who do you want to see capture a World title this year?

XxXEGfanXxX

Dark Match Winner
This thread is about who do you wanna see capture a world title this year.
ECW
Goldust-I would love to see him capture ECW gold he can bring some prestige to the strap.
SD
John Morrsion- I'm sure this can be unanimous among most but the reason is cause he can make the main event look better because the title picture looks good on SD.
Wild Card-R-Truth,unlikely but he is over with the crowd.
Raw
MVP- he's very deserving he's done a couple months of jobbing had some good US title runs and between him,punk, and jomo might capture the RR this year.
Wild Card-The Miz,he's just awsome(no pun intended) a modern day Piper.

Those are my picks...what are yours????

ECW
Tomy Dreamer (again)- If ANYBODY deserves the ECW title...
SD
John Morrison- very entertaining and has mic skills. John and Jeff could have some very exciting fast paced matches.
Raw
Jack Swagger- He has all the tools to be a ME, just a matter of how he's going to get that push. Maybe he will get that push soon enough judging on the fact that it seems like he will feud with Randy eventually.

ECW
Dreamer....he is the heart and soul of ECW
SD
Morrison...great mic skills, talent, skill and charisma...fast paced...agreed he could def have some good matches wit hardy if he stays
Raw
MVP....Ive said a few times throughout these posts that I think he deserves it now. Hes talented and with the right story he could even get over with the crowd. He spent most of last year jobbin and I think he deserves better so lets hope gets it

honorable mentions are Swagger and Taker deserves one more good run

ECW:
Tommy Dreamer- Last original ECW Original that would make a the title have prestige (in my opinion)
Goldust- He's shown us what he can do on the ring and if he could take a more serious adjustment to his gimmick it would be great
Shelton- The Gold Standard, a wrestlers standard, and definitly a
champions standard
Smackdown:
John Morrison- He's ready to be a world champion. If they can give the belt to Hardy or Punk, then Morrison is ready too.
R-Truth- He's over with the crowd and has a champions look. If they could tweak his gimmick to make him more badass, he'd be a good champion in my opinion.
Chris Jericho- Don't really need to explain...
The Great Khali- The guy has amzing in ring abiliies and is incredible on the mic.. kidding.
Raw:
Swagger- He's a great wreslter, he's improeved on the mic and he can draw heat.
MVP- He's ready and deserves it.
MIz: Why not? Put him in a Cena feud again where he drew heat and give him a bunch of wins leading to a title shot which he wins.. he got a shitload of heat before why not make him part of the real future of WWE.
Mark Henry- Not right now but definitly eventually cuz hes begining to draw more love from the crowd and he can work good matches. He's been with the company for a long time a d deserves it.

ECW
Shelton Benjamin-I think Benjamin is very deserving of an ECW Title run and I think it very well could happen. He is VERY talented and has had good ic and us title runs. He should be the ECW Champion sometime in the next few months.
SD!
John Morrison-Of course everyone is going to say John Morrison. He has all the skills to becoming a champion. This also could happen. He is already beaten CM Punk when he was champion and has had phenominal matches with Jeff Hardy over the IC Title in the past.
RAW
Jack Swagger-He is already being groomed for the ME scene and I believe could really pull off some great matches with the ME'ers RAW has now. He had an awesome match with John Cena during the draft, showing that he can hang with the big dogs pn a pretty big stage.

ECW
Shelton Benjamin- Shelton is the Gold Standard, he deserves the ECW title and he has been underused.

SD!
John Morrison- I doubt he'll win on Friday, but I want him to win a title because he has the look of the champion.

RAW
Jack Swagger- Jack Swagger has all the characteristics of a champion. He has the look, talent and the mic skills (despite the lisp.) Although with the way the M.E. scene on RAW is i don't see it happening

ECW
Shelton Benjamin: He deserves more than being a jobber
SD
John Morrison: Great entertaining wrestler that should be pushed to the main event and fued with Punk
Raw
Jack Swagger: Still young but Raw's main event status is stale and needs more young guys as champion
Second choice: MVP

RAW
Shawn Michaels - Make a special return to face Randy Orton and not have HHH face him AGAIN
SD
John Morrison, Kane, Chris Jericho - Three ppl dominating SD since coming back to it
ECW
WILLIAM REGAL!! - No one ever mentions him and hes been there for so many years! Hes athletic, he can be hardcore and a veteran who can actually wrestle

ECW- Regal, dude's a good wrestler but hasn't done shit in a while,
Shelton too, if he's ready to start a push.
Smackdown- Morrison, just like everyone else,
Matt Hardy when he returns, see Regal.
Raw- Jack Swagger, the guy has the look, the talent, and draws heat well.

These are my choices for who I think deserves a title run this year.

ECW It's a hard choice for me to make but I would have to say that I would pick someone who nobody really expects and that's Paul Burchill. To me he has the potential to become a decent star even it is only WWE's 3rd grade brand.

SMACKDOWN Well this one for me is extremely easy considering I am a HUGE Undertaker fan so for me it has to be him. Personally I think if he has the belt he can work with some of the younger talent like he did back in the days of the attitude era with Jeff Hardy before all Jeff's issues and then his eventual departure to TNA.

RAW This is probably the hardest one for me to select because honestly I thought that Kennedy was deserving of at least a title hunt if not a title run but since the release I guess that won't happen anytime soon. In saying that however I guess the only person I actually think could stand a chance of working a decent program as a champion to remove HHH & CENA from the title scene has to be Ted DiBiase. Now I do realize that I am gonna get chewed out for this choice but lets just look at the history behind this mans name. He has the potential to step it up a notch and actually make Randy look good for a change.

Those are my choices and obviously not everyone is gonna like em but oh well.

So most of you expect me to pay 40 bucks to watch PPV's in which Matt Hardy and MVP headline as Raw and SD's champions? That is insane on so many levels. Morrison, Swagger, and Killings will be ready eventually, but certainly not this year.

Khali will never hold it again.

MVP, Matt Hardy, and Mark Henry never will.

Period.

Oh and Goldust as ECW champ is pretty amusing as well

ECW
Gregory Helms - Cause he would make the ECW Title scene rock and he deserves it.
William Regal - He's so good and he's worked his butt off and deserves a world title (even if it is the ECW Title).
Ezekiel Jackson - Cause I like the guy and hope he wins the belt.

Smackdown
Punk - He deserves to get his title belt back.
Morrison - He's been groomed and prepared and is totally ready for the strap
Jericho - Don't have to explain this one.
R-Truth - It's a long shot but he's over and he's cool.
Tyson Kidd - This one is a very long shot but i have watched him since he wrestled for a indy company named PWA out of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Raw
Evan Bourne - He's pure awesome
MVP - He's ready so he should have the belt as soon as possible.
Santino Marella - Cause it would be such a funny reign

Definitely...Al Snow.

al-snow.jpg

Oh...and Gangrel.

gangrel.jpg

How bout the losers

RAW- Primo- he sucks give him a try
Santino- he also suck

SD- CUrt hawkinz. and kung fu naki

ECW- yoshi tatsu

well on ecw i'd sat zack ryder. i love his gimmick and he works it great. i can see him being a big time heel

smackdown- morrison is getting pushed right now. i dont know any1 else on smackdown that should be pushed.

raw- i'd say mvp and jack swagger. both are very talented and they will be future maineventers

Well if they are actually going to finally give some people a shot at the world titles, or they need to atleast have one run left it would have to be to me like this.
SD
CM Punk - Another short reign, it needs to be redone.
Matt Hardy - His heeling would've been better had it not been for his broken arm then he kinda became a jobber, but he has beating former world champs.
Morrison - he has the aerial talents of Rey and RVD, and reminds me of HBK in his prime, its time to give him the ball and run with it.
RAW
Big Show - has done nothing interesting in my mind since the days of Brock Lesnar can't we show that there is something still to the big nasty bastard instead of him getting punked by midgets and Shaq
HBK - Has anyone noticed he is the only main eventer who hasn't had the world title since his return to the company from his broken back? I know he has said he doesn't want the title, but HBK is the only one on the roster who can put on a spectacle for the wrestling world.
MVP - he's getting bigger give him more mic time and he'll be good to go.
Evan Bourne - Entertaining high flyer but definitely not ready for the main event.
ECW
Goldust - I know it sounds stupid, but really he use to be a credible athlete but for the love of god you can't just throw on that electrocution gimmick on him all of a sudden again, funny how it wasn't there when he was advertising the Starrcade dvd and then he gets it back talking to "Jack Nicholson". Drop that and give him the title, even if you have to re-electrocute him and have the hurricane save his golden ass.
Tommy Dreamer - he is starting to show that old ECW mean streak and he is actually improving his wrestling skill and he is the reason ECW still is ECW give him the gold again.
Zach Ryder - I was watching his match with Christian and he has the ability to be champ and of course everyone in the crowd does the woo woo woo thing.

For the people saying Morrison because he'd have great matches with Jeff Hardy.......

Let's not forget the shitfest known as their Intercontinental Title feud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back