• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone Remember These Matches Or Know Where I can Find Video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EC MF'N W

Pre-Show Stalwart
I am looking for online video of these matches so post if you know where one is. Also tell me if you liked any of these matches.

I am looking for:

The 1st ever table match at the Royal Rumble 2000 Hardy Boyz vs Dudley Boyz

Wrestlemania 22 Money In the Bank Match

The 1998 KOTR First Blood Match---Austin vs Kane

1998 IC Title Match as Summerslam---The Rock vs Triple H (Ladder Match)

Shelton Benjamin vs Triple H (Happened on RAW it was Sheltons 1st match and he beat HHH I think)

Shelton Benjamin vs HBK (Gold Rush)

Thanks for any help you can give me.

To be honest dude your best bet for most those is too look for the vids in second hand shops as there WWF therefore quite difficult to find new. Some of the others(MITB Mania 22) will be on the DVD it'll cost but the extras are usually pretty good.:wwf:

Alright thanks. But I was wondering if anyone had a link to it on You Tube because thats where I found the others I was looking for.

I'd love to find the first ever "Hell in a Cell" match at Bad Blood '97 between HBK and Taker. That was a really good match and Kane made his debut that night.

Raginbull432 said:
I'd love to find the first ever "Hell in a Cell" match at Bad Blood '97 between HBK and Taker. That was a really good match and Kane made his debut that night.

Buy Tombstone history of taker
It was 30 bucks and worth every penny,not to mention you get 20 other really good classics like him and mankind in hell in a cell and buried alive

and vs kane infernio

Raginbull432 said:

Buy Tombstone history of taker
It was 30 bucks and worth every penny,not to mention you get 20 other really good classics like him and mankind in hell in a cell and buried alive

and vs kane infernio

Download Limewire. I have all those matches downloaded. It's free and you can get all the WWE/ECW/TNA/WCW (why you would want WCW I don't know) you can handle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back