Who's the better Heel?

Who's the better Heel?

• The Rated "R" Supertar:EDGE

• The Legend Killer:Randy Orton

• The Savior:Chris Jericho

Results are only viewable after voting.
All 3 choices are phenomenal performers in a heel role and one could make a very solid case for each of them. Looking at history, I would have to say that Chris Jericho gets the nod. Throughout his career he has played the heel on numerous occasions and always is able to generate a tremendous amount of heat. I would go so far to say that he revolutionized the role of a heel when he added comedic elements back in the early '90's while working for WCW. The work his did during his program with Goldberg was amazing. I can't recall a time before that were there even was someone who was a "comedic heel". Guys like Edge and Christian who have traditionally been comedic when playing a heel were patterned after Jericho's WCW gimmick. While Edge and Orton are fantastic at what they do, neither of them are doing anything revolutionary.

Try again...In canada Edge gets boo'ed.... Jericho does not!
but honestly... how can you go through everyone and come up with only 3?
!

They both get cheered in Canada. Canada isn't an accurate representation of like the rest of the wrestling world. They always just cheer for Canadians, heel or otherwise and boo whoever they're against.

But if we're talking strictly america, which we shoukd be because that's where the heels spend 95% if their time wrestling, Jericho simply has better heat.

Orton does stuff like punt Vince and DDT Steph. Alot of people love that. I, for one, would cheer the fuck out of him if I could go to a live event. He does things that people have wanted to see for a long time i.e. the punting of Vince and Triple H. Trips may be a face and cheered by most people, but it's nice to see him get a nice whack to the skull.
Edge gets heat, but he also gets his fair share of cheers for 3 main reasons.
1) His main rival is Cena. That automatically means that 20%-50% of the crowd will be cheering him depending on where he is.
2) He's been around since 1998. Long time fans of WWE, especially those who grew up watching the Attitude era and who hate most of what the WWE does right now generally love guys who have been around for a while. Jericho, Taker, HBK and EDGE!
3) He's funny as hell, especially on the mic. E.g. when he was talking about knowing where Cena lived because he 'mapquested it himself'.

Jericho is just annoying. So annoying.In a talented, entertaining way, of course. He mocks and judges the crowd. AND he beats on legends. He gets the most heat, hands down and is therefor the better heel.

This was so easy. Randy is the future of this business whether any of you like it or not. Look at what he accomplished as a heel during his WWE stint. Orton is currently playing the most stale character I'vev seen in WWE history, but he is still the main event. Seems like some of you have short term memories, and forget how strong of a heel character he once was. Don't any of you remember RNN? That shit was a classic. How about some of his old promos? Orton was a pioneer, and many stars backstage look up to him, and respect him.

The WWE is just testing his versatility right now creatively. At some point he will fall from this awkward character that he has right now. Let him be what put him over in the first place, and you end up with a heel better than HHH, or Edge ever could be. The man cleanly won his first world title as a heel. When was the last time that happened? Orton is the leader of the new generation, and you all should bow down because the Age of Orton is coming. That last line was merely a joke, I really don't mean that. Just felt like being corny.:suckit:

Edge!!! This guy is only 35 and he is already a 9 time wowrld champion. He is Vince's go to guy and he can hold his on with anybody. ust like at Wrestlemania 24, that was UT best wrestlemania opponent before Shawn came along

Orton is good but has become extremly bland. I dont even find him entertaining to watch anymore. The Legacy stable is alright but they are no four horsemen or DX or Evolution that orton makes tem out to be,

Jericho was only a point behind Edge he is simply amazigng at what he does and i can't wait to see him and that ego maniac Edge go at it as that will be a great feud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back