Which is more hardcore

tnarage2

Pre-Show Stalwart
Which is more hardcore Old ECW or CZW? Well I think CZW is more hardcore than ECW , because CZW uses weapons that ECW would never use like light rods hanging from the celing a cage of death even a syringe. Old ECW may have made the hardcore wrestling. But CZW made it deadly great evry time I watch CZW people use knives and that orange needle things that stick up from the ground and CZW makes ECW look like A pbs kids show. SO who do you think is more hardcore ECW(OLD) or CZW?

czw.jpg

VS

ECW_Logo.jpg

ECW was revolutionary, was partly responsible for the "Attitude era" and was much more than just "hardcore wrestling". CZW is a shithole where untalented douchebags swing lightbulbs at each other.

ECW= Revolutionary cause it wasn't just garbage pointless bloodbaths that ended up killing the careers of those that participated in them. ECW brought in some of the best technical, high-flying, psychological wrestling imaginable and kickstarted the careers of some of the greats. Look at the difference, the ones who took more to the traditional side of wrestling in ECW and look at the ones who built their careers on the Hardcore side of ECW. With the exceptions of the Dudley's, Dreamer, Taz, RVD and Funk. Al lof the other guys that bled ECW went on to have criminal records, drug addictions and even death. ECW was a "Hardcore revolutionary" for wrestling.

CZW= The cesspool of this great business, example that people who hate wrestling need to either a) shut down wrestling b) prove that anyone can be a wrestler or c) feed MMA's ever growing fanbase. CZW is nothing but filth and garbage. Ian Rotten and anyone that supports this bulls**t is not a fan of wrestling but a fan of legal human cockfighting with a plot. CZW gives guys like Necro Butcher the illusion that they are something in this business when they have no business getting the bookings and the publicity they do.

The kind of "wrestling" that CZW promotes is gonna end up with someone dead and when it does happen the rest of the wrestling world is gonna come under fire. CZW is trouble for the entire business and it needs to stop and stop now. Read Jim Cornette's column on the filth that hardcore wrestling has become today, it'll open your eyes.

That ladies and gentlemen is what you call a shoot.

ECW not only had great hardcore wrestling, they had great Lucha Libre, mat wrestling, great Japanese wrestlers, sweet storylines, everything. CZW is nothing but backyard wrestling indoors with an actual ring.

Look, I hat putting companies down, but CZW is pure crap. It is WAY too violent. Yes, ECW was hardcore and pushed the limits, but as Scorpio said, someone will end up dead in that company because of over-the-top hardcore wrestling. I don't mind tables, tacks, and other crap, but CZW is light tubes, windshields, and more crap. They are, IMHO, a disgrace to the business and is what most non-wrestling fans think of when they talk about wrestling.

ECW was a way of life, a revolution, with a mixed-bag for every wrestling fan. CZW is a niche company, plain and simple.

This Thread which is more hardcore which obviously Mean CZW if stating just using weapons and people bleeding, but ECW was a much better compant wasn't just about Fighting but bred some great wrestlers.

This is not even close- CZW. CZW promotes nearly 100% hardcore matches. Most of which go above and beyond hardcore. ECW used alot of aspects of traditional hardcore wrestling, yet there were plenty of regular ol' wrestling matches. ECW got noticed because they were doing things no one else in the US were doing in regard to hardcore spots, however, ECW was still centered around great storylines and great wrestling.

This is not even arguable. The more hardcore wrestling came from CZW. As a matter of fact, I wouldn’t even call what they hardcore wrestling. Some wouldn’t even consider it wrestling, but I just think that what they do is way past hardcore. Way past it.

With ECW it wasn’t all about hardcore, which is something I learned from watching some old stuff now. When I tried watching ECW as a kid (it was hard to watch it sometimes because of the time it aired) I absolutely disliked a lot of the things I saw. I just thought they were too hardcore. But now that I watch old pay per views and old stuff from ECW, I don’t have the same feelings. Do I still I think they went a little too far at times? Yes. But I do realize now that ECW wasn’t just hardcore. They had all types of styles. They had some great luchadores, they had some pretty good puro wrestlers, they had a few good technical wrestlers, and they had the hardcore wrestlers. They just had all types of wrestling which is why my feelings on them have changed a lot.

Anyways I feel like I am digressing so back on subject, ultimately ECW wasn’t all hardcore while CZW basically is. CZW just goes way too far in what they do, for example using light tubes and other foreign objects that shouldn’t even be allowed in pro-wrestling. Simply put, I don’t consider what they do to be hardcore wrestling, they are way past that stage therefore they could be considered the more hardcore wrestling company.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back