• Museum Madness

• Dizzy

• Diablo II

• Crackdown

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
Museum%20Madness_2.png

Game; Museum Madness
Released; 1990
Type; Educational
Platform; MS Dos, Macintosh
Published by; MECC

Magicland_Dizzy_Coverart.png

Game; Magic Land Dizzy
Released; 1990
Type; Adventure
Platform; Amstrad CPC, ZX Spectrum, Commodore 64, Enterprise 128, Amiga, Atari ST, DOS, CD32
Published by; CodeMasters

250px-Diablo_II_Coverart.png

Game; Diablo II
Released; 2000
Type; Action RPG
Platform; PC/Mac
Published by; Blizzard/Sierra

Crackdownfinalbox.jpg

Game; Crackdown
Released; 2007
Type; Action adventure/third person shooter
Platform; 360
Published by; Microsoft​

Poll end wednesday

Fuck yeah! Screw the other games. Download yourself some Museum Madness and have a blast with this addicting educational puzzle game.

It takes you through history and science with a trusty robot by your side.

I can't give this gave enough credit. It's awesome.

Tough choice here. See, Crackdown was my Wildcard pick, but Diablo II is an amazing game. The other two I have no clue. In the end I'm gonna have to go with... Diablo. Crackdown is a lot of fun but it gets old pretty fast and I haven't played it in a while, whereas Diablo came out 9 years ago and I still enjoy playing it and it seems fresh. So despite it being my choice I will have to go against Crackdown and go with Diablo.

Diablo II all day and all night. I was addicted to the original during the mid-90's, so it was one of the most highly anticipated sequels for me personally, and it lived up to all the hype I had for it. To be honest I haven't played any of the other games on this list, so I suppose it makes my choice pretty obvious here.

Vote Diablo II people.

Its got to be Diablo 2, I found the first one to be too simple to beat and Diablo 2 did not disappoint. I preferred playing this game on my computer as mulitplayer was much simpler, and to this day it remains my second favorite game for the computer made by Blizzard Entertainment behind Starcraft.

Diablo 2 gets my vote

Diablo 2 has to win here. it's such a great game, and I still love to play it today. Bliz really outdid themselves with this game, even for me surpassing the great starcraft, and easily world of warcraft. I love this game, and it should win this vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back