Which One Tops Your List?- Money In The Bank Ladder Match

Nate DaMac

Fuck erbody but me
So I've been kicking around the idea of starting a thread series, and this is the one that clicked in my mind. Basically, I want to know what your favorite match is with the gimmick type specified in the OP. This one being the Money In The Bank Ladder Match.

Going off memory alone, there have been 8 MiTB matches, starting at Wrestlemania 21 and apparently ending at Wrestlemania 26. Last year, the Money In The Bank PPV was introduced where we had 2 of these matches, one for Smackdown!, and one for Raw.

Wrestlemania 21
Christian vs Chris Jericho vs Edge vs Chris Benoit vs Kane vs Shelton Benjamin

Wrestlemania 22
Rob Van Dam vs Shelton Benjamin vs Bobby Lashley vs Ric Flair vs Matt Hardy vs Finlay

Wrestlemania 23
Edge vs Jeff Hardy vs Randy Orton vs Mr. Kennedy vs King Booker vs Matt Hardy vs Finlay vs CM Punk

Wrestlemania 24
Chris Jericho vs Mr. Kennedy vs Carlito vs CM Punk vs Shelton Benjamin vs John Morrison vs MVP

Wrestlemania 25
CM Punk vs Mark Henry vs Kane vs MVP vs Shelton Benjamin vs Kofi Kingston vs Christian vs Finlay

Wrestlemania 26
Christian vs Matt Hardy vs Evan Bourne vs Jack Swagger vs Kofi Kingston vs Drew McIntyre vs Shelton Benjamin vs MVP vs Dolph Ziggler vs Kane

Money In The Bank 2010

Raw

The Miz vs Randy Orton vs Chris Jericho vs Edge vs Evan Bourne vs Ted DiBiase vs John Morrison vs Mark Henry

Smackdown
The Big Show vs Matt Hardy vs Christian vs Kane vs Kofi Kingston vs Cody Rhodes vs Drew McIntyre vs Dolph Ziggler

So of these 8 matches, which one is your favorite? Be sure to give reasons.

Mine would have to be the MiTB match at Wrestlemania 25. I honestly only watch these matches for the spots and in my mind, this match had some of the most incredible spots I have ever seen. It was the first MiTB match to feature Kofi Kingston who in my mind, breathed life back into the match after it had kind of went stagnant for a couple of years. He had some of the most crazy spots I have ever seen, and still haven't been topped to this day.

So tell me yours, and have fun. I'll do a new one in a day or 2, or whenever the hell I feel like doing another one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back