What Should I Do First?

• Battle KB in the Jobber Thread

• Restart the JTMFTG

• Have sex with Thunder

• Marry X

• Randomly post in the WWE Section/TNA Section

• Start The Shit Load of Threads I brainstormed in my absence

Results are only viewable after voting.
You should go read every page of the nWZo thread. That was some epic shit. Then try and make a typically awesome post. Then go read the Thunder-Blog.

I missed you!

EDIT: All of the options listed, would be acceptable.

Tent-uhhhh!

Welcome semi-back brother. When are we tying the knot you sexy motherfucker?

Now now, there's plenty of Tenta to love. After all, he was a SHW. I'm free to all types of love. X, we'll get hitched next week. Let's find somewhere in Boston. Thunder, I'll then marry you in Scotland. Two marraiges in two countries.

Savage, I'm thinking what you are, man. Though I'm not sure where to start.

How the Hell has everyone been?

What you should do, is click on the link in my signature and sign a petition. That's what you should do. And then click on the picture in my link for the thread.

I saw that thread, X.... I'm an environmentalist at heart. So sure, I'm signing. How you been, buddy?

I saw that thread, X.... I'm an environmentalist at heart. So sure, I'm signing. How you been, buddy?

Good brother. I've gotten back with my ex, I've got the job starting next week, I'm well over 3K posts now...things are goin' good brother.

How about you man? How's your moms?

Hey Tenter. Just so you know, I'm lurking while you answer everyone elses questions. Okay? xoxo

I've been good Tenta, just having fun, yourself?

I'm doing ok. I've seen you progress, and I'm intruiged by this WZCW. Are you a writer for it?

Good brother. I've gotten back with my ex, I've got the job starting next week, I'm well over 3K posts now...things are goin' good brother.

How about you man? How's your moms?

Well.... Yeah. It was time, I suppose... I'm sad as Hell, but I've learned to grieve over it in small doses. I keep telling myself everything happens for a reason. But I don't get it... I just don't get it sometimes, you know?

I'm glad to here for you, man! Let her know she better treat you right, man. You deserve it. Where's the job, man?

Hey Tenter. Just so you know, I'm lurking while you answer everyone elses questions. Okay? xoxo

I missed you so much, Coco

Reactions: X
Well.... Yeah. It was time, I suppose... I'm sad as Hell, but I've learned to grieve over it in small doses. I keep telling myself everything happens for a reason. But I don't get it... I just don't get it sometimes, you know?

...Fuck man. I am SO sorry to hear that dude. You KNOW I'm always here to talk to you man, absolutely always. My PM box is always open for you brother.

Fuck man, I just don't know what to say here except how sorry I am. Nothing I say will make it any better. Just remember the good times. That's what I tried to do when my father passed away, and eventually it really, really worked well. Cherish the time you've had together man.

I'm sorry man, I wish there was more I could do for you right now.

*E-Hug*

Any chance of getting in on this e-hug? I feel its warmth from here...

...Fuck man. I am SO sorry to hear that dude. You KNOW I'm always here to talk to you man, absolutely always. My PM box is always open for you brother.

Fuck man, I just don't know what to say here except how sorry I am. Nothing I say will make it any better. Just remember the good times. That's what I tried to do when my father passed away, and eventually it really, really worked well. Cherish the time you've had together man.

I'm sorry man, I wish there was more I could do for you right now.

*E-Hug*

All good, X.... There's nothing I can really do, man. I just wonder why, some times, you know? It just doesn't seem that fair, honestly

It's great to have you back Tenta. I'm terribly sorry to hear about your mom, but the only thing you can do is think of the good times and to know that she's in a better place.

As for your suggestions, anything is good really just to get you back in the game. The JTMFTG was a great read so I'm looking forward to that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back