Who is Best Girl for you right now?

Subjective matter. It's not just about ring skills but also personality and how much you like the girl overall. This is not about which girl is hottest, or whichever one you're most attracted to. This is not just about the ability to kick ass. It could simply be who you'd want to hang out with or get to know. This is about who is Best Girl.

For me it's Paige. Cool, funny, and makes quirky references without being a tryhard or token nerd girl. When she goes on commentary she seems the most genuine of all the girls.

Could do without the lesbo angle since WWE always does them in a really misogynistic way, but that's not her fault.

Honorable mentions to Renee for general awesomeness, and some of those NXT gals seem pretty cool as well.

Candice LeRae.

/end thread

EDIT: That video actually isn't the best example, it's just her taking a thumbtack shoe to the face, but yeah, she's pretty incredible, the best female wrestler I know of since Sara del Rey stopped. AJ is probably on par with her, but AJ's surrounded by Divas who've little to no idea what they're doing. Candice spends her weekends wresting in intergender tag team matches and generally being a better wrestler then most males wish to be. It's pretty spectacular.

Eve Torres. Hot, kickass and articulate. She was probably the closest to a Lita/Trish hybrid. But she probably botches too much in the ring trying those aerial moves.

Luchadora%2BTaya%2BValkyrie%2B-%2BReina%2Bde%2BReinas.jpg

I think that the most interesting to spend time with would be Renee Young, and it helps that she is gorgeous. She comes across as very eloquent and intelligent as well, she'd be an awesome lady to grab a beer with

Anyone besides the cast of Total Divas but here are my favorites right now

1. Bayley
2. Paige
3. Sasha Banks
4. Candice La Rae
5. Maria Kanelis

If I had my druthers, the two scantily clad babes I'd like to see wrasslin' are my wife and her one curvy, raven haired friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back