• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's better?

Which is the best film?

• American Pie

• Anchorman

• Eurotrip

• Old School

• Superbad

Results are only viewable after voting.
When it came out, American Pie was funny. But the continuation of it just made it dumber and dumber.

Old School was definately NOT funny. I was completely ready to laugh my ass off, and I assure you, it stayed intact. I even tried several times to rewatch with friends who laughed, and I just couldn't see it.

Anchorman was funny to me, but only after I watched it about 5 times. Then rewatched it after figuring out I liked Steve Carell.

Eurotrip was downright ******ed.. I wasted money on the unrated version, thinking I was gonna see Michelle's tits. :disappointed:

So when you boil them down, it leaves Superbad.. which I have to say was the best of them all.. because I couldn't stop laughing for the most part. Fogel (sp?) and the Cops was tremendously hilarious, especially the part where they take off running because they hear more cops coming.

Now if you want to know whats the best comedy.. then I'd say Clerks II, or even 40 Year Old Virgin. Anything with Kevin Smith is pure gold.. and I just loved 40 yr. old virgin.

And Wedding Crashers

Huge agreement.

Isla fisher is amazing!

crashers.jpg

Superbad owns. McLovin- Best Character in the Movie, made that movie what it is. Ace Ventura is better though. Jim Carrey owns all.

"Mclovin bailed!"

No..in all seriousness Anchorman is the funniest film on the list...

"MMM, i ate a big red candle!"

to his dog - What's that? you pooped in the refrigerator and ate a whole cheese wheel? I'm not even mad, that's amazing!"

Jack Black, after kicking the dog off the bridge "That's how I roll!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back