whats the GREATEST HELL IN A CELL MATCH of all time?

Mania23OffThaHook

Pre-Show Stalwart
ok i thought long and hard without lookin it up and i think theres been 11 hell in a cell matches all time. so which one was the best ever?

badd blood 1997
shawn michaels def undertaker

king of the ring 1998
undertaker def mankind

wrestlemania 1999
undertaker def big bossman

no way out 2000
triple h def mic foley

armageddon 2000
kurt angle def the rock, stone cold, triple h, undertaker and rikishi

judgment day 2002
triple h def chris jericho

no mercy 2002
brock lesnar def undertaker

badd blood 2003
triple h def kevin nash (special ref mic foley)

badd blood 2004
triple h def shawn michaels

vengeance 2005
batista def triple h

armageddon 2005
undertaker def randy orton

my favorite is Jericho vs. Triple H at Judgement Day 2002

those two always seem to have great matches with each other
I also liked HBK vs. Taker, Taker vs. Mankind, and Brock vs. Taker

they should do a Triple H vs. Taker hell in the cell that would be freakin' sweet

Foley and taker is really just one big bump and not much more. Mick was in LA-LA land for it. I reckon the HHH/Foley cell is heaps better. Overall a better quality match with more varied spots. Also lesnar/taker was pretty good just for the ammount of blood Taker spilt.

BTW would you rate Jericho v Trips higher if Jericho had been pedigreed through the cage in the finish as was planned?

Jericho was supposed to be pedigreed through the cell??? I did not know that, that woul've killed

by the way would anyone else like to see a hell in the cell dvd is that just me?

undertaker/foley and undertaker/michaels

michaels/hhh joint 1st with 2 above

The best was Michaels vs. Taker. The one at K.O.R. 98 is overrated the bumps are impressive but there is'nt a match. I also like the Triple H/Batista one purley because Batista cant work but somehow Triple H pulled a good match out of him.

This is a tuff one. Each of them had sentimenal value. But I'd have to say Taker v. Shawn Michaels was the best. Taker kicked HBKs ass for like 30 minutes.

My favorite is the first one, thought the match was fucking fantastic.
Taker/Foley was actually a decent lil match after the big bumps, so I think that is my second favorite one.

Even though the Undertaker and Mankind HIAC match was known for mainly that one huge spot, it's been the most memorable moment that has come out the HIAC matches. Not to mention, a sick chokeslam through the cell., Mick Foley's tooth up his nose, and thumbtacks involvement. The way the match opened up and the tension was ridiculous. It started out on top of the cell! It was a great match for the feud and really helped to define the attitude era. It was a spectacle to say the least and a jaw-dropper of a match, and that's why IMO, it's the best HIAC match.

How the hell would HHH have pedigreed Jericho through the top of the cell!? That's way to dangerous, he could easily be seriously injured.

You Guys Are SoOOOOOOOO dumb, Its easily Kevin Nash V.S HHH badd blood

and second is mos def Taker v.s big boss man at mania years back

HAHAHAHHAHAHhahahahahahahahahhahaha

No my favorite was HHH v.s HBK

Second is HHH v.s Cactus Jack

undertaker mankind was the best mankind put up a great fight but undertaker beat him with thumbtacks

wow Badd Blood has hosted more than any other PPV mine has to be Baddd Blood 97' when Kane debuted

wasn't there hellin the cell on raw back in '98? I never saw it but Ithink I remember hearing something about it, a tag match with taker & stone cold vs. mankind & kane or somthing like that

Icould be wrong

Nah they would never put a hell in a cell on a non PPV I believe that was a cage match

like I said I could be wrong

i didn't watch much wrestling back then so I wasn't sure

would be a good match, like to see it someday

i hate the way so many people answer foley taker...except the few huge spots it was the least structered msatch...it never started or finished pathetic! My favourite was Armageddon 2000 with kurt!

They need to stop using them so much. They used to do one every year or so, now they maybe using it too much. 2 in 2005? It should be limited to 1 a year and maybe a year with 0, just too make it special.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back