Would You Like To See Rhyno Back In The WWE?

1. would you like to see rhyno in wwe again?
2. if u would like to see him return to wwe, how would you book it?

I'm a huge fan of Rhyno/Rhino, but after witnessing his WWE run from '03 to '05, I wouldn't have much faith in him being booked properly. They booked him pretty good in '01 with him beating the likes of Kane, Big Show and Chris Jericho, but when he came back from neck surgery, it all went downhill. Remember him jobbing to Batista in 3 minutes and I think...17 seconds? What about him jobbing to Scotty 2 Hotty, Rikishi, Bradshaw and Maven? Maven and Scotty 2 Hotty for Christ's sake! At least TNA gave him a run with the big one, but he soon became an afterthought there. I'll admit I didn't see all of his run in TNA, but some of the feuds he was put in seemed kinda lame. I was actually glad WWE released him back in '05, because it was painful watching him job all the time.

Would I like to see him in WWE again? Only if he's booked better. I don't want to see him jobbing to Santino Marella, Trent Baretta, the Usos, Heath Slater, etc. If he came back, I'd probably have him "re-debut" by GORING Sheamus in a Sheamus vs. Christian match. I'd pair him up with Christian and have him beat a lot of the top stars (Sheamus, Orton, etc.) I'd give him the World Title reign he deserves.

I have always been a fan of his so yeah it would be cool to do something with him in the wwe again.

My dream return for Rhyno would be that Christian comes out and starts complaining for one last shot and Henry says the usual shit like no and then Henry starts beating the shot out of Christian and then BAM !!!! Rhyno gores Henry but I couldn't see this happening without turning Henry face which I wouldn't like to do. Rhyno could win a few tag titles with Christian to help rebuild the division and then break out in his own but I don't think he would get past the mid card maybe an IC title run. Also Christian could cut the promos for him since his mic skills aren't fantastic.

Since he is only 35, I think he can still go for a few years. Never been a fan of him but he is known to alot of people so if booked properly he can add some to the midcard of smackdown.

Personally, I think Rhyno would end up just being a has-been. Like when D-lo came back for a few. I don't think he'd fit on Raw as a mid card, but if he was gonna return, it'd be on Smackdown. He could do something to face younger guys, like Drew or Bryan. He would be an interesting surprise, but that's it. He probably wouldn't get a championship, and would only begets or less than a year. IMO he's washed up, and he isn't in the spotlight. I'm actually amazed that someone made a post about it.

so i googled him and found out that hes ONLY #% YEARS OLD.

He must be really old then if he's bypassed numbers and gone into symbols for his age. :p

In all seriousness though, I don't want to see Rhyno in a WWE ring again. His last run was nothing to write home about. The only really memorable moment that still sticks out to me was when Jericho made fun of him and Stephanie in a promo. "I'm going to get that filthy animal.... and I'll get you too, Rhyno!". That was only good because of Jericho though. His TNA run was alright, with some high points being when he briefly led the Frontline faction against the Main Event Mafia. They have several younger guys who should be pushed rather than Rhyno. Perhaps they can bring him back to put people over or be one of the trainers. I would book his return as an enhancement talent. He would be like what Tommy Dreamer was, someone to help guys look better and generally loses due to not needing the push.

I think Smackdown could use him due to the lack of established stars on that show. If I were the WWE I would sign him to a one year deal for Smackdown and then see how it goes from there.

I'm only familiar with Rhyno's most recent work with TNA and not his original ECW run. That said, while I'm not exactly crazy about the prospect of him joining the roster I wouldn't be opposed to it. He could be used for talent enhancement which is always nice to have now or he can work a program with Christian.

I don't expect him to win many (if any) titles should he somehow end up on the roster though.

The only way I can and would like to see Rhyno return is if it were on Smackdown and he came back as Christian's "enforcer." It could work really well in this storyline with Sheamus getting the best of Christian leading to Rhyno coming out and taking out Sheamus with a sick gore through a table or something. Christian can play up his heel persona even more by hiding behind Rhyno, similiar to when he was doing with Tomko in both WWE and TNA. It could really enhance his heel persona and add an additional layer to his character.

I do like the enforcer gimmick for Rhyno. He and Christian have some history with each other and Rhyno would be perfect for that role. I have never really seen anything in Rhyno and I do not understand why others do. However, I wouldn’t mind seeing a familiar face on the Blue Brand once again. If he can establish himself with today's crowd, I do not see what he couldn't wrestle full time especially if he's putting someone over. I like the Christian idea the most though. I think it could be interesting to see him back after being so vocal about the WWE in TNA.

i would like to see rhyno back for like a wrestlemania match or like team up with christian to like make smackdown better but reality it wouldn't happen so no he won't come back wich really sucks or maybe he will come back but i don't know wwe isn't that smart

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back