Would You Like To See Rhyno Back In The WWE?

Odisho

PISTOL PETE
i was watching a video of edges little party after this weeks smackdown, and my eyes opened wide when i saw Rhyno there. and we all know how edge christan and rhyno are best freinds. i so i was thinking it would be nice to see rhyno come back for one last run. so i googled him and found out that hes ONLY #% YEARS OLD. i mean the guy is young and should be on the roster as soon as possible, the guy is huge, has an awsome move set with one of the best and possibly the most powerful spear in history, THE GORE. fantastic wrestler with so much experiance. his spine buster was really cool. and the guy is big and can move good. i think if booked right in about a year he could possibly win a world tittle. i dont know about u but im a big fan of his.
896.jpg

1. would you like to see rhyno in wwe again?
2. if u would like to see him return to wwe, how would you book it?

Only #%? He doesn't look a day over #@.

As for Rhyno, I enjoy his work. TNA just sort of forgot about him. He was over huge back when the first got on Spike. They just didn't keep him going for whatever reason. I would like to see him back. He's an established name and a good worker. I don't know about a main eventer, but it gives the up and coming mid carders (Swagger, Ziggler, Riley) someone else to work with.

No. Plain and simple. He's good but he'd just be stealing spots from guys who are finally getting a nod from the WWE. So his return is unnecessary.

Absolutely not. Like the vast majority of guys that came out of ECW, Rhyno is an overrated hack. He's as bland and one dimensional as a wrestler gets. He makes even Samoa Joe look like he's got personality.

Also, like a lot of ECW guys, Rhyno is someone that only ever really shined in a hardcore type of environment. As long as he was in a situation where he could gore someone through a table, then things were fine. But, then again, it doesn't necessarily take a lot of skill to be a good hardcore wrestler. Put Rhyno in a standard match and, at best, the guy was average. A little too big to be a high flyer, not really big enough to be a serious powerhouse, no real technical abilities to speak of or to make him stand out, etc.

Is it against the rules to show peoples age....have I broken my laptop.... or does random signs have like a secret WrestleZone Code for those who come here often?
My real question is.... he is only HOW old ?

Anyway, I dont want to see him in WWE just because I didnt really think he was THAT good. Maybe he can assist some tallent in getting over or maybe win a MID card title here and there. Not a WWE title, no way...TNA dropped him out of title contendership as soon as someone better came along so why on earth would WWE main event him?

The proportion of his arms really iritates me also....he has little T-Rex arms...maybe his muscle proportion deceaves my eyes though.

Haha! I'm guessing that the OP meant to say that Rhino (or "Rhyno") is 35 years old, but held down the shift key when typing it (to type the numbers in CAPS? ...just a guess).

In any event, I wouldn't mind seeing Rhino/Rhyno back in the WWE. As others have already pointed out, he really only did shine in the ECW Bingo Hall because it was a hardcore environment. I barely remember his first WWF run, all I really remember is that he was hanging out with Edge & Christian when they were still tagging together.

If (and this is a HUGE "if") Rhyno was able to adapt more to the WWE's style (maybe work off all of his ring-rust down in FCW for a while), then he could maybe have one more decent run with the 'E. I really wouldn't see him as a contender for either of the World Championships, but I could see him in a nice mid-card feud for the IC/US Strap.

In any event, I don't think the WWE would benefit from signing him again. I doubt it would get them any more attention, and it would really only benefit Rhyno by getting him some more exposure. I like what the WWE is doing now, with trying to push younger stars. I think adding one more "has-been" (if you could even call Rhyno a "has-been") to the WWE's roster is something they can do without. Just my two cents, although I wouldn't be totally against the idea.

I have no objection to Rhyno coming back but I'm not exactly begging for him to return either. I've never been a fan of his and don't really see what he has to offer. In my opinion it would be like an NFL team bringing back an old guy who was never really that great to replace a young guy who isn't that great. Come to think of it, forget the NFL reference. That's exactly what the WWE would be doing.

I'm kind of biased. I used to love Rhyno. I loved his moveset and everything. But then, TNA came a couple years ago. And he was such an a**hole in person. He wouldn't sign autographs at the autograph session, he wouldn't communicate with the fans. But personal feelings aside, I'd let him come in. He could really boost the midcard division. Have some solid feuds with some of WWE's big studs of his size.

I think I'd give him one last run.

By no means should he come in at a main event level. I'd like to see him as Christian's cronie now that Christian's heel. They always had great chemistry.

I agree that he has an awesome moveset and a good image, but I also think that he's been away from the WWE for too long; no new fans will know him.

I think if they tried it it would be very hit & miss.

If Rhyno comes back I think it'd be for a Trainer for Tough Enough, Although they already have Hugh Morris to be the tough nose trainer maybe flip flop on different seasons or just have two hard trainers on the same season.

For wrestling though I don't really care so much to see him in the ring again. I was never an ECW guy but Rhyno wasn't my least favorite either so it wouldn't disappoint me if he was back I guess.

So if it were to happen I'd book him on Smackdown for sure and in feuds versus Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Mark Henry ( I don't think his main event push will last). Maybe a sidekick for Wade Barrett to ensure victories.... Nothing to extensive. It'd be great to see Rhyno repackaged to somehow maybe in a tag-team form with the right competitor like a William Regal to be tough brawlers or a Cody Rhodes to allow Cody be a voice of the team.

I love Rhyno, but I don't think he'll return. If he did though, I think it would be great for him to play a bodyguard role to Christian or maybe even a tag team with him.

I don't know, if they had a hardcore division. Of course,

but I don't think they could find a right use for him anymore, back in WWF. He was good because he was hardcore. But not anymore, leave him out. He's not needed.

I like Rhino and I allways have, I like the Rhino that was in Ecw. Not any of his other times in wrestling. I will admit that he is a good wrestler, but that's about it. He's not the greatist in the ring, he can sell but that's about it. His mic skills are minimal, but that's what you get when you start in Ecw.

From what I've saw, Rhino is a pretty hardnosed guy. I think him as a trainer would be good for some people. A backstage role could fit him down in Fcw as a trainer. But really he brings nothing outside of Midcard tallent. Not upper midcard trying to break into the ME. But midcard, just flat midcard. I like Rhino, but outside of Ecw his role has allways been midcard, and Justifiably so.

I'm a fan of Rhyno and I wouldn't mind seeing him come back. I would like to see him come back as Christian's bodyguard and I think it could work. Rhyno is a pretty intimidating guy and Christian is playing the coward so it makes sense. He still could probably wrestle as he's only 35, so maybe a tag team? I think they'll be a decent tag team that would be another team in the division.

Absolutely not. Like the vast majority of guys that came out of ECW, Rhyno is an overrated hack. He's as bland and one dimensional as a wrestler gets. He makes even Samoa Joe look like he's got personality.

Also, like a lot of ECW guys, Rhyno is someone that only ever really shined in a hardcore type of environment. As long as he was in a situation where he could gore someone through a table, then things were fine. But, then again, it doesn't necessarily take a lot of skill to be a good hardcore wrestler. Put Rhyno in a standard match and, at best, the guy was average. A little too big to be a high flyer, not really big enough to be a serious powerhouse, no real technical abilities to speak of or to make him stand out, etc.

^^^^^ This ^^^^^

I was never really a huge Rhyno (or Rhino) fan. I never watched ECW and I never really understood his hype when he was in the WWE. He's done some cool things in TNA, but nothing really too memorable. His gore is cool, but he's not Edge. He's not Goldberg. I guess I wouldn't mind too much seeing him back. He's young enough and agile enough that he could work with guys like John Morrison or Dolph Ziggler and put them over pretty well. I just don't want to see somebody come in from the old days and win a World title. Too many people have worked too long to be replaced for no real reason. WWE is not TNA for that reason alone...

I wouldn't mind if Rhino won a World Title. Yes, he's a guy from the old days, but he's still relatively young like most people said. Plus he's a guy who can believably beat a Superman face like Cena just by hitting the Gore out of nowhere.

And he was such an a**hole in person. He wouldn't sign autographs at the autograph session, he wouldn't communicate with the fans.

I met him at an autograph session, you could see how bored he was. He did pose for a picture and answer a question, but it was obvious he didnt want to be there...

I would be more than happy for Rhyno/Rhino to come back to the WWE. The guy is not old, has a good few years left in the business and I have always enjoyed his in-ring work.

Granted, most of his best moments have been in hardcore type matches either in ECW or WWE, but I think he could be great if initially used as some kind of enforcer, using his size and power to help out someone, and then getting back into the ring himself.

He was never the best technical wrestler, but he always entertained me and I would love to see the GORE...GORE....GORE! again in the WWE, that was an unbelievable finisher. If Rhyno was ever to come back, I couldnt see him getting into the World Title picture, he never had the mic skills or charisma for that, but as a mid-card champion and used more in an enforcer/destroyer role, I think he would do just fine. I always was disappointed in how he was used when he was in the WWE, he deserved more of a chance

I actually wouldnt mind seeing Rhyno back in the WWE, im sure he can still go but what would they do with him? It would be wrong in all sorts of ways from a youth perspective as hes had his day, but it he were to come in and help develop talent and ring out the *****es from developmental it could work, they could even have him as some kind of manager for younger talent to look up to who gets involved in the action from time to time, i know he never held a world title in WWE but hes still well respected within wrestling. If there was ever a hardcore title revival then he should be the guy to go to and not Dreamer, i know Dreamer was pretty much the face of ECW but by god he lost it years ago and is incredibly stiff nowadays, im honestly surprised that the guy can still walk.

Conclusion: Rhino/Rhyno should return for either a manager role or to help wrestlers flourish into insane wrestling machines. What if he were the guy to train the divas backstage, im sure they would be more inclined to take a decent bump if it was him teaching them

silly, people are quick to jump all over oldies taking spots from the youngsters, i think it would be a terrible idea, he is well past it, i wouldn't offer him anymore then $35,000 a year at best, thats all he is worth now, this is why he isn't working much or at all currently.

WWE currently has enough young stars they can build as main everters, they have no need to get recycled wrestlers from the mid 90's, if they want to go after anyone it should be guys under 25 with more then a few years in front of them.

in a word, no. I'm not a huge Rhyno fan and with the Hardcore type matches all but gone I would say there is not really a place for him. He's not a technical wrestler, he's a brawler, an undersized one at that. Like I said I can't see a place for him in the WWE right now. That being said, they probably have signed him already.

Erm no. The guy can barely talk (I cringe every time I hear him, feels forced), he's not technical, there's no place for him as said before. Rhino isn't even THAT much of a draw, when Rhino when to TNA, it was more because he was one of the first to have gone from WWE to TNA - the pop was there due to that more than because he's over. He really isn't and gets stale quick.

These are the selling points of Rhyno: Good hardcore wrestler with an over finishing move.

Frankly, Justin Gabriel covers at least half of what Rhyno has to offer, and has more personality and fan connection instead. As for the garbage wrestling stuff ... isn't Foley coming back soon?

Rhyno was all right but I see little purpose in bringing back an old midcarder when the current mid card is full of bright young guys.

Rhyno is awful. I'm glad he's gone. No mic skills, limited in-ring abilities. No Joey Styles to overexaggerate GORE GORE GORE....please, no Rhyno.

I like Ryhno, and despite WWE pushing so much younger talent, they need some more veteran experience to help these young guys out a little more. I think he'd be a good midcard guy or someone who could play an enforcer kind of role. Always had a cool look, and the guy can go in the ring even outside of an hardcore environment. I don't know why you guys think he couldn't go. He can, and in TNA he proved he can even cut a promo. No drug or drinking problems to my knowledge. I'd say he would be a solid pickup for them.

Rhyno is garbage. The only thing he has going for him is his spear. It will show how shitty Edge's spear was. :lmao:. But the guy is a horrible wrestler and has horrible mic skills. They are plenty of better options on the current roster if Christian needs a bodyguard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back