Why Luther hates Derf...

So, as many of you know, I can't fucking stand Derf, but what many of you don't know is why. So here I am, Luther_Hull, telling you exactly why I think Derf is a cunt.

Now, if you ask Derf why I hate him, he'll say "because I called him a virgin", whilst that did irk me a little bit, mainly because I think now that he actually believes that, that's not the reason I hate him, in fact, I hated him long before that incident ever occurred.

I started disliking Derf a couple of years back when he was itching to be a mod, think Blade, just more of a ********. Well yeah, he finally got his mod spot, but after reading comments such as "Anyone but Derf" (NorCal's words), he cried like a bitch and quit after about 2 days, ending his pathetic mod reign but also writing "********" next to his name in Luther's big book of hate.

Derf was clearly in mentally disturbed state at this time, in fact, at point, he posted a picture of himself with a ridiculous beard, this further fuelled the fire of hatred that I held towards him. Then after this, he started telling us his stories, y'know about his sex life and stuff, after what seemed like ten years of these blatantly made up stories, I got bored, and told him "No one cares", this was true.

After this, Derf constantly pined for attention in any way possible, which brings me onto the main reason that I hate Derf. After seeing this, I decided to wake up an hour earlier each and every day just so I could despise him more.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is why I hate Derf:

[YOUTUBE]HwjOgeytMpU[/YOUTUBE]

Apparently they don't look good on *****, which is something I feel strongly about.

Derf, whether he is an unsavory individual or not, should not be the primary subject of your posting considering he has not been active in well over a year.

2905_74984349215_509449215_1562627_3596279_n.jpg

Beards look good on men.

And remember that video of Derf spinning around on a chair? What a cunt.

Hahaha. Alot of that is true, but most of it is petty bullshit. I won't go into it all again, I didn't give up my mod spot because of people saying "Anyone but Derf", I did have issues in real life. Same reason I recently quit the E-Fed I was main eventing in.

There is nothing wrong with a beard. I could make a joke about you possibly being jealous, but why bother.

The video was made just for the fuck of it, not specifically here. (Yes, in real life, my nickname is actually "Derf".)

But in all honestly, at least now I know the real reason Luther hates me, and I couldn';t care less. He may call me a cunt, but he was a cunt LONG before I even became irrelivant on these forums, and anyone thats been here long enough knows this, like me or not.

And the sex stories. EVERYONE here posts shit like that, I'll never understand why I was singled out for it.

I taught myself. It's one of those things where you watch it and think "That guy is an idiot, anyone can do it" and then you try it... Not as easy as it looks.

I taught myself. It's one of those things where you watch it and think "That guy is an idiot, anyone can do it" and then you try it... Not as easy as it looks.

No, you're right. I've heard from quite a few people that it's near impossible to do. Props.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back