• Garrett Bischoff Being Pushed

• Jeff Hardy at Victory Road

• Anonymous Raw GM

• Raw Walk-Out

• Nash Returns

• Immortal

• Sting As Joker

Results are only viewable after voting.
Voted for Michael Cole in General from the over exposure on television and the waste of air time and pay-per-view card spots with his "in ring" performances I don't see how Cole's year as "Mr WrestleMania" can't win this. Just awful material.

Why can't I vote? Do I need a certain amount of post?

My vote goes for Michael Cole in General, on commentary he buries talent and is to involved in the ring. Keep him behind his desk or sack him.

I was extremely tempted to vote for Sting as Joker. I thought it dumbed down the character a little bit. I get that Sting has had a history of copying movie characters, but the Joker Sting is one I'm glad TNA has recently got rid of. But really, is there anything on television as annoying and consistently shoved in our face to the point of eye roll and chasing viewers away as Michael Cole, the announcer, the wrestler, and the cheerleader. I don't know if he is trying to channel Bobby Heenan. But I've seen Bobby Heenan, I've listened to Bobby Heenan, and Michael Cole is NO Bobby Heenan. Michael Cole= Epic Fail of 2011 (not named Jeff Hardy)

Raw Walk Out, easily.

I don't think I've ever seen anything so lame and pointless to actually end a show. And what's worse is that it led to nowhere other than making John Laurinaitis GM, which, outside of Punk's ridicule of him, has been horrible.

Garrett Bischoff. All I see is an entitled douchebag benefiting from nepotism. I love TNA, but I want no part of it.

They all deserve my vote but I went with RAW Walk Out because it was just so stupid and made little to no sense in the overall context of things.

Michael Cole's in the lead? Without him, guys like Daniel Bryan and The Miz wouldn't be nearly as over as they are.

Looks like I'm leaning towards the Raw walkout. Although the cameraman dropping the camera was a nice visual. And the first twenty minutes of the next Raw was great. John Laurinaitis becoming GM was a plus, too.

Fuck it, I'm voting for Immortal.

Garrett Bischoff's push.

Gunner really isn't as bad as most people make him out to be, I can tolerate Crimson, but Garrett Bischoff's push has been painful to watch. He's awful in the ring, his personality is incredibly dull and bland, and Garrett just looks like the guy, who only got a push and a spot on the roster, because he has connections with his dad. Garrett's push has received a fair amount of importance and spotlight in TNA, but besides being Eric Bischoff's son, I can't think one of justifiable reason for his push.

I see it has votes and yet no-one has commented. The dropping of the Anonymous GM angle without nary a reference has had me perplexed for a long period of time now. This character dominated every major decision on RAW for months on end and just vanished, leading to first Trips and now Johnny Ace GMing :wtf: Would it really have been that complicated to tie it in with Punk's storyline? :disappointed:

Hell, the Anonymous GM angle goes down in my books as the worst angle ever. Like, no, it was just so futile and unbelievable. Like someone could type that fast.

definitely anonymous Raw GM, it didn't even get bloody resolved and just disappeared! We became too obsessed with how annoying Michael Cole is and HHH attempting to kick ass.

It wasn't really an "angle" but Michael Cole in general. Hands down.

Jeff Hardy at Victory Road wasn't an angle. He was incapacitated. For real. That wasn't an angle... It's kind of frustrating that he Hardy's keep sliding into categories they don't belong in.

Raw walk out easy and whats worse is they actually made up for it the next week with that smart idea that every superstar left was doing a job and i thought "Wow this is fucking amazing" probably the best/most entertaining opening to a RAW i seen all year and then fucked that part up.

I'm going with Garrett Bischoff. You could say what Michael Cole is doing is worse but then again, Cole NEVER went over a WWE wrestler. Just Jerry Lawler & Jim Ross. Garrett has gone over Gunner, a young guy that has a lot of promise.The worst part is that he went over him with 1 move! A DDT!

Cole, especially because it feels like it may never end. Like, twenty years from now, he'll still be this unbearable douchebag that makes any show he commentates for half as entertaining. He detracts from the product, and seriously makes me consider not watching at times. If I could change one element of any company's product, I'd move Cole from the announce team. Thing is, he'd be a great manager or authority figure, but for now he's just a black hole for all that is decent. Most of these bad angles are dead, or will be soon. Cole persists.

Bellas/Bryan/Twincest- Annoying, not terrible. I could have done without the silly bickering between Brie and Nikki, but they did have a few funny segments with Daniel Bryan.

Michael Cole- He's pretty intolerable. I'm fine with heel commentating, but not when it interrupts matches. Ventura and Heenan could do it, but Cole will often go on personal tirades about himself and his fellow commentators and abandon the match altogether. And the matches that he wrestled in were even more painful than his commentary.

Garrett Bischoff- I haven't watched TNA in a while, so I can't comment here.

Jeff Hardy at VR- Not really an angle, is it? Just an incident.

Anonymous Raw GM- The fact that it had been going on so long without even a hint of who the man behind the curtain was definitely makes this a viable candidate, but the fact that it mercifully ended and I have blocked it out of my memory makes me less likely to vote for it.

Raw Walk-Out- It didn't make much sense, but it was supposed to be a sight gag more than anything.

Nash Returns- Well I certainly don't like it, and everything Nash has done has been pretty inconsequential (he managed to take a savage beating and make it funny. "PUT HIM DOWN!"), but there is worse.

Immortal- Fortune was worse. Though a stable of Bully Ray, Scott Steiner, and Gunner doesn't exactly strike fear in the hearts of the masses.

Sting as Joker- Stupid, no doubt, and insulting to our intelligence after a while, but it was still fairly entertaining. Besides, it's Sting, and Sting is awesome.

I'm going to vote for Michael Cole. He certainly has his moments, but so did Stalin. I'm not comparing Michael Cole to Joseph Stalin, I'm merely saying that there are times that Michael Cole has made me feel like lighting myself on fire. Particularly during his matches.

Probably the Anonymous Raw GM. Why? They never finished what they started. I hate that. The Anonymous GM wasn't a bad angle, but when you drop something you've been building for so long, I can't vote for something else.

Probably the Anonymous Raw GM. Why? They never finished what they started. I hate that. The Anonymous GM wasn't a bad angle, but when you drop something you've been building for so long, I can't vote for something else.

Not even Garrett Bischoff? Christ.

Torn between Garrett and Immortal, TNA has been good since Bound For Glory to be fair, James Storm has made Kurt Angle more interesting than he has been in years, and Bobby Roode is okay, it's just the nepotism or the NWO again I cant stand.

I'll vote Garrett Bischoff, Immortal at least could be partially responsible for Bully Ray.

easily the Garrett Bischoff Being Pushed option. I thought that was the most stupidest thing in the world. That was most like Garrett wanting to just be a part of TNA more and wanting to have some action so eric through him in there. Im glad it only lasted a few weeks. I thought it was incredibly stupid. The kevin nash return is close 2nd. As much as I enjoyed kevin nash (especially when he gave the wolf pack sign before hhh finished him at tlc) I still think it was stupid of him to wrestle.

Garrett Bischoff easily. One minute he is this no name referree and the next minute he is being built to go over main event heels with a single move. Nepotism grants you superpowers it seems. Too bad it can't grant him any in ring skill or personality.

Michael Cole had so much potential. He had one of the best built matches of WrestleMania, for which he had done excellent work. He was annoying and hated. He was so loathed that Vickie Guerrero was jealous. All WWE had to do in order send the Georgia Dome into a elation was shut Cole up with Jerry Lawler and Steve Austin kicking his ass all over Atlanta. Instead Cole actually won, and twice as it would turn out.

Michael Cole went from being deliciously irritable to migraine bringer. He was humiliated and embarrassed and rather than returning as the somewhat annoying Cole we knew, he kept being a whiney, annoying tool, whose services are far better suited to management than in the announce-booth. I pray at night for Michael Cole to be released from the announce desk and into that role, but alas, I feel the day will never come.

It was so easy, and yet WWE made it so hard.

I voted for Cole, the GM thing was stupid and it was never resolved for it to have so much TV time, but Michael Cole at times was just unbearable. I actually like him as an announcer, but every time he steps from that announce table I can't help but to roll my eyes and stomp my feet. I'm talking Christian-esque tantrums

Cole has jumped the shark. I mean it was funny to see him rag on Daniel Bryan, Jerry Lawler, and Jim Ross at first, but has been a running gag that hasn't been funny. Having Cole come out there and not only make fun of Jerry Lawler's dead mother but also make fun of Jim Ross' weight and bells palsy, and colon surgery has crossed the line. Its not entertaining or has gained any ratings.

Garrett Bischoff on TNA has been brief but also a waste of time. Eric Bischoff calling his son a waste of sperm and telling his wife she should have used birth control. Seriously? No one even knows or cares who this kid is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back