Who will get screwed first, Morgan or Hernandez?

GenMe

GenMe
I am sorry if some one else had done this thread before.

So Hernandez and Morgan as of right now there the Tag Team Champions.They capture the titles back in Genesis by beating the British Invation.

So what im asking here is,Who will turn heel first, Morgan or Hernandez?

Yesterday we seen both of this guys face each other,It was a very good solid match not the best of the night but they put on a show.And at last Matt Morgan came out with the Victory.

Will this set up some bad blood between them?

Do you think that Matt or Hernandez will some how lose his head and end up causing them the Tag Team Championships?

Who will turn on each other first ?

Pls tell me what you think....

I would think Morgan will turn heel first, as I think he would make a better heel. Although since Morgan won last night, that could set up a heel turn for Hernandez. He's been a heel before with LAX. But it seems like he gets a better pop from the crowd, so I would rather keep Hernandez as a face. I think Morgan just has the better attitude for a heel-he's arrogant, he has a scowl on his face all the time. It just makes more sense. They could have Morgan get angry because he feels like he carries the team, spurred by his win at the PPV.

Well I don't order tna pay-per-views but I read hernandez look pissed after their match. But they still have the tag titles so I dont think their gonna split up just yet. If I had to think which one would be heel first I'd say hernandez but would that mean a reformation of lax cause homocide is also a heel. This is off topic but just curious does anyone else think tna took a page off wwe's book by just throwing two random guys together?

Yeah my money is on Hernandez turning first. They definitely started this by having Morgan beat him last night. Hopefully when one costs the tag titles for the other it's to a team who deserves it(even if it's for a little bit give the straps to MCMG). Either way I hope this can work it's way to an LAX re-union. Everybody sees Hernandez with a Tag Strap and they can't help but wish it was Homicide holding the other title not Matt Morgan. So they can do one of two things.

1. Have Hernandez turn on Morgan out of jealousy from that match. Then when they face each other one on one they could have Homicide help cost Morgan the match. This puts back together a Heel LAX who can make life Miserable for Matt Morgan until he recruits somebody to help him fight the war against LAX.

2. Have Morgan be tired of carrying Hernandez as a teammate and eventually turn on him. When Morgan is beating down Hernandez have Homicide run out and make the save. Thus bringing back together a Face LAX. Maybe down the line Kiyoshi can be on Morgan side keeping LAX with their singles wars.

Either way this doesn't have to result in LAX being stuck in tag team divisions but it can help them build their momentum back up again before they chase singles gold. They and TNA both know that Homicide and Hernandez bring the best out of each other so let them dominate the tag division for a while before they set off once more. The beauty is LAX doesn't even have to necessarily be apart to be successes in singles paths. What would be the harm in them having each others backs when the going gets rough.

But yeah we are going to go with Hernandez turning first and we'll see what happens from there.

P.S. TNA: Bring back Konnan

Well, if you watched the , Morgan took advantage of a hurt Hernandez. Definitely a heelish move. Morgan to me is more of a heel than Hernandez. The only problem that I see is that TNA seems to be moving all of its top talent to heels. AJ, Daniels, Tomko, Wolfe, Anderson, and Morgan/Hernandez. Russo wants everybody to be a tweener. They need a defined FACE. Who is that guy right now?

PP
impactplayer2.bmp
V

I hope this doesn't happen too soon because I like the tandem of Morgan and Hernandez. But when it does happen, I'd expect Morgan to turn on Hernandez. Lots of people like Hernandez as a face and lots like Morgan as a heel. TNA should put that into account and make the turns how the fans want them to be.

I would want Matt Morgan to turn heel and have a face LAX if they reunite.Its just that to me Matt cut better promos as a heel.Hernadez would be better as a face as well because the fans cheer him on so much.And he can like match morgan.

P.S Carbon Footprint and Hellavtor are awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back