Why brand-split naysayers were right, James Ellsworth a slap to intelligent fans.

Look, buddy; I don't know what you think incongruence is, but James Ellsworth hasn't been claiming to be the next Brock Lesnar. His character is downright humble, which is likely why he's so endearing. If he can take the bumps, entertain the crowd and put butts in seats, then he's not an example of incongruence.

I'm being stubborn!? You're claiming that I've misunderstood you based on how I haven't grasped a non-existent essence as it relates to a perfectly definable psychological term. This isn't about James Ellsworth anymore, you're only pushing back to be egotistically territorial.

Dipshit; if you use a term incorrectly in a manner that betrays your intended point, I'll make that clear. The fact that I point out your idiocy doesn't mean that I'm harping on semantics, it means that you're not as good as you think you are.

That could have been your original post, and it would have explained just as much.

Indeed; good for you as well, you're a little smarter now.

Then you concede that your comparison was flawed.

Not nearly as funny the PM you sent me.

Not a valid response, but somehow more coherent than anything else you've shared.

Loon.

Dipshit; I've argued those opinions with points of my own. Recognizing you as a loon is a means of substantiating my point that you lack the credibility to claim to be an intelligent fan.

No shit!? My point is that of an angry, incoherent, illogical bum based on your blind assumption that I don't have a collegiate degree in psychology. When you learn what ad hominem means, let me know.

My belief obviously affects your reality, yes.

You were just ridiculing me for what you imagine is my lack of a higher education. That belief is erroneous because it doesn't directly argue my point regarding your lack of an understanding of some first-year psychological terms. My evidence is pretty fucking solid based on your backward logic, you're a loon.

Stop being a loon.

You sound like a loon. Try applying your energy toward something other than James Ellsworth.

OMG, You're still attacking me, and obsessing over the word "loon" ? You've been funnier in the past, but whenever it came to Daniel Bryan, and now James Ellsworth, you just get so mad and offended, it's palpable.

I already admitted my mistake, you need to grow up.

This whole argument has been a sheer waste of time (I curse Fate for that very moment I decided to watch SDL and James Ellsworth, and the chain of events that followed).

I agree, I could've been totally happy doing something, anything would've been better than THIS, this whole arguing, conceding, and your still being so hurt that you had to use the words "loon" and "dipshit":lmao:

I also agree, for the third fourth and fifth time, I messed up the OP.

I could've totally put forth the same point, in a far more coherent, reasonable way instead of what the OP was. (Of course, James Ellsworth is still trash). Had I realized it sooner, I wouldn't have gone on to argue the way I did. It was horrid.

So instead of your trying to insult me or my trying to question you, or you impeaching me based on the words "congruence" and "ad hominem" , my knowledge of psychology or lack thereof, or your having a Master's degree or not, we could totally be doing something else and be happier people.

If you found this verbal engagement funny and worthwhile in any way, cheers to you.

And don't worry about my intelligence and knowledge. I know so little. About everything. Like, almost nothing. I've barely read an essay by Jung. Barely read Kierkegaard and Nietzsche. I know tremendously little. But I'm working on it, one day at a time.

The best thing I know is that I know very little, that I'm not the smartest and wisest, but I can be those. And certainly, a smart and wise person models himself after, looks up to, emulates a Goethe and a Da Vinci, and does't compete with someone from an online forum and certainly not with his peers and contemporaries.

So yeah, I've far more important, better things to worry about and engage in, than an obscure, awful wrestler or most of WWE stuff in general .

Have a nice day!!

There's actually a really good reason why Ellsworth is over. He typifies the underdog/loser and lots of ordinary people and fans can relate to that. He's a guy that just wants to get involved, have his moment etc. He has respect for other around him, he's a pretty good actor. He's a genuinely likeable guy and the audience have SYMPATHY for him. He's also, strangely, given Ambrose's character a ton of impetus - who not too long ago I said would fall back into the midcard, and I was wrong. Ambrose is doing his best work for a while.

You really have to look at it from a practical standpoint - Ambrose and Styles couldn't keep working the same tired program they had done after Cena disappeared again. They needed something new to create more storylines. Ellsworth has done a brilliant job. Just remember he's in there with two main event guys. If he didn't get over then I very much doubt he'd still be part of this program.

I understand why people don't like to see him part of a main event program but he's doing all the right things. You can't ignore a guy that's getting cheered! You just can't do it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back