Where the fuck is Kharma's baby?

Pay Per Ghost

What they f*ck happened in the thread section here
No wait, no you wait, no shut up, you shut up, no you shut up, shut your mouth, you keep quiet!

Like it? I write my own stuff.

So where in devil is Baby Honky (coz here man is pink) Kong? I mean he's already out?!

Pics or GTFBackIn!

She could have been two, hell three months along when she said she was leaving to become a mother. The Baby was probably born in late November, early December, and Kharma is a beast of a lady so her being back last night at the Rumble really isn't a stretch.

I assume its one of those cultures where the mother eats their young.

*smirks*

She could have been two, hell three months along when she said she was leaving to become a mother. The Baby was probably born in late November, early December, and Kharma is a beast of a lady so her being back last night at the Rumble really isn't a stretch.

^This. By far the most likely explanation. A lot of girls don't even find out that they're pregnant until they're a couple of months gone.

I bet the close up of her vagina delivering a fetus was beautiful. It could stand the test of time. I heard she named it "Potential."

Which? The baby, the footage, or her vagina?

EDIT - Accidental double post because I got a server error from SSC's quote notification or something. My apologies. Deletey, anyone?

how about a storyline in which
-- a new wrestler's breaks into the scene who is physically very strong but mentally quite weak
-- He just likes to beat people without any logic and likes to be in the ring
-- Doesn't have any liking to any belt or even woman, but likes to be around Kharma
-- Finally revealed to be Kharma's new born baby :)

She needs a gimmick where she wrestles with her baby on her back in a pouch. HAHA! I smell buyrates!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back