• Eve Torrez

• Chris Masters

• Matt Stryker or Todd Grisham

• The world's greatest tag team

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrestlezones Top Heel
The list will be on the poll but if you agree more than one write the other names down but for none just simply write (none of the above) Please don't be rude I'm being serious every one at the top I heard be referred to as a legend before by multiple people.Which ones do you agree with.Remembering i'm not saying it personally I'm just going with what I hear. And if you chose one with 2 people after you vote for them write their name down.

Dude, what is with you and that word?

from Dictionary.com said:
noun
a nonhistorical or unverifiable story handed down by tradition from earlier times and popularly accepted as historical.

the body of stories of this kind, especially as they relate to a particular people, group, or clan: the winning of the West in American legend.

an inscription, especially on a coat of arms, on a monument, under a picture, or the like.

a table on a map, chart, or the like, listing and explaining the symbols used. Compare key1 ( def 8 ) .

Numismatics , inscription ( def 8 ) .

As you can see, no one on this list is a legend. No wrestler, manager, general manager, diva, EMT, referee, ring announcer, commentator, color commentator, bell ringer, security guard, booking agent, coach, cameraman, musician, video editor, key grip, sound technician, advertising personnel, limo driver, ring maintenance worker, etc. is a walking example of the term "legend". Period. No one. Hulk Hogan, John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Rock may be considered legends to the majority of fans, but they are just regular workers who know how to perform in front of thousands of people a week. These are trained actors/athletes. If you want to call one a legend you may as well call them all legends because each one contributed to the business. Every last one.

"Legend" is just a word thrown around to hype up a wrestler and sell tickets.

Why in the Blue Hell would you put Todd Grisham and Matt Stryker in the same line for a vote? Good Lord, talk about loading the Deck. Great example, in another vote, I'd vote for Matt Stryker, but surely not Todd Grisham because I'm not a fan of Todd. This is like saying, what is your favorite food, and Pizza/Diarrhea are on of the choices together. It just makes no damn sense! On a side note, I am not comparing Todd Grisham to Diarrhea, but you get my point, right? Either way, it's not like they are the same people, you know? Oh, and same thing with Khali and Hornswaggle, what the Hell man?

The only one I could see being a legend is punk just because he will be around long enough but as far as right now none of them are they haven't been around long enough give it 10yrs then ask

Can we close this thread, because it's just embarrassing.

The only person who's done anything that'll actually be remembered right now is Punik

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back