Who Has Seen Their Final Wrestlemania Main Event?

I'm going to go with three, HHH, Jericho and Edge. I don't think we'll see any of them main eventing Mania unless there's a triple threat or something similar. They are all at the point in their career when they don't need Mania or Titles and only have so many years left. So their going to be used to push younger talent I.E. Sheamus vs HHH feud. Plus none of them will ever be the top guy in the company again, they wil be considered one of the top guys, but the top spot will go to Orton, Cena, Taker, and eventually Sheamus, Miz, and probably Punk. I'm not saying they won't all be relevant or won't compete at Mania in a high profile match, it just wont be THE high profile match.

I'[m not going to say Triple H because I think he will main event WM against Sheamus for the WWE Title, so I'm going to say Edge. He probably will retire in a couple of years, so that means he's got two or three WM left, and I can't see him having another run with the title again, also he has tried to end the streak already so he probably won't headline WM again.

LOL...

Good thing it's not WM time because we would all look like fools. A 6 Pack Challenge Match rolls around for The WWE Championship. Working most of the guys that have been mentioned in this thread, right into the Main Event, for The Title.

That could happen at anytime. Right at Wrestlemania even. I guess anything is possible.

Even though Big Show's name was tossed around some in this thread. I was starting to buy into that for a second. But then I started thinking about this 6 pack Match and other Fatal 4ways and what not. Given his size and track record, and the fact he will probably go a couple more years, it is more possible than we think for Show to get into the Main Event at WM. Trying to add flavor or hype or SIZE to a match at WM, could get Show thrown into a match for The WWE or WHC. Triple Threat, Fatal 4way, 6 Pack or something along those lines.

I think he could always be thrust into a Main Event, even as only some sort of underlining gimmick to the feud, situation, story line, or just the match itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back