Will CM Punk jump to...

CM Punk hopefully will go to tna.

1. He will get a nice pay cheque
2. He will be the Top Heel in The Company
3. He would get a light travel schedule

even if he is burnt out, and wants a contract with more downtime, WWE isnt going to give it to him. They turned down far bigger names from that same deal in Booker T and Kurt Angle, and while Punk's a star, he hasnt come close to reaching the level both have when they were shot down for similar deals. As for Punk to ROH, not going to happen. even when the Sinclair group launches ROH on TV come September, theyre still going to be the minor leagues. Punk worked for years to escape the independent scene, which is even more of a grind then WWE, so even if he doesnt re-sign due to burnout, why would he take a step down in pay and exposure to do more work? Doesn't make sense.

Personally, I think he will stay in WWE. He is too smart to the business to jump to TNA. He knows it would burn his bridges with Vince and like the rest of the world knows TNA is a sinking ship. Would they push him to the moon? Without a doubt in this world! He would have the TNA title around his waist within a month or two at the very least. I think if he did leave WWE, he would go back to ROH. It would be a smart move, because I'm sure Vince don't see ROH as someone trying to compete so he could probably go back to WWE whenever he wanted, and ROH would probably book the entire company around him, especially when they go back to TV under new ownership.

Personally, I think he will stay in WWE. He is too smart to the business to jump to TNA. He knows it would burn his bridges with Vince and like the rest of the world knows TNA is a sinking ship. Would they push him to the moon? Without a doubt in this world! He would have the TNA title around his waist within a month or two at the very least. I think if he did leave WWE, he would go back to ROH. It would be a smart move, because I'm sure Vince don't see ROH as someone trying to compete so he could probably go back to WWE whenever he wanted, and ROH would probably book the entire company around him, especially when they go back to TV under new ownership.

If that were the case and ROH were to build their TV product around him it would definitely be the smarter option compared to being horrendously misused on TNA and thrown into a huge faction power struggle angle where he just gets lost in the shuffle.

i dont see any point in him leaving wwe - but perhaps he needs a bit of time off - it would be better for all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back