Who do you think is the biggest fan favorite?

Who do you think is the biggest fan favorite.

• Rob Van Dam

• Sabu

• Sandman

• Batista

• Undertaker

• DX (HBK and HHH)

• Rey Mysterio

Results are only viewable after voting.
DX, Ric Flair, Batista, Lashley, Undertaker, Benoit. Any of those. Depends also what location the show is in. You get different fan reactions anywhere you go.

Mysterio the guy is way over.. I guess it's because the average person can relate to him...

Cena should be on the list, he's the top face in the WWE. The poll is pointless without him in it.

I like John Cena, but you have to admit their are a lot of Cena haters, and most are on the internet. So I decided not to put him on the list.

pacersnrams781 said:
I like John Cena, but you have to admit their are a lot of Cena haters, and most are on the internet. So I decided not to put him on the list.

There are also a lot of Cena lovers too, I'm not one of them, but he is the WWE Champion for a reason... kids and women love the guy.

There are also a lot of Cena lovers too, I'm not one of them, but he is the WWE Champion for a reason... kids and women love the guy.

So that really wouldnt make him a top fan favorite.. Since only kids and girls like him..

You would have to pick someone that everyone likes.. For example The Undertaker, DX, RVD, Benoit.. All get enormous no matter what the location is.

The undertaker is the biggest fan favorite world wide and cena should be up here to

I would say at the moment it's DX.

But I think Mysterio deserves a mention, he is a guy who could never be a heel he will always be a fan favourite.

definitely RVD. he's definitely the top fan favorite. i know that he's been pushed back since his suspension, but now he's finally going for the title again in a few weeks. next week he's facing show in a non title match. if you don't want to hear a spoiler, don't keep reading.

what i don't get is that holly is going to help him in the match. i read the tapings results this past week, and i read that holly will attack test and show allowing rvd to win.

ITS NOT CENA... do u guys have ears? yes Cena is supposed to be the top face but that doesnt mean he is... at this point hes nothing more than a tweener... some towns he gets popped more, but some towns he gets booed outa the building, that doesnt happen to DX or the Undertaker... so obviously they r bigger babyfaces. period. end of story

btw- RVD prolly was the biggest face before his arrest, me and my freiends would constantly talk about how hes the only guy that everyone we knew liked... hell climb back up the ladder to number 1 once he wins the title i bet, well never over taker... but a close second

jeff hardy deserves honerable mention i mean he gets huge pop and 4 the most part lately hes been a jobber and dx and taker are 1 and 2

Mr.Benjamin said:
Mysterio the guy is way over.. I guess it's because the average person can relate to him...
How'd you figure that? Is the average person a four foot Mexican that gets their ass handed to them constantly? Does the average person get rewarded for their friend dying? Anyway, I'd say Triple H.

Wall_of_Jericho said:
I would say at the moment it's DX.

But I think Mysterio deserves a mention, he is a guy who could never be a heel he will always be a fan favourite.

You are a VERY SMART MAN

for me its sandman, dx or taker. i know sandman isnt known for his wrestling abiltity but gets a huge pop whenever he comes out and duz his thing

How could u miss out the legand that is MATT HARDY come on guys he always gets the biggest pop of the night despite never geeting a good push

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHA no not hardy more or likely Taker hell maybe even D-X and not the bad one oops i mean this one i mean the one in the late 1990's and the army that was sweet especially when they "invaded" WcW

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back