What's best in a sandwich? Chicken or turkey?

Once again, mods, if this is in the wrong place then as always, feel free to move it.

Here's another thread in my series, this time it's two birds, chicken and turkey. Which do you prefer in a sandwich.

Remember, standard Bar Room rules apply in this thread.

Not being a huge fan of the beef or bologna, if I'm getting a sandwich anywhere it's liable to be one of these two. I don't consider bacon a sandwich. It's something you put in a sandwich. Like a turkey or chicken sandwich. To their benefit, both chicken salad and turkey salad are a great way to serve these sandwiches up and double the appeal of these meats.

I can't decide. Double count-out.

Chicken for me.

Although turkey is nice around Xmas, so always good to look forward to that period.

What kind of sandwich. If you're talking like, I don't know, a club, then chicken, but if it's lunchmeat I go with turkey, unless it's buffalo chicken breast, then you have to give it to chicken.

It's just weird to hear my countrys' name as a food. I've always wondered how does it sound to you when someone is saying to you that he is from Turkey.

I'm not much of a chicken fan. Unless its fried or roasted with rice and beans, then I'll probably pass. Turkey for me. I ate a whole pack last night while arguing with myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back