Will TNA ever challenge WWE for the good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Saviour

Dark Match Winner
Its been 10 years since the Orlando based promotion was founded giving wrestling fans an alternative to the WWE empire. Since then TNA has grown, struggled, fought and is still there in decent shape.
What started as an bi-weekly ppv company, now has a good tv place and is home to some of the biggest names in pro wrestling. The company has surely evolved and at a time challenged WWE's prime show RAW directly on Monday Nights, sure it was short lived but it was fun for wrestling fans, who had longed for something like the old Monday Nights War to return.
TNA went quite downhill after that, but it seems they've recovered and grown again. This quality of theirs is pretty good considering how wCw had one big dawn and came crashing down. TNA steadily is improving, they're starting to put better Tv and even better ppvs and are getting people to watch them, not on a grand scale but still drawing people. They also have for the first time a good set of main eventers and by that I mean not Samoa Joe and Daniels
So my question is....in due time will TNA be considered as a threat by the WWE?? I'm not suggesting that they would throw WWE out of the business. But can they build up their steam steadily and eventually provide a better alternative to E? Since the E is sooooooo watered down these days. TNA has definetly a good crop of stars with more coming through. They don't need to challenge WWE directly like wcw...but they can make many fans with little tweaks in their product and some innovation such as holding their ppvs in different and bigger locations, they're going to get noticed. Its all down to TNA
and how will they plot their further success/failure. They don't need to get ahead of themselves. Just do their job and improve the product and see what happens. Can they challenge the WWE this way?

How do you improve a wrestling show that's on prime time, has monthly PPV's and a roster full of recognizable names? Better question, often does that get asked?

How's about we discuss something that isn't beaten to death?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back