Where do they go now?

BestWrestlingOpinions

Getting Noticed By Management
Ambrose: After losing his feud to Rollins in October, he lost his feud with Wyatt, he lost his feud with Barrett and also lost his chance for the IC title at Mania. Somehow, he keeps getting back even more over, but what does he do now? No one to feud with as a result of Mania. I'd say he definitely need to enter the IC title scene, and is probably what's gonna happen.

Wyatt: After going 0-2 at Mania, losing his two biggest feuds with Cena and Taker, where does he go? The guy of "empty promises" seemingly has to start back from scratch, as he can't get a big win on a big stage against a big opponent. What does he do now, without a particular feud and with a win to claim a title shot? I really have no idea to be honest.

Ziggler: After getting a big win at Survivor Series, he almost had the IC title in his hands, before Bryan grabbed it. The most obvious continuation for him is that he feuds with Bryan over the title.

Barrett: Lost his title, probably gonna get his rematch on Raw.

Rusev: He and Cena will probably have a feud similar to Cena vs Wyatt last year (goes on for 2-3 PPVs).

Orton-Rollins-Lesnar-Reigns: All these people will probably go into the WWEWHC scene. Rollins is the champ, Orton defeated him, Lesnar lost the title and Reigns is... well, Reigns, they need to put him there to ride the wave. Maybe we will get some sort of Rollins-Show-Kane vs Reigns-Orton-Lesnar. Who knows.

The funny thing is that the next Raws and PPV seem so unpredictable, as there is nothing set in stone, really. This opens so many cool possibilities, but also a lot of space for the creative to fak up.

i think dean and wyatt take some time for their return. Brock also come back at the time of summer slam. It leaves rollins vs randy vs roman. May be they pick sheamus as their new authority member and fued with randy. This leaves rollins vs roman for next few months. Cena defend his title against rusev. Bryan defend his title against dolph, barrette and harper. Later ambrose turn heel and fued with bryan. Cena fued with upcoming nxt star.

Dean Ambrose

I like Ambrose but seems he is going backwards and keeps losing his feuds as the OP mentioned. Why not throw him into a random tag team as a couple of odd balls. It worked with Rock and Mankind, it also worked with Booker T and Goldust. He needs someone who is his polar opposite, someone he can have chemistry with and the team needs to have a comedy element to it and as we have seen, Ambrose can do comedy! Adam Rose, Heath Slater, Zack Ryder or maybe even Ryback! A good tag run where they chase the belts before finally winning them followed by a decent run should help Ambrose for the short term before he breaks off into the singles game again where hopefully new feuds have opened up.

Bray Wyatt
He has had some big high profile feuds now. I really don't know where to go with him but how about a feud with Kane? The story telling should be pretty good with some good promos and a couple of matches spread over PPV's.

This is how I would book the title and the current top guys.

Extreme Rules
Seth Rollins (C) defs Orton (with help of Authority)

Payback
Rollins (C) defs Orton (no interference)

Money in the Bank
Rollins (C) defs Cena
Ambrose wins MITB

Battleground
Rollins defs Ziggler
Orton vs Reigns (No.1 contender) ends in double DQ as Lesnar destroys them both

Summerslam
Reigns defs Rollins (C) and Ambrose (MITB cash in)
Lesnar defs Orton

Night of Champions
Reigns (C) defs Rollins

Hell in a Cell
Reigns (C) defs Lesnar in Hell in a Cell

This will allow Reigns to beat Lesnar one-on-one. Rollins gets a 147 day run with the belt. We can finally get an Orton vs Lesnar match in the process. Rollins can beat some top guys without help.

Dean Ambrose

He's a midcarder whom many folks think belongs in the main event....that's how I see it. He lost his feud with Bray Wyatt in convincing fashion....and to my mind, that should have been a clear indication to folks that he wasn't headed for the same success as his two Shield brethren.

Presumably, a heel change is coming soon; you have to wonder how a "lunatic" whose roots are in heeldom has managed to stay face this long. But, good or bad, I don't think Ambrose is going to be challenging guys like Rollins and Lesnar for the world title either now....or in the future.

Bray Wyatt

He'll be fine. The guy can win or lose and stay invulnerable to demotion because of the unique gimmick he's made his own. I thought he looked terrific against Undertaker, probably growing his rep in the estimation of his employers since he was able to fight a match that looked devastating, while actually being considerate of his opponent's age, reputation.....and state of body disrepair.

So, Bray loses to John Cena and Undertaker.....let's not look at that as a disgrace; these guys represent the best of the present and best of the past. The more important factor is how well Bray worked with them....how good he looked and how good he made them look.

Creative will have more for Bray; maybe he really should have followers, as he did originally. Perhaps some shy flower of a girl; a Sister Abigail for Bray to bounce his weirdness off of.

But the guy's got what it takes to stick around for a long time....at higher midcard level with occasional dabbles in the main event.

I read a report last week suggesting that Ambrose was going to get a big push over the course of the next several months. I could easily see them restarting his feud with Seth Rollins over the title, depending on how long Rollins holds the title. Lesnar has an automatic rematch, Randy Orton's program with Rollins isn't over, Roman Reigns could still be lurking in the title picture at some point as well.

As for Bray Wyatt, I could see him entering either the US or IC title picture at some point in the near future, maybe not right now, but sometime before the year is over with.

Dolph Ziggler is gonna be in the IC title picture, in my opinion, for at least a little while longer, as well Bad News Barrett. Ziggler holds two wins Bryan in the past few weeks, so I can see him using that to goad Bryan into a title match in the near future. Barrett himself has an automatic rematch, so it'll probably happen either on TV soon or at Extreme Rules. I could also see WWE putting the ladder match competitors in a tournament or some sort of elimination match to determine a new #1 contender for the title.

Rusev will still be in the United States Championship picture for the next month or two. He & Cena will probably have their rematch at Extreme Rules. I don't look for Rusev to regain the title, but I can see him possibly going after the IC title sometime relatively soon.

Like the OP said, there are a lot of potential, wide open possibilities as to where these guys wind up.

Most of these posts seem plausible. The one thing I think they will do is reunite the Wyatt family. Harper and Rowan have done very little since the split. The only reason that isn't considered nothing is because of Harper's feud with Ziggler. By reuniting the Wyatts they can give them a push. For the record, I'd have Bray lure Adam Rose into a room and have him reemerge as Leo Kruger.

Maybe we will get some sort of Rollins-Show-Kane vs Reigns-Orton-Lesnar. Who knows..

I would definitely love that! It could have some stipulation that whoever gets the pinfall gets a title opportuninty, so maybe they work an angle where Orton costs Lesnar that pinfall, giving us the Lesnar - Orton match we want, and Roman cashes into the distraction and gets the win by pinning Kane.

Either way, i would like Roman to stay in the hunt a bit longer to hopefully get the necessary time in the upper card to build both him and Rollins as future stars. Just don't put the title on him yet, make him chase long enough for fans to care.

As for Rollins, i think he should hold the title at the very least until Summerslam, maybe even going further, when maybe some big name face could challenge the authority and get the upper hand.

I agree Bray does not need to win to stay strong, but they better not mess his booking for next year's mania or he could end up in Big Show territory.

Ambrose is a glorified midcarder who was left behind by his shield brothers due to skill (Rollins) and looks (Reigns). The tag team option suggested is a great way to hopefully make him significant again. He could feud with Harper about the super power bomb on the steel ladder but that won't make any headlines.

No one is talking about the future for Miz and Sandow now that they have apparently split. Maybe Sandow could be the partner for Ambrose to gain some relevance.

Just a sidenote, when i saw DX and NWO (except for Shawn Michaels) last night, i felt like when i saw Ricky Steamboat, Superfly and Roddy Piper in wrestlemania 25, bunch of old guys whose days of greatness were too long ago to be performing on a stage as big as Wrestlemania today.

Please WWE, I understand paying homage to these great legends, but do it in a more subtle manner, Don't throw them all at us in the middle of a match of supposed significance between stiill decent performers. I would have prefered the Andre Battle Royal instead of this borefest (IMHO)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back