Would this be worthy to Main Event?

tvcolosi

Getting Noticed By Management
I'm of the opinion that as long as Bryan can come back and wrestle some sort of a match at MitB, they should not strip the title. On the flip side you likely don't want his first match back to be a 1 on 1 25 minute PPV Main Event.

So for the MitB show I'd love to see a double Main Event.

Evolution and Bray Wyatt Vs The Shield and Daniel Bryan. You can hide him so he can shake the rust off. Also you can set the stage for a Bray vs Bryan match at Battleground.

Then put the biggest names left in the Ladder Match with only former winners.

RVD, Sandow, Ziggler, Swagger, Miz, ADR, Kane and Cena. Dare I say you can tease a return of a certain former 2- Time winner who shall remain nameless...

From Chicago.

It just doesn't make sense to drop the feud with Bray Wyatt vs Cena and lump Bray in with Evolution. Then putting Cena in that MITB is too predictable of an outcome. I'd say if this were to have to happen, then there would have to be some sort of conspiracy angle where Bray Wyatt has been in cahoots with the Authority all along. The did work together several times in the past, they also feuded with the Authorities enemies at the same time as the Austhority and they did pretty much convert Kane over to the Authority. So I can see something like Evolution, Wyatts and Kane vs Shield, Cena, Bryan, Usos. Or you could even just do Evolution, Bray, Kane vs Shield, Cena, Bryan with Harper and Rowan at ringside. I think this feud could work out where they go back and show clips from before with the devil in "The devil made me do it" being Vince McMahon. Then Wyatt going against Cena to show that Vince made Cena and he can destroy him and make a star out of anyone. You'd have this whole evil group of associates the conspired to shake up the foundation of the WWE vs their 5 super heroes.

I'm not overly keen on the Wyatt Family teaming with Evolution. It seems counter-productive to have Bray partner HHH. Also, having Bryan wrestle, and not defend the championship seems silly. Unless they put it on the line a tag-team match but I'm never a fan of those type of matches.

There is enough talent on the roster to cope without Bryan. If Bryan can't wrestle for a few months then they should either strip him of the title or indeed make an interim champ. They can't put on PPV's without the WWE WHC being defended and Bryan would get his opportunity when he is healthy.

Sadly I'm getting more and more of a gut feeling Bryan is going to be stripped of the Championship, which is a shame. But if he can't defend the title, you gotta do it. Besides, the return from injury to glory angle is a proven money maker. As far as your tag main event, I don't like it. I just don't like the idea of Bray teaming with anyone when he has his own faction with him. Why would Bray want to work with other people when he could just have Harper and Rowan tag with him? It's just kind of awkward. Also, Batista would be gone by then, so unless you replace him that match is actually a 4 on 3. I think if, and it's a pretty big if, but if Daniel Bryan has a match at MiTB, it should be 1 on 1. Because let's be honest, if there's anyone in the industry who can take time off for a neck injury and have a half hour 1 on 1 match as his first match back, it's Daniel Bryan.

Instead of Bray, you could sub Kane in, I originally had him there but the idea of a MitB with only former winners came to me while I was writhing the 1st post. Kane works just as we'll and you don't hVe the awkward Bray Evolution team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back