Who is your favourite mod/admin?

Mine is Dagger.

fUIc42S.gif

I couldn't tell you who half the mods are nowadays. it used to be a big deal, but most of us have been there and done that.

Definitely me.
I couldn't tell you who half the mods are nowadays. it used to be a big deal, but most of us have been there and done that.

I have to wonder why. Is it because these sections have had basically consistent regulars for a while now? Plus back in the day the staff was like a revolving door.

I'd have to say Dagger Dias too. He is the most friendly towards newbies and easiest to approach. I feel that someone in that position and with that much seniority and experience, should encourage and motivate new members, and Dagger excels at that. Of course, there will always be people that don't like him, mostly people that hang around in cliques... but to each demographic their own.
Slyfox and KB are like Charles and Erik; they're fantastic, but not often the first names that come to mind when you think "favourite". A favourite would be a Wolverine, Rogue, Mystique or Gambit.
Among the former mods, D-Man was great. I sought his help on a number of occasions, and he was always helpful.

KJ, Pancake & now Ech? This is turning into The Human Yazipede -WZCW Sequence real quick, huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back