WMXXX Theme Music

TWJC: The Beginning

Royal Rumble Winner
WWE has always had theme music since i can remember.

It's always hit or miss. Flo Rida blows but I guess he's modern. Kid Rock is way passed his prime and was never more than white trash rock to begin with.

Sometimes they do more than just 2 themes. So, what do you think of the two themes so far and what would be a suggested third.

For a third, I'd go with Lorde "Glory and Gore". Lorde is a lot like Daniel Bryan. She has become a huge pop star by being an anti pop star. The song kind of fits wrestling. She's hot right now.

Another one I'd go with, and this is just purely personal taste, is Kasabian's "Underdog".

Just as long as I don't have to hear "I'm coming home" over video of WWE this year, I'll be happy. They keep using that song and it sucks. WWE hasn't picked a good song since Wrestlemania 19 (Crack Addict). I will admit that I like Shoot to Thrill for 25 a lot

It's funny because I TOTALLY agree with Kasabian's "Underdog" as a viable theme song and COMPLETELY disagree with any Lorde song as a wrestling theme song, let alone WrestleMania. Haha but great topic bro. Theme music is important yet overlooked nowadays in my opinion

It's funny because I TOTALLY agree with Kasabian's "Underdog" as a viable theme song and COMPLETELY disagree with any Lorde song as a wrestling theme song, let alone WrestleMania. Haha but great topic bro. Theme music is important yet overlooked nowadays in my opinion
Why the Lorde stuff? She's pop, but she has a good message and is different. Glory and Gore was used for the Vikings show promos. Pop isn't always bad. Not like I suggested Bieber.

For the guy above me, most people don't like Limb Bizkit. It's along the same lines of Kid Rock where it's kind of butt rock/trailer rock. It works with pro wrestling though usually lol. I liked "Bones" last year.

I was also thinking Eminem's "Survival" or Devour the Day "Good Man" if they want to go with something more mainstream. In a nutshell, the Kid Rock song sucks and I hate Flo Rida and I'm bitching about it.

The theme music for Mania is always big for me, you hear it so much in the build up and on the night. There hasn't been a good theme in my opinion since WM 26 when 'AC/DC Thunderstruck' was one of themes. Some of the recent Manias have had 3 or 4 themes. I hope they just have something that doesn't want to pull your ears off after 2 listens like 'Coming Home' did last year.

The theme music for Mania is always big for me, you hear it so much in the build up and on the night. There hasn't been a good theme in my opinion since WM 26 when 'AC/DC Thunderstruck' was one of themes. Some of the recent Manias have had 3 or 4 themes. I hope they just have something that doesn't want to pull your ears off after 2 listens like 'Coming Home' did last year.
Already sick fo the Kid Rock and Flo Rida ones this year. That's just from one listen on youtube.

I like that they try to diversify the style. One rap, one pop, one rock. So far this year, the rock and pop (rap?) ones suck. Although I do wonder the business side of the situation. How do they choose and are there other options that have turned them down? etc.

Kid Rock? In 2014? Good god.

The song they play in the WM commercial is nearly as dull and repetitive as that "Coming Home" song they had on loop for last year's WM too. Their recent WM theme choices have really blown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back