What was Seth Rollins original wrestle mania plan?

What was the original plan for Rollins?

• Shield triple threat

• Rollins vs lesnar vs reigns

• Rollins vs hhh

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reserve your judgement before Cena and Rollins faced off? Did you not just see Cena best Rollins 4 times in one month, all clean? All this while Cena is the u.s champ and Rollins is the world champion, which makes it even stupider

This thread is about a match a Wrestlemania you knob, not what they've done in the past. We knew full well what was going to happen in those matches, who was going to win when and what. It's past history.

And I'm getting a little sick and tired of your insults. I am neither stupid, ignorant or naive. I do not spend my day lurking on Twitter and Instagram basically stalking people who have absolutely nothing to do with the WWE, other than the fact that they either are related to or know someone there.

My best advice to you is to get out of your house, get a life and stop trolling internet wrestling forums. You aren't liked here by most of the posters, and you aren't liked on the other place by them either. Why you want to make yourself a target everywhere you go is lunacy.

And if that was too long winded for you, here I'll shorten it up. GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Just quickly, there are alternatives to the traditional acl surgery that can accelerate the return. I dont know much about either (they could even be the same thing) they are the Lars surgery, which I think uses a pig but I may be wrong, and I dont know what its called but they take the acl of a recently deceased individual and use it. The lars surgery does have a higher chance of repeating the injury, the traditional surgery however has a high chance of a hamstring injury and I dont know enough about the deadman surgery

Scroll through first page, all good. Skip to third page, first comment I see:

You're STILL not getting this are you? How naive can you be to think that Cena does not use any backstage politicking? Do you really believe that he lives, sleeps, and breathes his character?

I think I missed something here, how the FUCK did you guys end up talking about Cena with this thing again? I swear Crocker's working everybody.

Yup. If you don't believe John Cena has the capability to get anyone in the WWE to do whatever he wants, whenever he wants, every time he wants it, it's OBVIOUSLY because you're naive and want to fuck him. Why else would Cena constantly be at the top of the card, because he makes his employers a shitload of money?

Remember, just because someone brings in the most money, doesn't mean that they bring in the most money.

Daniel Bryan is such a backstage politicker. He won the world title, became a huge star and then used his new backstage power to make sure no one beat him for the title. Not only that, he made sure no one beat him for the IC title as well. He is power mad. He even backstage politicked to beat Cena.

And if you don't believe that Daniel Bryan OBVIOUSLY uses BACKSTAGE POLITICS to get what he wants, you must be naive.

Its apparent to me that Seth Rollins has acquired these political powers as well. Faking a knee injury just so he doesn't have to drop the belt clean. What a Nazi loving scumbag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back