WHY! WHY! WHY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RAW last night was light years better than the lead in last week(Which in my opinion was one of the weakest Wrestlemania lead-ins to date). Last night was an awesome with most of your post Mania pays off my only minor gripe is that if Daniel Bryans popularity carries over he should be in the WHC picture and not Del Rio out side of that a very good RAW indeed, but I'm sure few people anticipated DB's pop last night if it was going to be anticipated I expect the WWE would have revised the script.

WHY in the hell should we have to wait next week for Brock Lesnar? Why were we only seeing the major WM storylines once a week? Why did ADR, Lord Tensai, & Brock Lesnar come back

last night? BECAUSE WWE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT SMACKDOWN!

The answer isn't that but is RAW is the big show with bigger ratings why put big returns on Smackdown when its taped and the ratings are not equal to RAW. Yes alot of the reason for the ratings is that its on Friday and taped and with spoilers some don't tune in after reading the spoilers.

So your saying Orton sucks the youngest world champion are you crazy him and cena run wwe right now wtf are you talking about and hes bad just because he lost at Wrestlmania so the rock lost at mania and so did stone cold and triple h and a lot more and that means he sucks bro if you don't like wwe stop watching it then its simple.

324779-SD_610_Photo_03_0.jpg

Just because WWE promotes Smackdown as a legit brand doesn't mean it is. Smackdown is where you have an anchor and then a bunch of guys you are pushing and then a bunch of experiments. It works because it's edited and because it's not as heavily watched, so if you fuck up, no one saw it.

To Brock, he probably doesn't want to be on Smackdown, in fact, that's probably in his contract.

Second, why WOULD you put Brock on Smackdown? You'd have to recap it on raw so the majority of your audience could see it, so why not just do it on Raw?

Think of it like this, Raw is like if you had a product that was distributed worldwide. Smackdown is like if you had a regional product. Why in fuck would you dedicate more time to your regional product if you had a guaranteed money maker? You wouldn't. Well, you would, but anyone with business knowledge wouldn't.

WHY in the hell should we have to wait next week for Brock Lesnar? Why were we only seeing the major WM storylines once a week? Why did ADR, Lord Tensai, & Brock Lesnar come back

last night? BECAUSE WWE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT SMACKDOWN!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
In all seriousness it it very annoying that we are getting nothing on the blue brand but pointless Aksana/Teddy BS and Santino Marella doing stupid ass 5 year old comedy shit. We should

be having storylines continued on this night but no we get crap. Why cant they make it Live all the time and lets be honest why is RAW a Supershow but SmackDown! not? Now come the

Draft Cena is supposed to go to SmackDown? WTF hes the biggest draw in the WWE right now whether you like him or not. The Rock is gone....AGAIN and he says he wants to be champ

HA that would truly disgrace the title, but I want to know does anyone else feel like SmackDown! should be used like RAW or should it be used like Superstars?

As Y2J would say to you "Would you please, SHUT THE HELL UP"
I'm not going to devalue everything you just said, but I will call you on one thing
Giving Rocky the belt would DE VALUE it? ARE YOU INSANE? This is THE ROCK not Shawn Stasiak... You idiot.

Smackdown, definitely the B Show at the moment. Though they should really try get it out of this b-show status. I reckon a great way to do that would be to firstly end the brand split officially. Still have the World Championship belt. And if theyre willing to spend the money, make it live on Tuesdays. Have the Rock come back on the first show of this revamp and have him cut a promo about how he was "sad to see how Smackdown, his show, became a B-Show, but how now it was not going to be a B-Show anymore" or something like that.

Would be a good thing to do, i mean at the moment it is the B-Show because WWE wants it to be a B-Show but theres just so much history and potential for it to not be. It would require top RAW talent to work more, which i think they should since Smackdown talent works at that rate. But hey we'll see what happens. The brand split really should be finished with,its hurting alot more than what it set out to do.

So your saying Orton sucks the youngest world champion are you crazy him and cena run wwe right now wtf are you talking about and hes bad just because he lost at Wrestlmania so the rock lost at mania and so did stone cold and triple h and a lot more and that means he sucks bro if you don't like wwe stop watching it then its simple.

324779-SD_610_Photo_03_0.jpg

Why the hell are you comparing Randy Orton to John Cena? Orton is nowhere near Cena's level. And no, he doesn't ''run'' WWE, Cena does. Randy Orton is just a loser with average in-ring skills and no charisma whatsoever.

Typical fail troll. I don't even know why I'm responding to you.

Why the hell are you comparing Randy Orton to John Cena? Orton is nowhere near Cena's level. And no, he doesn't ''run'' WWE, Cena does. Randy Orton is just a loser with average in-ring skills and no charisma whatsoever.

Typical fail troll. I don't even know why I'm responding to you.

SMD YOU ******

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back