothing else to do. Luckily, this isn't a terribly difficult story to tell. Big Show had problems with The Authority as recently as November - a story that can easily be approached again with Kane as his target.

Rob Van Dam vs. Bad News Barrett
Even though I don't recall a Bad News promo last night on Raw, I still think the WWE is pretty high on the gimmick. And if that's the case, then Barrett will need a WrestleMania match. Pitting him against RVD is a safe bet since it would allow him to wrestle someone with credibility and go over in the process.

Mysterio, Sin Cara and The Miz vs. The Real Americans and Alberto Del Rio
Pre-Show
It's a way to get six additional wrestlers on the card - four of whom wrestled in WWE/WHC Title matches at past WrestleManias.

Wrestlemania 20 went for 5 hours, I am fully expecting Wrestlemania XXX to go for 5 hours in duration also. With the amount of possible legends appearing and the solid main event talent they have, I think 5 hours will be required for WWE to put on the show they really want to get out there.
After last nights Raw, this is my card, keeping in mind this is my opinion and using my logic and judgement on being a WWE fan for 30 years.

1. WWE US/IC TITLE UNIFICATION LADDER MATCH
DEAN AMBROSE VS BIG E LANGSTON VS BRAY WYATT VS THE MIZ VS SETH ROLLINS VS KOFI KINGSTON VS ALBERTO DEL RIOS VSDOLPH ZIGGLER

2. BROTHERHOOD RHODES FAMILY MATCH
CODY RHODES VS GOLDUST (special referee Dusty Rhodes)

3. ROMAN REIGNS VS BATISTA

PIPERS PIT: RODDY PIPER interviews HULK HOGAN

4. WWE TAG TEAM TITLES FATAL FOUR WAY
THE USOS VS REAL AMERICANS VS PRIME TIME PLAYERS VS HARPER AND ROWAN

5. THE STREAK
UNDERTAKER VS SHEAMUS

HALL OF FAME CLASS OF 2014 INDUCTEES INTORDUCED TO CROWD

6. BROCK LESNAR VS RANDY ORTON

7. WWE DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP
AJ LEE VS NATALYA NEIDHART

8. CM PUNK VS TRIPLE H

9. 30 YEARS OF WRESTLEMANIA BATTLE ROYALE
Featuring guys not already in matches like DAMIEN SANDOW,BIG SHOW, KANE, REY MYSTERIO, BRODUS CLAY, SANTINO MARELLA, TENSAI, ZACH RYDER, RYBACK, FANDANGO, CURTIS AXEL, BAD NEWS BARRETT, SIN CARA and a stack of former WWE Legends who have performed at Wrestlemania such as DEMOLITION, PAUL ORNDORFF, RICK MARTEL, TITO SANTANA, ULTIMATE WARRIOR plus returning guys like possibly CHRIS JERICHO, ROB VAN DAM

10. WWE WORL HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
JOHN CENA VS DANIEL BRYAN

1. Opening Match
Brother vs Brother
Steel Cage Match
10 Minutes

Cody Rhodes vs Goldust

2. WWE Tag Team Championship Match

The New Age Outlaws vs The Usos
Tag Team Match
8 Minutes

3. Dream Match

Sin Cara vs Rey Mysterio
6 Minutes

4. Money in the Bank
Damien Sandow vs Kofi Kingston vs The Miz vs Dolph Ziggler
vs Curtis Axel vs Fandango vs Bad News Barrett vs RVD
13 Minutes

5. United States/Intercontinental Unified Championship Match

Alberto Del Rio vs Big E Langston
7 Minutes

6. Grudge Match

Ryback vs Goldberg
4 Minutes

7. Six Man Tag Team Street Fight

The Wyatt Family vs The Sheild
12 Minutes

8. Evolution(The Authority) vs The Best in the World

Triple H Batista Randy Orton and Ric Flair
VS
CM Punk Sheamus Chris Jericho and Hot Rod Rowdy Piper
19 Minutes

9. NO HOLDS BARRED STREAK MATCH

THE "BEAST" BROCK LESNAR VS THE UNDERTAKER
22 Minutes

10. Divas Six Pack Challenge WWE Divas Championship Match
AJ LEE vs Natasha vs Tamina vs Brie Bella vs Nikki Bella vs Cameron
5 Minutes

11. First Main Event

Big Show and Hulk Hogan w/Mr.T vs The Real Americans w/Zeb Coulter
11 Minutes

12. WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

JOHN CENA (WWEWHC) VS DANIELBRYAN (2014 RR WINNER)
21 Minutes

Main Event
D. Bryan vs Undertaker - after winning Rumble Bryan goes on about how the championship has lost credibility as often as it switches and says he wants the dead man..

Pipers Pit with Hulk Hogan held before Mania setting up a match

Cena (w/ hogan in corner) vs Miz (w/ Piper in corner) special Ref Ultimate Warrior

Lesner vs Randy Orton

HHH(Flair in corner) vs CM Punk (Jake Snake in corner) - they finally end their feud

New Age outlaws w/ X-pac vs The Shield

The Rhodes brothers in a Brother vs Brother match w/ their father as Special Ref.

Chris Jericho vs A.J. Styles (after they shock world and sign him)

Mysterio vs RVD

Sheamus vs Batista

Divas match (leg stretch time)

there are rumors going around that the reason WWE quickly dropped the Daniel Bryan/Wyatt Family alliance is because apparently, HBK has agreed to work WrestleMania against Bryan, so WWE scrapped the back up of Bryan/Bray for Mania...I hope this rumor is true.

there are rumors going around that the reason WWE quickly dropped the Daniel Bryan/Wyatt Family alliance is because apparently, HBK has agreed to work WrestleMania against Bryan, so WWE scrapped the back up of Bryan/Bray for Mania...I hope this rumor is true.

I can see that happening as well.

The current major names going into Wrestlemania are:

John Cena
Randy Orton
CM Punk
Daniel Bryan
Batista
Triple H
Brock Lesnar
the Undertaker

Maybe(Shawn Michaels)

If what you say is true(I hope it is). The WWE would be able to make 4/5 blockbuster matches for WM,easily.

For example:
Randy Orton vs Batista vs John Cena (Batista wins RR; Cena wins title at EC; Orton gets a rematch compliments the Authority)

the Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar (Has been rumoured for a while now)

CM Punk vs Triple H (Already in the works)

Daniel Bryan vs Shawn Michaels (Can have Daniel Bryan link up with CM Punk again in the Authority angle. Have HBK return again, setting up this match for WM. Easy Booking)

there is a HUGE report on WNW that the planned Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar match at WrestleMania has been scrapped...I really hope this is true and WWE goes with Batista/Lesnar and Cena/Taker instead for WrestleMania 30!!

Batista/Lesnar, Cena/Taker, HHH/Punk and HBK/Bryan as the main events at WrestleMania 30 would truly make this the greatest WrestleMania EVER in my opinion!!

there is a HUGE report on WNW that the planned Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar match at WrestleMania has been scrapped...I really hope this is true and WWE goes with Batista/Lesnar and Cena/Taker instead for WrestleMania 30!!

Batista/Lesnar, Cena/Taker, HHH/Punk and HBK/Bryan as the main events at WrestleMania 30 would truly make this the greatest WrestleMania EVER in my opinion!!

All that is nice. But then is Orton in the trash then? From being the WWE WHC at Royal Rumble to a nothing match is pretty far fetched isn't it?
I think Orton is either in a nostalgia match(Hogan-Piper) or in the Main Event.

I don't know about anyone else, but I think Daniel Bryan's going to end the streak this year. Let's face it, WWE won't give him the title but they want to get that big "YES!" chant going at Mania as well. I think Daniel Bryan can ride that wave as he runs and knees Taker in the Jaw before getting the three count. And to be frank, I wouldn't have it any other way.

I should have posted this in WWE PPV's but I just want to know at this point realistically what do you think the Mania card will shape out to be.This is not another wet dream Mania card of your dream matches.Be real by now WWE will finalize plans after Hogan's results.SCSA is not competing get over it.Rock,Jericho unless their in the rumble are most likely not returning.The card I think we may as well might get is....

[B]Cody Rhodes vs Goldust (Goldust career on the line)

WWE Tag Team Titles
The Uso's /w/ Rikishi vs The New Age Outlaws (possibly with X-Pac)

Christian vs Sheamus (Sheamus eliminates Christian from Rumble ,Chrisitian cost Sheamus a title match at EC,Christian puts his career on the line as he wants to prove he still got it.)

Mark Henry vs Big E. Langston (After being humiliated and embarrassed by Big E. at RR being eliminated by him,Henry cost him the title unification match against Dean Ambrose)

WWE Undisputed Intercontinental Champion Reigns vs Rollins vs Ambrose (Everyone know's the story here)

The Wyatt Family vs a Legendary trio

30 years of WM legends Battle Royal

Daniel Bryan vs HBK or Y2J (I don't think WWE had them build that far in to in for nothing.HBK stated on Raw in 2011 about how he wishes he could have one more match.HBK would sure come out to face the new face of the company such as D-Bry.This is still really 50/50 though and will only be if WWE can't get someone else as his opponent so HBK will most likely step up.

Randy Orton vs. a Legend (Legend vs Legend Killer for good time sakes) (Randy attacks a returning legend after losing the title to Brock so he takes out his frustrations out on them.

WWE WHC Brock Lesnar /w/ Paul Heyman vs Batista /w/ Ric Flair (Batista wins the RR tries to prove he's the real beast)

CM Punk vs HHH /w/ SCSA as ref

Undertaker vs. John Cena (Maybe a gong from the deadman will cost Cena the title at RR and another match at EC with Cena finally calling out Taker.)

Hogan as host

but keep in mind if Hogan past his test and WWE get's Sting we will see Hogan vs Cena and Sting vs Taker

This is my realistic card.What's yours...

My card is not terribly different, honestly:

I think we see Undertaker Vs. John Cena in the main event. I think this is just too good a match to pass up, and the two would work well together.

The co-main event would be for the World Title: Randy Orton Vs. Daniel Bryan. I expect Orton to retain at Royal Rumble and Elimination Chamber, and go on to face Daniel Bryan. Add Shawn Michaels and The Authority for some extra drama here.

Batista Vs. Brock Lesnar

CM Punk Vs. Triple H

For the US Title, Breakup of the Shield: Reigns Vs. Rollins Vs. Ambrose

Big E. Langston Vs. Bray Wyatt for the IC Title

Streak Match - Undertaker v Daniel Bryan
Have 'Taker hand pick Bryan to be his opponent and if 'Taker's last match put Bryan over.

WWE Title - Randy Orton v Roman Reigns
Reigns wins Rumble, tease out the tension between Shield & Authority, have Authority get in Ambrose ear, Ambrose costs Reigns the match "accidentally" leading to the full Reigns face turn the next night in front of a hot RAW crowd.

HHH v Punk
Self explanatory

Lesnar v Batista
2 guys pissed they didn't get the title.

Real Americans v Cena & Hogan Ref Austin
Have RA's beat the hell out of Cena, Cena calls a proper Real American, RA's beat tell out of Cena AND Hogan and some refs/agents leading to a special ref, Mania visual of the 3 WWE guys in one ring Hogan, Austin & Cena

IC Title - Big E v Sheamus
Have Sheamus come back as his original heel gimmick, and have him put together a stable after convincing McIntyre & Barrett to stop dicking around and get back to the stars they should be, which leads in to..

Tag Titles - Rhodes Bros v McIntyre & Barrett

Divas Title - AJ v Mickie v Beth v Kharma
Have AJ cut an open challenge promo, the next week have Stephanie come out and say 3 have accepted etc.

Ziggler v Ryback
Build a story from the concussion

My Card

Taker v The Shield (Gauntlet Match)
- Undertaker returns; cuts a promo about beating HHH TWICE from which Game comes out and they bitch until HHH says he's now the Authority, and he knows how to end the streak once and for all....Out come the Shield! HHH announces it will be Taker v Rollins...then Ambrose...then Reigns. The match sees Taker beat the first two leaving a staredown with Reigns. Taker wins, barely. Then the Shield attack Taker and Reigns saves Taker, Face turn for Reigns!

Daniel Bryan v John Cena (WWE World Heavyweight Title)
- Bryan suprise entrant to the RR, and wins! Cena will beat Orton and retain until Mania...Bryan wins on the grandest stage.

Lesnar v Batista (Feud after one eliminating another in the RR)

Orton v CM Punk (not sure how, or why! running out of ideas...)

Ok, fantasy booking with at least an element of reality and trying to make watchable TV:

Big E. Langston v. Ambrose - Title Unification (No DQ) Winner - Big E. Langston

The build-up to this match is obviously that there are too many belts. The Authority bring out the Shield and Langston on Raw after EC, neither belt defended on the PPV. HHH tells them that there isn't enough competition for both belts to exist, and that unifying the WWHC belt has been tremendously successful. So, Langston and Ambrose will unify at 'Mania XXX. HHH leaves the ring, and Big E. realizes he's alone with the Shield. They massacre him. Over the next few weeks, trade Big E. and Ambrose standing over each other after run-ins and interference. On the Go Home Raw, Brad Maddox brings Ambrose and Big E to the ring, announces that it's a no DQ match, and guarantees that there will be a winner and a Unification. The Shield all interfere in the match, but Langston is ready for them. Reigns tries to hit the spear, but Big E. slides out of the way, Reigns spears Ambrose. Ambrose gets up slowly after the loss, and hits his finisher on Reigns. Rollins comes in, and gets a steel chair shot. Ambrose has broken free from the Shield.

The Shield v. The Usos – Tag Championships Winners – The Usos

Typical tag match build-up. A few matches on Raw and Smackdown see the Shield having the upper hand. Typical #1 contenders promos. The very next match at Mania after Ambrose attacked Rollins and Reigns is the tag championship match. The Usos go over pretty easily, as the Shield are beaten up pretty good, leading Rollins and Reigns to fight each other in the ring after the match. The end sees Reigns spear Rollins, Ambrose runs in, and Reigns spears him. The Usos are tag champs.

Daniel Bryan v Bray Wyatt – Control over the Wyatts Winner – Daniel Bryan

The build-up is already established. Have Daniel Bryan continue to try and teach Harper and Rowan, angering Bray. At the PPV, have Harper and Rowan confused on what to do. Eventually, all 4 men are in the ring, in a standoff. Suddenly, the Wyatt theme hits, and in runs Bo Wyatt (Bo Dallas). Bo hugs his brother, and then starts beating on him. The ring clears, Daniel Bryan hits the running knee, and takes control over the Wyatt family. Bray gets up, on his knees, at Bryan’s feet, and Bryan hits the Sister Abigail on him.

AJ v. Anyone - Diva's match Winner - Anyone

AJ is super over. She needs to drop the strap and then go crazy as hell afterwards, to put some depth into her heel character. Or not. Really, I don't watch much Diva's wrestling, it's all pretty bad at this point. I do sorta like Natty. But, even if AJ won, I'm still not too concerned.

Real Americans v. Y2J and Piper - Winner - Y2J and Piper (ft. Hogan)

Piper's Pit featuring Y2J and his return a few weeks before 'Mania. As Y2J gets into the ring, he and Piper shake hands, etc. Then the Real Americans entrance hits. Zeb Coulter comes out as Jack and Caesaro stand on the ramp. Zeb cuts a promo about Y2J and Piper being Canadians, and how Progressive ideology from Canada is perverting American politics. The RA and Zeb start making their way to the ring. Jericho and Piper look at each other as the RA get into the ring, and the two groups start brawling. The faces toss the RA out. The next week on Raw, Jericho cuts a promo on the RA being a bunch of ignorant a-holes, etc. Go Home Raw sees the RA standing over Jericho and Piper. Tag match at 'Mania, Jericho gets a chair shot when the ref is distracted, barely gets the tag to Piper. The RA start squashing Piper, and Piper beckons to the backstage. All of the sudden, "I am a Real American" starts playing. Out comes Hogan, in red and yellow. He makes to the ring, ducks a tag team clothesline, off the ropes, into a double clothesline. Jack and Antonio are lying next to each other in the ring. Hogan does the ear thing to the crowd, does a leg drop onto both RA, and drags Piper over for the pin. Then Y2J, Hogan, Piper all celebrate in the Ring. Hogan promos about what being a "Real American" means, while his Real American music is playing.

Cody v. Goldust - Rhodes Family Legacy - Ladder Match Winner – Cody Rhodes

At Rumble or EC, the Rhodes brother drop the gold to someone, possibly the Shield (helping facilitate the Shield breakup when THEY drop the straps). Have Goldust and Cody begin arguing, bickering, shoving, etc. for a few weeks like they’re losing their chemistry. Have Dusty basically tell them on the Raw after EC that he's so proud of his sons, but there can only be one true heir in the family. He says that everyone knows that their name is Runnels, but the Rhodes is what they are. But he can only give the title of the new American Dream, the new Rhodes Family Legacy Heir to one of his sons. But he doesn’t want to make that choice, so they’re going to figure it out on their own. At ‘Mania. In a ladder match. Basic Ladder Match, great work, high spot is a Cross Rhodes off of the top of two ladders. Cody goes over.

Lesnar v. Batista v. Orton – Triple Threat for the WWHC Winner – Batista

Batista wins the Rumble. Lesnar wins the EC. Pretty easy set up, both men think they are the #1 contenders, HHH comes out, and determines that a Triple Threat is the way to go. Standard bawler buildup to the PPV, standard brawler match at ‘Mania. In the end, a few false finishes, everyone hits their finishers Lesnar F5s Orton after a Batista Bomb on Orton, Batista wins after 2 Batista Bombs to Lesnar.

HHH v. Punk – Authority Match Special Guest Ref – SCSA Winner - HHH

Basically, the build is the Authority pissing Punk off, blah blah. It’s been the same thing for years. Although, this time, there’s more on the line. It’s an Authority match. If Punk wins, he gets full autonomy from the corporate WWE. He comes and goes as he pleases, he does and says what he wants, and there’s nothing they can do about it. If HHH wins, then Punk has to completely rewrite his character. He becomes Corporate Punk, cleans up, shaves, wears a suit, etc. Much like Corporate Kane, but without sucking. Stone Cold gets involved telling Punk that he needs to win this to keep up thei anti-establishment/anti-McMahon attitude alive in the WWE. He then comes out and pulls his Legacy contract card, stating some stipulation that he can choose to Guest ref at any time on a PPV. He’s choosing this match. HHH tries to come out and fight it, Shawn Michaels comes out to try and argue against HHH having this match. Eventually, SCSA stuns Michaels and HHH on the Go Home Raw. HHH goes over on this, dirty, something like Shawn Michaels Superkicking Punk or something, leading into the Spring of Punk (which might work out, because Punk’s contract is up this summer, non-kayfabe). Have Punk, angry at the unclean win, fighting the system from the inside, etc. for the build-up to Payback, in which Punk does win his autonomy, and either leaves the company, or stays and gets kayfabe – 100% character control.

Cena v. Undertaker – Streak v. Pride Winner – ‘Taker

This doesn’t even take any suspension of disbelief in booking. There’s only one person that could tolerate the Real Heat that will come from defeating Taker. Everyone that understands kayfabe and RL understands that it’s quite possible that Cena will end the streak, causing this to be the first time since the Streak became a thing that people think that it might be ended. Cena, not the champion after the Rumble or the #1 contender after EC, decides that since he lost the match at RR, and since he didn’t (couldn’t) win the actual Rumble match or the EC match, that he has to set his sights higher. He calls out ‘Taker, but ‘Taker doesn’t respond. Suddenly, the lights go out, then come back on, ‘Taker is behind Cena. Cena turns around right into a chokeslam. The next several weeks see Cena being attacked. The Undertaker is ruthless. The Undertaker cuts a promo on the Go Home Raw stating that he’s sick and tired of being called out for the Streak, and that it’s about time that he laid this whole Streak thing to rest right now. He doesn’t care about a Streak, he just cares about sending his opponents to Hell. Cena’s music hits, and ‘Taker tells them to cut his music off, he wasn’t done talking. He tells Cena, you got a lot of nerve, kid, trying to cut me short. I watch you come out here and try and promo on people every PPV, but this time it isn’t happening. At ‘Mania you will REST….. IN..... PEACE…. Taker wins this, several false finishes, a solid 30 minute match. Typically great ‘Taker match, great Cena match. After ‘Taker wins, he picks Cena up, gives him the respect cuff on the head, and then falls back out of the ring, like always.

Wrestlemania 20 went for 5 hours, I am fully expecting Wrestlemania XXX to go for 5 hours in duration also. With the amount of possible legends appearing and the solid main event talent they have, I think 5 hours will be required for WWE to put on the show they really want to get out there.
After last nights Raw, this is my card, keeping in mind this is my opinion and using my logic and judgement on being a WWE fan for 30 years.

1. WWE US/IC TITLE UNIFICATION LADDER MATCH
DEAN AMBROSE VS BIG E LANGSTON VS BRAY WYATT VS THE MIZ VS SETH ROLLINS VS KOFI KINGSTON VS ALBERTO DEL RIOS VSDOLPH ZIGGLER

2. BROTHERHOOD RHODES FAMILY MATCH
CODY RHODES VS GOLDUST (special referee Dusty Rhodes)

3. ROMAN REIGNS VS BATISTA

PIPERS PIT: RODDY PIPER interviews HULK HOGAN

4. WWE TAG TEAM TITLES FATAL FOUR WAY
THE USOS VS REAL AMERICANS VS PRIME TIME PLAYERS VS HARPER AND ROWAN

5. THE STREAK
UNDERTAKER VS SHEAMUS

HALL OF FAME CLASS OF 2014 INDUCTEES INTORDUCED TO CROWD

6. BROCK LESNAR VS RANDY ORTON

7. WWE DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP
AJ LEE VS NATALYA NEIDHART

8. CM PUNK VS TRIPLE H

9. 30 YEARS OF WRESTLEMANIA BATTLE ROYALE
Featuring guys not already in matches like DAMIEN SANDOW,BIG SHOW, KANE, REY MYSTERIO, BRODUS CLAY, SANTINO MARELLA, TENSAI, ZACH RYDER, RYBACK, FANDANGO, CURTIS AXEL, BAD NEWS BARRETT, SIN CARA and a stack of former WWE Legends who have performed at Wrestlemania such as DEMOLITION, PAUL ORNDORFF, RICK MARTEL, TITO SANTANA, ULTIMATE WARRIOR plus returning guys like possibly CHRIS JERICHO, ROB VAN DAM

10. WWE WORL HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
JOHN CENA VS DANIEL BRYAN

With the recent supposed "locked in" matches for Wrestlemania being reported over the past 24 hours, it really throws open the top 4-5 matches. My original card, listed in the post directly above had John Cens vs Daniel Bryan(based on Bryan winning the Rumble and Cena winning the belt at RR), Triple H VS Punk( still appears to be on track), Undertaker vs Shemaus(returning Sheamus going for the Streak), Orton vs Lesnar and Batista vs Reigns. Being reported now that Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan and Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar are now confirmed for Wrestlemania XXX, and Triple H vs CM Punk appears locked in also. This leaves Cena, Orton and Batista and Reigns free. Now it appears The Sheidl will not disband until Mania time, so is this leaving the door open for Randy Orton vs Batista vs John Cena in a triple threat at Wrestlemania 30?
I really cannot see Orton vs Cena yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn again, and Cena vs Bray Wyatt surely would not be a Mania main event. Batista with 4 years ring rust then being thrown into the WWE title match against Orton, Im not buying that either. Whether this is just another smark insider report from a dirt sheet to throw fans of I do not know, but it does pose the question of what do WWE have planned for John Cens, Batista and Randy Orton come Mania??? Guessing after the Rumble things will be clearer

I'd be pissed if they don't do CENA/TAKER, HHH/PUNK and BATISTA/LESNAR as their main events...

I wouldn't mind Orton/Batista/Lesnar as a Triple Threat. I'm not really that concerned about which one holds the belt, but they're all about the same caliber, and I love watching Batista and Lesnar work. Orton should probably hold the strap until 'Mania, though. Cena/Taker is a must have match. HHH/Punk is a must have match. Goldust/Cody is a must have match. Everything else is just filler, really.

If the rumoured 5 matches for Mania actually take place it'll be an easy pass for me, I can't believe WWE would actually dump Cena, Bryan and Punk into secondary stuff in order to have Batista vs Orton headline, a match-up that sucked 5 years ago never mind now.

I just can't believe WWE will go this route, Cena has to have something bigger, if they are going with the boring Orton vs Batista match then surely Taker vs Cena should headline the card because you can't close the 30th Mania on such a lackluster main event.

The Undertaker vs John Cena
This match needs to happen before Taker calls it quits. Say what you want about Cena but he is one of the only people who actually have a chance of beating the streak. I also feel like this might be Taker's last Mania.. I think this would be a good send-off for the Deadman

WWE Title: Randy Orton vs Batista
This wouldn't have been my first choice but it seems to be the way WWE is going. There's a lot of history with these guys and a lot of different routes you could take this story.

Triple H vs CM Punk
I feel like this match is inevitable at this point. I think it might have made more sense for Daniel Bryan to be in Punk's place but this would still be a great match. I also see them adding a stipulation to the match and maybe Vince getting involved somehow.

Daniel Bryan vs Brock Lesnar
This is a match I've wanted to see for a long time. These guys would definitely give us a Wrestlemania worthy match. Its classic David vs Goliath and with Paul Heyman on the mic this could be pretty memorable.

Unified US & IC Titles: Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins vs Roman Reigns
This is a no-brainer at this stage. The Shield has been one of the most successful factions in recent memory and when it all goes down it needs to happen on the grandest stage of them all. It looks as if Reigns is going to be the breakout star but if you ask me I see all three becoming top guys eventually.

Cody Rhodes vs Goldust
This is another match that needs to happen. We saw the reaction Cody and Goldust got when they went at it at the Royal Rumble last year. I see Goldust stabbing Cody in the back in the next few weeks maybe at the Elimination Chamber. In any case I see this as a way for Cpdy to break out and become a key player in WWE.

Divas Title: AJ Lee vs Stephanie McMahon
This one may be a bit of a stretch I know. But at the same time Stephanie is in great shape and would be a better option than any other diva on the roster. Also, you could link this match in with the Punk/HHH rivalry if they need to.

Elimination Tag Team Match: The Wyatt Family vs Chris Jericho, RVD & Christian
Simple match. Three veterans taking on the already established Wyatts. I feel like this match would give Bray and his group the rub they need and we all know these 3 veterans won't mind putting over new talent.

30 Man Battle Royal: Winner Gets Shot At World Title Next Night On Raw
I could see this match starting on the pre-show and have it run on to the actual PPV. It would include today's stars who missed out on top tier match (e.g Ziggler, Big Show, Ryback) and legends to celebrate the 30th Anniversary of WM (e.g Jake The Snake, The Ultimate Warrior, Rikishi). I would like to see Jake Roberts winning here and facing Orton the following night but I know that's a little far-fetched.

I also see lots of legends sprinkled throughout the show. Maybe have SCSA be the special guest referee in the Punk/HHH match. I definitely think Flair should be involved in the Batista/Orton rivalry just to spice things up. I'm not sure about Hulk Hogan. I could see him as the host maybe.

This is the card I would be willing to pay to see and at the same time I don't think it's too unrealistic.

Some of these might be wishful thinking (especially the main event), but this is what I've come up with. *Asterisks indicate the winners.*

WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Daniel Bryan*
Undertaker* vs. John Cena
Batista* vs. Randy Orton
CM Punk* vs. Triple H
Dean Ambrose vs. Roman Reigns* vs. Seth Rollins (I'm assuming Ambrose loses the rumored title unification match with Langston, so there is no more US Title)
Intercontinental Championship: Big E. Langston (c) vs. Sheamus*
Chris Jericho vs. Bray Wyatt*
Ultimate Warrior* vs. Ryback
Cody Rhodes* vs. Goldust
Rey Mysterio vs. RVD*
Tag Team Championship Fatal 4-Way Ladder Match: New Age Outlaws (c) vs. The Usos* vs. Real Americans vs. Rowan & Harper
Divas Championship: AJ Lee* (c) vs. Tamina Snuka

20-Man Battle Royal for a Future WWE WHC Match: Mark Henry, Big Show, Kane, Kofi Kingston, Alberto Del Rio, Damien Sandow, Dolph Ziggler, Wade Barrett*, The Miz, Christian, Fandango, Brodus Clay, Xavier Woods, R-Truth, Curtis Axel, Evan Bourne, Sin Cara, Tyson Kidd, Titus O'Neill, Darren Young

I could accept your card, except I think Orton Batista should be for the title. Keep Bryan away from it, the only way he can be marketable is the underdog chasing his dreams.

the rumored card is atrocious...this would be my card for what should be the BIGGEST WrestleMania ever and let it go close to 5 hours like WM XX:

WWE World Heavyweight Championship:
Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Batista

John Cena vs. Undertaker

Daniel Bryan vs. Shawn Michaels

CM Punk vs. Triple H

Sheamus vs. Randy Orton

Six-Man Tag Team Match:
The Shield vs. The Wyatt Family

Goldust vs. Cody Rhodes

Fatal 4-Way Match for the WWE Tag Team Championship:
New Age Outlaws (c) vs. Big Show & Rey Mysterio vs. Jimmy & Jey Uso vs. Jack Swagger & Antonio Cesaro

10-Man Ladder Match for the Unified Intercontinental / United States Championship:
Big E Langston (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Bad News Barrett vs. Christian vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Chris Jericho vs. The Miz vs. Fandango vs. Damien Sandow

Divas Championship:
AJ Lee (c) vs. Paige or Emma

now that would be one incredible WrestleMania line-up!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back