Who has or had the best elbow drop in the business?

King Booka

Dark Match Winner
This is my second thread and even though this topic isn't the most in-depth subject, I still want to know what the people think.

This is a very simple question. Who do you think has the best variation of the elbow drop, past or present?
For me it is a tie between the " People's Champ" The Rock- " The People's Elbow" and "King Macho" aka Macho Man Randy Savage- " The Flying Elbow Drop". Savage had a sick elbow drop back in the day that looked flawless and devastating. The only 2 men that ever kicked out of it was warrior and hogan back in the day and that goes with out saying. The Rock's people elbow was so captivating and so fucking over that we didn't care that it was a simple elbow drop with a lot of theatrics. Everybody was absolutely waiting for him to do it in every match because it was the coolest move at the time next to the stone cold stunner.

Other wrestlers who has or had good elbow drop variation- (in my opinion) - Shawn Micheals, Test, Curt Hawkins, Dust Rhodes (bionic elbow), Lex Luger (running flying elbow) P.S. I know the flying elbow and the bionic elbows were not technically elbow drops but im counting them.

This is my second thread and even though this topic isn't the most in-depth subject, I still want to know what the people think.

This is a very simple question. Who do you think has the best variation of the elbow drop, past or present?
For me it is a tie between the " People's Champ" The Rock- " The People's Elbow" and "King Macho" aka Macho Man Randy Savage- " The Flying Elbow Drop". Savage had a sick elbow drop back in the day that looked flawless and devastating. The only 2 men that ever kicked out of it was warrior and hogan back in the day and that goes with out saying. The Rock's people elbow was so captivating and so fucking over that we didn't care that it was a simple elbow drop with a lot of theatrics. Everybody was absolutely waiting for him to do it in every match because it was the coolest move at the time next to the stone cold stunner.

Other wrestlers who has or had good elbow drop variation- (in my opinion) - Shawn Micheals, Test, Curt Hawkins, Dust Rhodes (bionic elbow), Lex Luger (running flying elbow) P.S. I know the flying elbow and the bionic elbows were not technically elbow drops but im counting them.

Yes. Crock Hawkins lives on!

Gotta go with Savage. Michaels had a great elbow as well but it wasn't sold as being devastating like Savage's was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back