What would make you mark out??

Kane new world heavy weight champion
Chavo, noble and haas beat HHH Boretista and cena in a loser leaves wwe forever match
Paul Haymen buy's ECW

Ah yes, listen to 10% of the live audience and turn your biggest babyface heel. What a sound business decision that would be.

Thus making the heel turn rubbish. The point of a heel turn is to get boos from the audience. If you mark out, that wouldn't be a heel turn would it?

What would make me mark out? Cena beating Orton at WrestleMania 26. Or Big Show being fired. Or "Dave Batista has been suspended due to a wellness policy violation" popping up on wwe.com. Not sure which one I would cheer for most.

If Orton does get an iron grip on Raw thanks to legacy and has a reign of terror, him losing to the top babyface on RAW at 'Mania would be pretty special.

No doubt some fans will complain about Orton's long reign, and THEN complain he had to drop the belt to Cena though.

10% ? It's way more than 10% that boo the hell out of Cena. It varies from city to city but Cena gets booed and booed a lot. Its more like 60%-40% that cheer vs boo him on average. Cena fighting Orton at WM 26 would make me not even want to watch it. They both suck. Cena not so much but a heel turn would be great for him. He's boring as hell.

-Cena heel turn
-Orton punts Vicky Guerrero
-Women get their own show
-Survivor Series matches return to original format (elimination and survivors wrestle again at the end)
-WWE starts developing and pushing younger talent
-Rhodes/Dibiase turn on Orton (after they develop) or vice versa
-New Hart Foundation fueds with Legacy

I would mark out if:
1) Cena turned heel and was Mcmahon's(heel) bodyguard
2) Snitksy was resigned and he and mike knox reformed demolition
3) Orton retired for real
4) undertaker brought the ministry back
5) Shawn michaels won the world tittle
6) If we never had to watch hhh or batista wrestle again
7) If everyone that complained about the wwe product stopped watching so the ratings would go down tremendously and mcmahon would have to give us something besides the same boring shit we are used to.
8) Chris jericho would actually wear long tights he just looks like an idiot in short tights
9) beth phoenix and michelle mccool would come over to my house and give me a lap dance.
10) The Ultimate warrior would come back and the macho man would be inducted into the hall of fame

There are a few things for me...

1. If they let jericho and edge form some sort of heel faction on smackdown.

2. Kennedy coming back is gonna be sweet.

3. Cena turning heel. that is pretty likely.....soon I think.

4. If Bret returned to help get a pop, or draw heat for the new hart foundation.

5. Kurt angle returning to the WWE where he belongs.

I would certainly say the only thing that may make me MARK OUT crazy these days is if we had an unexpected win . Example : (every raw show, we have to get a squatch match , so lets say HHH or cena comes out and faces mvp or morrison where the champ put his title on the line where you absolutly know the match will be a squatch , then all of the sudden the match comes out to be very long and very good and at the end mvp or who ever wins ) that would be so cool .
remember the hhh vs shelton match when shelton was 1st drafted to raw then he won over HHH . man i marked out throw the whole match like a 5 year old kid lol , I was rely on my feet the whole match .

OHH and one moe thing that would make me mark out is seeing RVD come back to WWE OR TNA OR ROH :robvandam: that would be sweet !!

1 post in this thread fails. Do you remember a day when you would watch matches like Bret Hart vs that guy no one has ever heard from who is from around town, some jobber who gets beat in 2-5 minutes.

Hate to hear why people cry because they watch a star Goldust vs a star Matt Hardy. Sorry to burst your bubble, but if this was 1990 that match would headline a SNME almost, or would be on the Wrestlemania or Summerslam card, let alone something you watch on Raw or SD. Which is superstars vs superstars.

I am so apathetic to the wrestling product, that it isn't even funny. With that being said, very few things would actually cause me to mark out anymore.

About the only thing I could forsee marking out for, would be if Vince offered an Attitude-Era like product once again.

That and if Bret Hart winds up inducting Shawn Michaels into the Hall of Fame, which I think is a very real possibility. That would be an incredibly powerful moment to see two of wrestling's biggest names put their grudge off to the side and make up.

i would mark out if cena did turn heel. i get so tired of him. ok like this one night come out on raw and start blaming the fans on why his movies didnt do(cuz they suck, just throwing that in) great at the box office. and that he supported them and they couldnt show any love back. and so on and so on. and just blaming everybody but himself for not having the title and something fresh from him....i was the biggest cena fan in 03 and 04 but he just got horrible. and i agree no more edge vs cena. i'm the best edgehead but he needs a fresh start too which i cant wait for his full on face turn so he can have a long title run like he needs this ppv to ppv championship shit needs stop. and on the closing note MVP beating orton for the title will make my night if that ever happpened

I marked out pretty hard when RVD's music hit at the Royal Rumble. So, this year, with some rumblings of another big return (only this one isn't a one-time deal) would be for Kurt Angle to return to the WWE.

I want Orton to be in the ring, cutting a promo, when Angle's music hits. Have Angle come out and talk about how Randy lost his title for him at Wrestlemania 22, and the only reason Orton has been dominant since is because Angle was gone.

As soon as that music hit, I would mark the freak out.

Also, if Kennedy were to come back and SOMEHOW be immediately relevant in a storyline. That would make me mark out.

I want to say that the last time I marked out was when CM Punk cashed in the MITB last year (I get goosebumps thinking about it...yes I'm a Punk mark) and before that it would be anything involving the Rock.

I'm thinking these 5 things would make me lose it...

1. Shelton winning the MITB from Punk and winning the WHC.

2. Hart Foundation 2.0...when I saw DH get drafted to ECW, I got chills. It would be 10 times better if they had a vignette (sp?) with the original Hart Foundation introducing them.

3. Legacy dominating RAW, Evolution style.

4. Whoever finally ends Taker's Wrestlemania streak (I think we'll all see it coming but I won't believe it until I see it)

5. Swagger winning a major title...I honestly can't wait for him to blow up and just take over the WWE.

If somehow Chris Jericho won the World title and held it for more than a month or two.

If The Lame Game Triple H retired.

If John Cena used more than five moves in a match. Cena isn't as bad as everyone on these boards claims he is. But I will admit his matches get a little stale and his mic skills aren't what they used to be.

When Mr. PPV, RVD returns.

The moment they bring back bizarre Goldust promos.

December 2009: HBK announces that his back has had enough again and needs to retire, only to get interrupted by..... Kurt Angle. After a three month feud HBK Vs. Angle at Wrestlemania 27, with Angle retiring him.

- Kurt Angle returning to WWE. Just hearing his music would make me mark out.

- RVD returning.

- A big name from TNA jumping...like oh I don't know...AJ Styles? Samoa Joe? But making sure that the secret isn't leaked out to us on the internet.

- A former Hart managing The Hart Foundation 2.0...Bret maybe? Having them go after Shawn Michaels?

- Rock vs. Cena, WMXXVI

- Edge and Christian reunion.

- Mysterio finally getting unmasked.

- Recreation of old factions, like instead of Ted DiBiase, Andre the Giant, and Virgil, it could be Ted DiBiase Jr., The Big Show, and I don't know...Ezekiel Jackson?

- Probably the biggest one...Vince McMahon announcing that he bought TNA or a TNA Invasion angle.

All you dudes are gay for saying "mark out."

But anyways, top 6 things that would make me go crazy:
-The Olympic Chamption returning.
-Shelton Benjamin winning the World Title, holding it for a year.
-Cryme Time being an elite tag team.
-Triple H winning the US or Intercontinental title for a change.
-The PG rating being lifted.
-Kofi Kingston winning the Royal Rumble, or R-Truth/Evan Bourne.

All you dudes are gay for saying "mark out."

But anyways, top 6 things that would make me go crazy:

Last time someone said "go crazy" he went by a little name known as Prince. Purple Rain! Just busting ya balls, bro.

Anyway, I'd mark out like a bitch if Macho Man made a return. Snowballs chance in Hell at this rate, but I'd freak out seeing Macho return one last time. Maybe they can pound out a deal for the upcoming dvd as long as it isn't cancelled at the last second.

I'd also mark out for Kurt Angle returning. Even though there are talks of it, I don't think he will sign back, who knows?

The last time I marked out hard was when Jericho returned, even though it was the worst kept secret in wrestling, it was still exciting for me regardless. I even caught myself doing the arm pose as he was doing it, such a jackass I am.

I don't see myself marking out if Cena turns heel. I'd be happy about it, I'd feel like it was about freaking time, but I don't like his wrestling so I wouldn't completely go crazy about him.

I'd mark out if...

Edge had an epic title reign that he won clean.

If they kept Edge heel, but like Christian said, made him "fun" again. He took at John Cena right? So why can't he be "fun" again? This would be even cooler if Christian turned heel and had fun with Edge. I could see them having a lot of fun with Edge belittling Christian for only being the ECW champion.

Jericho coming back to being the Y2J of old, the one who came out an cut promos that were rivaled only by The Rock and Stone Cold. This might require a McMahon heel turn, or maybe they could even keep Jericho heel while giving him back his old persona.

MVP keeping up those awesome promos. When he told DiBiase to shut up, that was HILARIOUS! I think he's definitely showing us signs he has what it takes to be in the main event. I do think he might want to consider some new in-ring attire though.

Finally, CM Punk actually making this MITB thing work. Win or lose when he cashes it in, he has to make it work this go round. I used to be a huge Punk fan, but he's failed to impress me too many times, and I still like him, but I hardly consider him one of my favorites. I still have faith in him though, that he'll be able to make something out of this.

I would definatly mark out if Carlito turned on Primo on Raw one and helped Rhodes and Dibiasie win the tag titles and joined legacy. I would not see that coming if and or when wwe does that feud abnd I think Carlito would be a nice little second mouth piece in legacy

How about this? WWE goes back to the World Wrestling Federation! that would friggin rock but it'll never happen.

I don't know...everything has been done already. I don't buy into much anymore. How about giving Randy Orton another major push to a Major pay-per-view and actually winning

When Jack Swagger wins his first world title, I will mark out like crazy. Especially if it is over one of the bigger names in the company like Cena or Triple H. Hell, anytime Swagger wins I mark out.

Kane and Mike Knox wins, although few and far between, are also special.

A Triple H and/or Cena heel turn would be nice, just because it would be something new. Don't see it happening for a while though.

Ok,
Well, I am one of those guys who, as of late, kinda criticizes WWE for not really giving us anything fresh and new. That sucks, b/c I am also one of those guys who looks at it like this: if you dont like it, dont watch it. I feel that after the buyout of WCW, and the useful tool of the internet, we dont get many suprises to mark out anymore. However, there are only two things that would really make me smile again and say, yes, I am a wrestling fan. So, without further ado, he goes:

1) Vince starts out Raw and gives a long speech about the history of wrestling, and the direction and WWE has gone in the past 5 years or so. During the speech, he proclaims that we need a huge change, a shakeup, bigger than any Draft or money give-away could ever give us. That's why I have decided to......................... Bring back the Attitude to WWE!!!!!! (Yes, I am marking as I type that)

2) After he says that he makes another proclamation that there will be a PPV coming up named (enter good, new PPV name here), that will combine the WWE and WHC titles, and this will abolish the brand split. We will go strictly on one roster. Each show will have its own announcers, but there will be 1 HW champ, IC champ, US champ, Tag Champs, and Women's champ!

In a non-related WWE mark out moment, in the same week, TNA announces that it will go back to a 4-sided ring, and it is moving Impact from Spike to (name of successful network here, possibly TBS, Turner could get back into the rasslin' business and could give them alot of money.) They also announce that there new timeslot would be on Monday Nights. This in turn, would create a new Monday Night War, would spark new, creative storylines, and would force the writers for both companies to get off their lazy asses and create something that is great for all fans alike.

This set of events would indeed have me marking out like mad!!!!!!!!!

I would mark the fuck out for a few reasons.

1. John Cena or CM Punk heel turn. Either one of these guys turning heel suddenly would make me mark out big. Cena could do it easily i think, he already get's a shit load of boo's so he could use that as a reason to turn, because the fans turned on him first. Punk would be another I'd like to see turn. I think if he were heel it would make a World Title run more interesting and believable. If either were to come out heel i would mark out hard.

2. Kurt Angle return to WWE. I would mark so hard, especially if they did it really well. If TNA and Kurt split rumors would obviously start about him going to WWE but if they kept it really secret so no one knew if he just retired or if he did sign back to WWE it could be fucking great. If i was watching RAW and Orton was running his mouth and then "Dun Dun, Dun Dun" Angle's music hits and out comes the Olympic Gold Medalist! Fuck, i would mark out so hard!

3. If The Rock wrestled one more match. Fuck, i would be so exstatic about this! If he came back and did one more match you know they would have to make it a big high profile match so it would be amazing. I'd love The Rock v John Cena at Wrestlemania 26 but i doubt he will ever come back but if he did....

The last time i really marked out hard was probably when Christian returned on ECW. I really wasn't expecting that and it was awesome when he came out coz we hadnt seen him in ages not even on TNA.

So yeah, they'd be mine.

Id mark out to see the KLIQ have a run!

I know Nash/Hall are past there prime, but just to see those 4 (5 if u put X-Pac in there) have one run, they could run just like the nWo and fight everybody heel, or face, obviously a McmMahon feud too, as he is the one that kep them apart on-air, and otherwise eventually!

Probably not the best one but id mark out for it!

Bret Hart returning for a match against Shawn Michaels, or a match with Kurt Angle would be amazing, or what about a match with Y2J! Heel Y2J calling out legends and Bret Hart comes out! I dont think they ever crossed paths, that would be huge!

Of course a Mr. Kennedy return to Play Face to Ortons heel!

John Cena, Cryme Tyme, and R-Truth all come out in suits and denounce there gimmicks, and start a hardcore mafia type click, but way cooler than MEM!

And The Rock doing anything on WWE!

First off I'd go crazy if Shelton went ape, beat CM Punk for his MITB, cashed it in, and won the World Title. He then cuts a promo berating WWE for holding down African American wrestlers. He's then joined by Mark Henry, Cryme Tyme, and R-Truth. He names his faction the New Nation.

Through weeks of people trying to get at this group, Kofi tries to be the good guy that faces this group constantly. And Teddy Long comes out and turns heel! But a guy can dream...

5) Edge and Christian pull a 5 second pose.

They don't even have to reform E&C...if they just did the pose one time, it'd be hilarious!

QUOTE by Ryanhitman316
"2. Any wrestler in WWE who deserves better to make there debut in TNA. For Smackdown tapings this pass Tuesday in MSG. When Shelton lost I was screaming to Shelton to go to TNA."

I've said this in other posts...PLEASE DO NOT POST SPOILERS!!! If I wanted to know what happened I'd read'em myself. I'm sure there were plenty of other examples you could've used than this.

I wish some mod will do something about this.

I would mark the fuck out for one thing;

Imagine a midcard champion beating the vast majority of the roster and holding the belt for quite sometime. He gets more and more cocky and says how he can beat anyone, whther it be a wrestler or a superhero he could take them on

STAND BACK THERE'S A HURRICANE COMING THROUGH

I would mark for that, I'm a huge fan of the Hurricane character and seeing him return would make me a happy guy.

Also guys please list reasons WHY you would mark out!

Its funny that this thread has come about because I was just having this conversation the other day.

To be honest though, I don't mark out that much. I honestly marked out when CM Punk cashed in his MITB briefcase.

I'd probably mark out at Austin vs. Hogan. It seems like a lock that it will never happen and it would surely shock the hell out of me.

HBK winning a World Championship. I would love to see this happen. Would make my day.

Eric Bischoff vs. Vince McMahon at Wrestlemania. Anyone remember the challenge that Bischoff threw at McMahon?

Bret Hart stepping foot in a WWE ring again...even just for a promo. I 'd probably cry from the joy...lol.

The Rock returning to WWE full time. Need I say more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back