What's your fav. "In Your House" PPV?

.JoeY

"Joe! Joe! Joe! Joe! Joe"
Hey Guys,

I was just wondering, since there have been about, 18 "In Your House" PPV's produced by the WWF/E, which one was your favorite?

One of my favorite's was In Your House: Beware of Dog 2, when HBK defended the WWF Title against The British Bulldog, in a re-match since the first Beware of Dog PPV had to be cancelled because, of Technical problems.

Mindgames with HBK vs Mankind...easily one of the greatest WWF Title matches in history

Badd Blood was good, the first HIAC match was awesome, and Mind Games was pretty good as well.

I liked Beware of the Dawg 2 also. Mindgames was great.

Cold Day in Hell had the first Undertaker vs. Stone Cold Main Event.

But there was something about Canadian Stampede...The Main Event Bret Hart, Owen Hart, the British Bulldog, Brian PIllman and Jim Neidhart vs. Stone Cold, Ken Shamrock, Goldust and LOD was rockin.

The weird pro-Hart crowd was very strange.

hahahaha said:
I liked Beware of the Dawg 2 also. Mindgames was great.

Cold Day in Hell had the first Undertaker vs. Stone Cold Main Event.

But there was something about Canadian Stampede...The Main Event Bret Hart, Owen Hart, the British Bulldog, Brian PIllman and Jim Neidhart vs. Stone Cold, Ken Shamrock, Goldust and LOD was rockin.

The weird pro-Hart crowd was very strange.

a cold day in hell was where the hart foundation screwed austin out of the title right

i think in your house bad blood was awesome and so was mind games it was truly an awesome casket matcha dn the other in my opinion is the best hell in a cell

IYH: D-Generation X was pretty good, which featured HHH taking on Sgt.Slaughter in a Boot Camp match and HBK defending the WWF Title against Ken Shamrock.

Mind Games (Mankind vs. H.B.K.)

Bad Blood (Undertaker vs. H.B.K.)

The Final Four (Vader vs. Bret Hart vs. Undertaker vs. Stone Cold)

Canadian Stampede (Bret Hart, Owen Hart, Jim Neidhart, Davey Boy Smith and Brian Pillman vs. Steve Austin, Ken Shamrock, Goldust and L.O.D.)

I'd have to say Badd Blood and Mind Games. Or Revenge of the Undertaker, the one after Mankind "burned" The Undertakers eye. All 3 had very great main events.

Badd Blood - Taker vs HBK Hell in a Cell
Mind Games - Mankind vs HBK Great match
Revenge of the Undertaker Taker vs Mankind and Bret Hart vs SCSA

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back