WrestleMania 28 - Big Show vs. (c) Cody Rhodes (Intercontinental Championship)

Unfortunately judging by the way the storyline is going Big Show is going to take this one considering he has a horrible WM record and never won a singles match there. It looks like winning the IC Title is going to be his redemption which sucks for Cody Rhodes because he has had such an amazing run with the belt and made it feel relevant again. I don't want to see him lose it yet especially to the Big Show who doesn't belong wrestling for this title. Goldust should be in his place. Career vs Title would have been awesome.

It should be The Big Show.

Cody has humiliated Show several times now, and should continue to do so leading into Mania. Show should get his revenge at Mania.

Show deserves an actual compensation for his improvement as opposed to his 2 minutes as World Champ.

big show never wins at 'mania.

well, not literally, but you know what i mean.

cody.

Yeah Big Show never wins (singles) hardly at the BIGSHOW WRESTLEMANIA... kind of ironic isn't it?

I don't have any reason to really hate the big show, he's been a consistant player for WWE for years.. I like him and wish they would handle him better. He's your modern day Andre the Giant and gets jobbed to a lot of smaller people (I say people because its not just wrestlers he jobs to) its a shame really they could do so much more with him.

uhmm whats with all the support for the big show?? screw him, he is old and washed up and injured one of the wwe's "top performers" wade barret. Cody rhode's not only deserves to win this but he will win it. why break Cody's reign now? his reign has been great, he needs to keep the title, this match with big show is gonna suck cause show can't wrestle for sh*t, but show will just put Cody over even more.

uhmm whats with all the support for the big show?? screw him, he is old and washed up
And in one of the best runs of his life.

and injured one of the wwe's "top performers" wade barret.
He did his part just fine.
Cody rhode's not only deserves to win this but he will win it.
Cody has a bright and long future ahead of him. Big Show on the other hand is giving his all at the twilight of his career. He's never had a major Wrestlemania win other than beating Mankind and Carlito and Chris Masters in very forgettable matches. Winning his first Intercontinental Championship after such a long drive seems like a nice reward especially at Wrestlemania where he has such a terrible track record.
why break Cody's reign now? his reign has been great, he needs to keep the title,
No he doesn't. Losing it clears him to head into the main event scene. Someone's gonna have to replace Daniel Bryan eventually.
this match with big show is gonna suck cause show can't wrestle for sh*t,
People are excited for him. Good enough.

but show will just put Cody over even more.

He can do that whether he wins or loses.

Big Show was just in the Main Event Picture feuding with Henry and Bryant, now he's being moved back down the card to face Cody Rhodes for the IC title, REALLY?

Cody needs to beat the Big Show to further his push towards the Main Event.

Why the fuck would anyone have Show beat Cody at WM28?

Big Show was just in the Main Event Picture feuding with Henry and Bryant, now he's being moved back down the card to face Cody Rhodes for the IC title, REALLY?

Cody needs to beat the Big Show to further his push towards the Main Event.

Why the fuck would anyone have Show beat Cody at WM28?

Because that is literally what the build up to the match is about. How Big Show's never had a major moment or win at the event. Cody may "need" to beat Big Show, but the entire story and purpose would look stupid if he did.

Waaah Waaah Waaah!!!

My God. So what if the Big Show was challenging for the World Title before and is now chasing the IC Title! That's a great thing. You all want the IC title to be more prestigious, correct? Yet, you are bitching that Goldust should be in the match instead.

I get the whole brother dynamic and it would've been cool to see the Rhodes brothers fight, but what does that ultimately do for Cody or the IC Title? Nothing.

Hell, I'm all for Big Show winning. That allows Rhodes to move on and up, and Big Show will be an awesome mountain to climb for whomever he eventually puts over to take it off of him.

I get the build up is to make the Big Show look unstoppable going into the match, and him to actually have a meaningful win, but does anyone really want to see the Big Show go over Rhodes in this match? I don't, and its not because I was hoping for Rhodes vs Rhodes, its because the Big Show is terrible in 95% of his feuds. If he goes over Rhodes, it would be a major step back for the buildup and time they've put into Cody.

Can't think of any reason why Big Show would win. Cody Rhodes winning and adding to Show's poor Mania record is more interesting and makes more sense than Show winning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back