What is Your Dream Wrestlemania XXX lineup?

Dream card? Well ok then.

1) CM Punk (WHC) vs John Cena (WWE Champion) title unification

2) The Rock (w/vince) vs HBK (w/HHH) for control of the WWE

3) The undertaker vs Brock Lesnar

4) Daniel Bryan vs Dolph Ziggler (w/AJ) Winner wins AJ

5) Randy Orton vs Stone Cold Steve Austin

6) Evolution vs The shield

7) Mark Henry vs Big E Langston vs Big Show

8) Bray Wyatt vs Christian (c) US Title

9) Wyatt Family (c) vs The brisco brothers Tag Team Titles

10) Curtis Axel (c) vs Sheamus

cena(c) vs undertaker (titlevstreak)

ziggler RVD Kane vs shield(C) in a winners take all match us and tag titles

rock vs brock

Batista vs boogeyman vs Chris masters vs finaly vs MVP vs the hurricane vs hardcore holly vs Tommy dreamer vs Matt hardy vs goldust winner gets a full time wwe contract latter match

ryback vs mark Henry vs big e in a number 1 contenders match for a championship of the winners choosing

The Wyatt Family vs the usos and rikishi a battle of the families

curtis axel (c)vs the miz ic title

30 diva battle royal including divas from past present and future for the diva championship

del rio (c)vs bo dallas for the heavy weight championship

sandow vs rhodes vs howrnswoggle vs jerry lawler vs jtg vs kofi vs santino vs ted dibiase vs Brad Maddox vs christian vs daniel bryan vs JBL (MITB Ladder match)

jack swagger vs Antonio Cesaro winner get zeb colter as a manager

battle of the giants big show vs the great khali vs Kevin Nash

battle of the legends Ric flair vs Bret hart

triple h vs Mr McMahon vs shane vs HBK vs Stone Cold Steve Austin for control of the wwe

Booker T vs Matt Striker vs Teddy Long vs Paul Heyman vs Zack Ryder vs Michael Cole 6 man over the top rope battle royal to become the gm of Smackdown

cena(c) vs undertaker (titlevstreak) 60 minute iron man 3 stages of hell match stage 1 Punjabi prison match stage 2 submission stage 3 i quite match

ziggler RVD Kane vs shield(C) in a winners take all match us and tag titles tornado tag elimination tables match

rock vs brock ambulance match

Batista vs boogeyman vs Chris masters vs finaly vs MVP vs the hurricane vs hardcore holly vs Tommy dreamer vs Matt hardy vs goldust winner gets a full time wwe contract latter match

ryback vs mark Henry vs big e in a number 1 contenders match for a championship of the winners choosing first ever triple treat elimination i quit match

The Wyatt Family vs the usos and rikishi a battle of the families regular 6 man tag match

curtis axel (c)vs the miz ic title lumberjack match

30 diva battle royal including divas from past present and future for the diva championship

del rio (c)vs bo dallas for the heavy weight championship last man standing match

sandow vs rhodes vs howrnswoggle vs jerry lawler vs jtg vs kofi vs santino vs ted dibiase vs Brad Maddox vs christian vs daniel bryan vs JBL (MITB Ladder match)

jack swagger vs Antonio Cesaro winner get zeb colter as a manager flag on a plole match winner must be by pinfall but whoever grabs the flag can use any weapons the want for the rest of the match

battle of the giants big show vs the great khali vs Kevin Nash falls count anywhere

battle of the legends Ric flair vs Bret hart submission match

triple h vs Mr McMahon vs shane vs HBK vs Stone Cold Steve Austin for control of the wwe special guest referee match referee chosen by the wee universe

Booker T vs Matt Striker vs Teddy Long vs Paul Heyman vs Zack Ryder vs Michael Cole 6 man over the top rope battle royal to become the gm of Smackdown

i know this is the same as the last two but it has stipulations addded to the matches

WWE Title Match
John Cena (c) vs CM Punk

The two biggest guys in the company right now. They never fail to deliver a great match and always have a great feud. The match deserves to take place at WM.

Streak Match
Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar (HIAC)

You can use the real altercation between the two a while ago to help build the feud, not that Heyman, Brock, Taker need any help to build the feud. You can also play on the fact that Brock has proved his dominance in a cage but Undertaker has proved his dominance in this cage (HIAC). The match would be immense.

WHC Match
Chris Jericho (c) vs Daniel Bryan vs Dolph Ziggler

Whenever two of the three face off one on one it's always worth watching, so putting the three together is sure to make a great match. You can have one win Royal Rumble (Bryan), one lose the title at EC (Dolph) then obviously Jericho wins title. All three are also good on the mic so the feud would be good.

The Shield vs DX (HHH, Gunn, Dogg)
It's unlikely but it would be immense. DX coming back to take out The Shield. It would make The Shield look even more dominant as DX could be seen as the last resort.

6 Man Ladder Match Unified US/IC Title Match
Sandow (c) vs Rhodes (c) vs Axel vs Kane vs Fandango vs RVD

It'll finally unify the two mid card titles, and it'll be an exciting match with all the competitors and the fact it's a 6 man ladder match.

Tag Team Championship
Big Show & Henry (c) vs Orton & Sheamus

I'm going to be honest I didn't know where to fit these four in so I thought it would be cool to have these four wrestlers in the tag division, a bit more star power.

William Regal vs Wade Barrett
Let Barrett retire Regal at WM. Barrett will benefit from retiring a veteran like Regal and it'll give Regal a nice send off at WM. The match can be some type of brawl as both men are English and obviously everyone from England is a brawler :rolleyes:.

Divas Championship Match
AJ (c) vs Lita

Would be cool to have Lita back for one more match, she came back last year and looked like she could have one more match. AJ is the most over diva and Lita is one of the most over divas ever. Would make a cool match.

Don't know where Ryback would fit into this!!!

Dream card? Well ok then.

1) CM Punk (WHC) vs John Cena (WWE Champion) title unification

2) The Rock (w/vince) vs HBK (w/HHH) for control of the WWE

3) The undertaker vs Brock Lesnar

4) Daniel Bryan vs Dolph Ziggler (w/AJ) Winner wins AJ

5) Randy Orton vs Stone Cold Steve Austin

6) Evolution vs The shield

7) Mark Henry vs Big E Langston vs Big Show

8) Bray Wyatt vs Christian (c) US Title

9) Wyatt Family (c) vs The brisco brothers Tag Team Titles

10) Curtis Axel (c) vs Sheamus
Why the hell would Rock want control of the WWE?

Didn't know Evolution was reuniting, and for what? Does that mean Orton will be doing double duty that night too?

The Briscoes aren't even with WWE and they never will be.

Stupid.

My absolute dream card would be:

The Undertaker vs. John Cena - Streak vs. WWE Title
The Rock vs. Brock Lesnar
CM Punk vs. Steve Austin - Vince McMahon as the Special Guest Enforcer
Triple H, Randy Orton and Kane vs. The Shield
Rob Van Dam vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Christian - World Heavyweight Championship
Daniel Bryan vs. Rey Mysterio - With Mysterio's career on the line
Chris Jericho vs. Alberto Del Rio
Sheamus vs. Ryback

Cena vs. Undertaker
Rock vs. Austin
Flair vs. Hogan
AJ vs. Steph
HHH vs. Shane (winner is the heir apparent)
Punk vs. Bryan vs. Ambrose(winner gets blowjobs from the whole IWC indy mark crowd
Lita vs. Trish
Wyatt Family vs. The Shield
Jericho vs. Ziggler

And the Main Event is......

Kelly Kelly, Maria, Torrie, and Stacey in a 4 corners, no holds barred bra and panties off match! Special guest referee, yours truly.

Here's mine.
1. No DQ, No Count-out: Austin vs. Punk
2. Undertaker vs. Sting
3. 30 minute WWE Championship Scramble: Cena vs. Michaels vs. Bryan vs. Angle
4. Batista vs. Lesnar
5. (Cheezy celebrity match): Tebow vs. Henry
6. WHC: Ziggler vs. Orton vs. Rollins
7. Divas: AJ vs. Lita
8. Shamus vs. Reigns
9. WTT: Wyatts vs. Benjamin/Kidd
10. Battle Royal w/ any match, any stip, tomorrow on RAW to the winner.

Awesome! This thread will be a lot more fun without having to deal with the stick up their ass non spam people who analyze every little word to make sure it meets "standards"

Awesome! This thread will be a lot more fun without having to deal with the stick up their ass non spam people who analyze every little word to make sure it meets "standards"

What do you mean... people?

Bad+Santa+Willie+Marcus.JPG

Orton vs. Lesnar. That's all.

Wrestlemania 30

United States Championship: Dean Ambrose vs. Antonio Cesaro vs. Zack Ryder

Intercontinental Championship: Bray Wyatt vs. Chris Jericho

Ryback vs. Big E Langston

The Wyatt Family vs. British Ambition vs. The Shield: WWE Tag Team Championship TLC Match

Wade Barrett vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Christian vs. The Miz: #1 Contender's Match for the WWE or World Heavyweight Championship

Dolph Ziggler vs. Curtis Axel: World Heavyweight Championship

Sheamus vs. Chris Jericho

C.M. Punk vs. Daniel Bryan: WWE Championship 2 out of 3 Falls Match

Diva's Championship: AJ Lee vs. Paige

John Cena vs. The Undertaker

This is the best I could come up with, coming up with solid feuds/matches and using the current WWE and NXT rosters. Notice how it lacks Triple H, Lesnar, Rock, and all other older part-timers. It's time we start building the future of the company, without relying on part-timers to build up Mania buy rates.

What do you mean..... "standards"?
Perfect examples. Those were a couple of funny one liners. Before it was moved, they would have been considered spam and then there's warnings and paperwork and who knows what other kinds of bullshit. It's why I rarely post in the nonspam zones. Much better off in here.

cena vs undertaker casket match for the wwe championship (streakvstitile)

shield and Paul heymans guys vs DX submissions count anywhere match

cm punk vs ziggler vs Del Rio vs rvd vs santino s winner of pre show battle royal world heavy weight championship elimination chamber match

wwe contract on a pole match batista vs bobby lashley

us title latter match Antonio Cesaro vs rey mysterio vs sin Cara vs evan bourn

ic title elimination tables match the miz vs the great khali vs christian vs bo dallas

return match Jericho vs Ezekiel Jackson

celebrity match Arnold Schwarzenegger vs The rock vs stone cold steve austin vs big show

30 divas battle royal for the divas championship congaing divas from the past present and nxt

40 man pre show battle royal for the last spot in the elimination chamber match

tag team title match team hell vs orton and sheamus vs ryback and mark henery vs big e langston and the runner of of the pre show battle royal in a tlc match

With all due respect to the Nature Boy, I believe Mick Foley, Terry Funk, RVD, the Dudleyz, Tazz, Jeff Hardy and several others have proven that "hardcore" can be just as much an art form as traditional pro wrestling. I don't think all wrestling should be hardcore, but it is a niche interest and there is a role for it (along w/ women's wrestling, brawling, lucha libre, etc...) in the midcard.

I think what he means by hardcore are guys like New Jack. Everyone you listed aside from Mick Foley can wrestle

So if I post a lineup, like the TS asked, will I get flagged for spam??? Most fuckin likely but here it is anyway:

Rock vs Brock (WWE/WHC Unification)

Cena vs Undertaker

CM Punk vs Steve Austin

Daniel Bryan vs Dean Ambrose

HHH vs Ryback (Yes Ryback must go over)

Dolph Ziggler vs RVD

(tag team wrestling is dead so no point in even trying here)

As much as I'd love to see Cena vs Punk in a unification match headline the show I imagine there will still be too many part timers in the main spots for it to happen, plus I'm not sold on the idea WWE will ever unify the belts as Punk and Cena hardly ever work Smackdown.

So my dream card is sort of filtered through the lens of the inescapable.

WWE Title Match
Brock Lesnar (c) vs CM Punk

Punk loses the match at Summerslam and Heyman denies him a rematch as Brock moves onto the belt, lets say vs Cena at The Rumble. Punk wins the Rumble and voila! main event set.

Streak Match
The Undertaker vs John Cena

The only other guy I could see against Taker is Bryan but this is Mania 30 and they better get Taker vs Cena done before it's too late. In many ways Punk and Cena would be just swapping storylines from this year.

Handicap Tag match for Control of the WWE
Triple H & The Rock and vs Vince, Ryback and Del Rio

I'll go with the idea that Steph isn't working her own way in the angle by this point and this is a match that gets Vince in the ring without needing to do a lot of work and it's an easy way to use The Rock and protect him from injury.

WHC Match
Randy Orton (C) vs Dolph Ziggler
Randy will be a heel by this point and make the WHC a bigger deal than it has been in a while.

Submission match
Daniel Bryan vs Mark Henry

Classic mismatch where the angle would be that Bryan had beaten Henry with a flash pin on Raw leading up, so he claims it was a fluke and challenges him to do it without a "cheap" 3 count.

Triple Threat US Title Ladder Match
Ambrose vs Rollins vs Reigns

The Shield will have been a team for a year come November, that is a lifetime in modern WWE. By Mania I expect them to been at odds and post-Mania they will take their first steps as true singles stars. This match would serve as the culmination to their run as The Shield.

IC Title Match
Curtis Axel (C) w/Paul Heyman vs RVD

A nice long IC title run through to Mania will do wonders for Axel and with Chris Jericho as the man with the most IC title reigns in WWE history he's a good fit as an opponent.

Divas Title Match
AJ Lee w/Big E (C) vs Trish Stratus

Basically a generational clash for the Divas and the biggest possible female match the show could have.

Tag Team Title Match
Cesaro & Swagger (C) w/Zeb vs Rey & RVD

I think the tag titles seem the best chance of success for Cesaro and Swagger under Zeb's guidance and WWE will need a heel team when The Shield disband, the challengers I chose simply because they are over and have teamed before. If Rey is inured yet again then use The Miz or Christian.

Sheamus vs Bray Wyatt
Sheamus will most likely be on the show and feuding with the Wyatt family somehow seems to fit to me, especially with him having to face Bray's big goons in the build up before getting a crack at him at Mania.

There would be some type of 10 man tag or Battle Royale to get Miz, Kane, Barrett, Cody, Sandow etc....onto the card

You have Jericho in two matches, big guy.

Wrestlemania 30

United States Championship: Dean Ambrose vs. Antonio Cesaro vs. Zack Ryder

Intercontinental Championship: Bray Wyatt vs. Chris Jericho

Ryback vs. Big E Langston

The Wyatt Family vs. British Ambition vs. The Shield: WWE Tag Team Championship TLC Match

Alberto Del Rio vs. Christian vs. The Miz: #1 Contender's Match for the WWE or World Heavyweight Championship

Dolph Ziggler vs. Curtis Axel: World Heavyweight Championship

Sheamus vs. Wade Barrett

C.M. Punk vs. Daniel Bryan: WWE Championship 2 out of 3 Falls Match

Diva's Championship: AJ Lee vs. Paige

This is the best I could come up with, coming up with solid feuds/matches and using the current WWE and NXT rosters. Notice how it lacks Triple H, Lesnar, Rock, and all other older part-timers. It's time we start building the future of the company, without relying on part-timers to build up Mania buy rates.

Fixed. I left Jericho in two matches when I was changing the card around, my mistake.

As much as I'd love to see Cena vs Punk in a unification match headline the show I imagine there will still be too many part timers in the main spots for it to happen, plus I'm not sold on the idea WWE will ever unify the belts as Punk and Cena hardly ever work Smackdown.

So my dream card is sort of filtered through the lens of the inescapable.

WWE Title Match
Brock Lesnar (c) vs CM Punk

Punk loses the match at Summerslam and Heyman denies him a rematch as Brock moves onto the belt, lets say vs Cena at The Rumble. Punk wins the Rumble and voila! main event set.

Streak Match
The Undertaker vs John Cena

The only other guy I could see against Taker is Bryan but this is Mania 30 and they better get Taker vs Cena done before it's too late. In many ways Punk and Cena would be just swapping storylines from this year.

Handicap Tag match for Control of the WWE
Triple H & The Rock and vs Vince, Ryback and Del Rio

I'll go with the idea that Steph isn't working her own way in the angle by this point and this is a match that gets Vince in the ring without needing to do a lot of work and it's an easy way to use The Rock and protect him from injury.

WHC Match
Randy Orton (C) vs Dolph Ziggler
Randy will be a heel by this point and make the WHC a bigger deal than it has been in a while.

Submission match
Daniel Bryan vs Mark Henry

Classic mismatch where the angle would be that Bryan had beaten Henry with a flash pin on Raw leading up, so he claims it was a fluke and challenges him to do it without a "cheap" 3 count.

Triple Threat US Title Ladder Match
Ambrose vs Rollins vs Reigns

The Shield will have been a team for a year come November, that is a lifetime in modern WWE. By Mania I expect them to been at odds and post-Mania they will take their first steps as true singles stars. This match would serve as the culmination to their run as The Shield.

IC Title Match
Curtis Axel (C) w/Paul Heyman vs RVD

A nice long IC title run through to Mania will do wonders for Axel and with Chris Jericho as the man with the most IC title reigns in WWE history he's a good fit as an opponent.

Divas Title Match
AJ Lee w/Big E (C) vs Trish Stratus

Basically a generational clash for the Divas and the biggest possible female match the show could have.

Tag Team Title Match
Cesaro & Swagger (C) w/Zeb vs Rey & RVD

I think the tag titles seem the best chance of success for Cesaro and Swagger under Zeb's guidance and WWE will need a heel team when The Shield disband, the challengers I chose simply because they are over and have teamed before. If Rey is inured yet again then use The Miz or Christian.

Sheamus vs Bray Wyatt
Sheamus will most likely be on the show and feuding with the Wyatt family somehow seems to fit to me, especially with him having to face Bray's big goons in the build up before getting a crack at him at Mania.

There would be some type of 10 man tag or Battle Royale to get Miz, Kane, Barrett, Cody, Sandow etc....onto the card

I wanted to edit to put an alternative main event end but it wouldn't let so I had to quote.

Basically my other idea would be to do Cena vs Punk for the WWE title with Taker facing Bryan and Lesnar facing Orton. Ryback would move into the WHC match with Ziggler and Mark Henry would take his place on Vince's team.

Alright, I’ll try it. I can’t resist.

YouTube pre-show match
30-Man Battle Royal with the winner getting a shot at the Mid-Card Title of his choice
List of participants
Antonio Cesaro, Big E. Langston, Brodus Clay, Cody Rhodes, Curt Hawkins, Damien Sandow, Darren Young, David Otunga, Drew McIntyre, Epico, Evan Bourne, Fandango, Heath Slater, Hunico, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Jinder Mahal, JTG, Justin Gabriel, Kofi Kingson, mystery participant (Kurt Angle), Primo, R-Truth, Ryback, Santino Marella, Sin Cara, Tensai, Titus O’Neil, Wade Barrett, and Zack Ryder.
Winner – Kurt Angle

United States Championship match
United States Champion, Dean Ambrose vs. Kurt Angle
You SMarked out!! You SMarked out!! You SMarked out!!
Winner – Kurt Angle

Intercontinental Championship match
Intercontinental Champion, Curtis Axel (w/ Paul Heyman) vs. Tyson Kidd
The Intercontinental Championship at SummerSlam 1991 was great. Can these two continue their respective Perfect Dynasty??
Winner – Tyson Kidd

Unified WWE World Tag Team Championship match with the Undertaker’s WrestleMania Streak on the line
Unified WWE World Tag Team Champions, The Shield (Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns) vs. The Brothers of Destruction (Undertaker and Kane)
Like you don’t know what the outcome is going to be.
Winner – The Brothers Of Destruction

CEO vs. COO match for 100% control of the WWE with Special Guest Referee, Shane McMahon
Vince McMahon (w/ Linda McMahon) vs. Triple H (w/ Stephanie Helmsley)
This is the match that SHOULD be Vince’s last. This is the definition of the “Passing of the Torch”. All the World, All the Wrestling, and All the Entertainment is on the line. I’d like to see no outside interference, a clean finish, and a big Family hug at the end, maybe have the kids come out to add the nice touch.
Winner – Triple H

12-Man Money In The Bank Ladder match
Alberto Del Rio vs. Big Show vs. Chris Jericho vs. Christian vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Jack Swagger vs. Mark Henry vs. The Miz vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Sheamus
Former WWE / World Champions only.
Winner – Chris Jericho (finally, the “creator” wins “his” match!!)

10-Woman Divas Tag Team match
Divas Champion, A.J. Lee, Aksana, Brie Bella, Nikki Bella, and Tamina Snuka vs. Alicia Fox, Cameron, Naomi, Kaitlyn, and Layla
I actually don’t really know who the Faces are or who the Heels are, so by WM XXX, 5 Face Divas vs. 5 Heel Divas, done.
Winner – The Face Team

World Championship match
World Champion, CM Punk vs. Brock Lesnar
Heyman Guy vs. Heyman Guy. I think Heyman should get involved in this match, don’t you??
Winner – CM Punk

WWE Championship match
WWE Champion, John Cena vs. Randy Orton
Winner – John Cena

WWE World Championship Unification match
WWE Champion, John Cena vs. World Champion, CM Punk
Winner – John Cena (finally, Cena beats Punk clean)

Then of course, after Cena had 2 brutal matches, Jericho comes to the ring and cashes in!! Here is your winner…and NEW Undisputed WWE World Champion, Chris Jericho!!

Hey!! It’s my Dream WrestleMania XXX, not yours!! Crazy @$$ Dream Cards…that’s what I do!!

CM Punk, Daniel Bryan and Antonio Cesaro vs. Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins

Lita vs. Beth Phoenix

Kane vs. Alberto Del Rio

(First ever Six Man Giant Hell In A Cell Match)
Bray Wyatt vs. Mark Henry vs. Big Show vs. Brodus Clay vs. Ryback vs. Tensai

Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels

Brock Lesnar vs. Chris Jericho

Fandango vs. Dolph Ziggler

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member