• Bryan Danielson

• Takeshi Morishima

• Other, Say who and why in your post

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

justinsayne

Cody Rhodes is an excellant
Like the title says, Who do you think will be the first two time ROH world champ?, The strongest canidates for this honor right now are Austin Aries, Bryan Danielson, and Takeshi Morishima

Personally I would like to be Aries, since I find him to be the most entertaining and able to deliver the best matches, Danielson and Morishima can both be a bit bland at times and there matches (depending on who they're wrestling) can be boring, personally I've never really liked Morishima at all, he just never was able to keep my attention in his matches, and is just boring for the most part, I could see Danielson pulling it off since he's a huge name in ROH, and a lot of the hardcore ROH fans love him, so I could see them giving him the title again, I just would rather they give it to Aries, for the reasons a stated before, I don't want to see the title back on Morishima again for a very long time

so what does everybody else think, is it going to be one of these three or someone else, and if it one of these three which one, and why?

I am a huge fan of both Austin Aries and Bryan Danielson. These two guys have been the backbone of that company since the beginning, so it would only be fitting that Aries or Danielson be the first to accomplish this. If I had to choose between the two, I would like to see Aries be the first to win it twice. It looks like ROH is building towards that, as he defeated Danielson in the best out of three for the #1 contendership.

same here. i love austin aries. danielson has always been one of my absolute favorites ever since the beginning of the company, but aries has that x-factor that makes you really care about seeing him win his matches. i remember how emotional it was watching him defeat joe for his first title win. wow... what a reaction. i think he relates to the fans on a deeper level, too. like i said, he makes you care about him.

I say the next champ needs to be Chris Hero, as he is awesome and thus meets any critera to be a world champ. i mean have you seen this guy, gaw, nothing short of amazing. i mean really who better to hold the world title than the best wrestler in the world, CHRIS HERO. i know he has never held the title befor, i think aries should be the first two time champ as he told TNA to get lost to go to ROH for good. He is a prefect face for the company and i wouldn't be shocked if he got it soon, i just don't see them taking the belt from Mcguinness any time soon.

I agree that Mcguinness has been impressive as champion and deserves a decent run with at least 3 more title defenses. I think somewhere down the line both Danielson and Aries will be a multiple time champions but I think Danielson will do it first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back