What happened prior to the Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus match?

Status
Not open for further replies.

enviousdominous

Behold my diction
It's always fun to wonder. I would like to set up a writer's workshop of sorts by asking anyone reading this to share their most creative theory on what kind of backstage politics took place before the Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus match at WM 28.

I'll start.

Once upon a time (about a week before WM) Sheamus was strutting through the backstage area looking for his life partner HHH, but he couldn't find him. Sheamus sat down and thought "Where oh where could my sexy friend be?". HHH, miles away has his motherly instincts kick in and he races at break neck speed to the source of the maiden call.

"I'm right here." HHH whispered.

Sheamus' eyes light up with glee as he leaps into HHH's arms.

"Easy there man. You've grown a little since taking my vitamin supplements." HHH said.

Sheamus hops out of HHH's arms as his eyes well up. "I'm just so happy to see you, I have a really big problem." Sheamus said.

"Vitamin supplements man. It's not so big anymore." HHH said.

"Not that. It's this Daniel Bryan fella." Sheamus whined.

"Did he snub your advances?" HHH asked.

"Not yet. My problem is we have this big match at Wrestlemania." Sheamus said.

"I have it already laid out with Vince. You'll throw him around the ring like a rag doll and no sell anything he throws at you, I promise it won't go over fourty five seconds." HHH said patting Sheamus on the shoulder.

"But the fans are what I'm worried about. They'll boo me if it lasts more than eighteen seconds. They'll call me names." Sheamus said while starting to weep again.

"That's fair. I mean, in respect to your feelings we can keep the match at eighteen seconds. We'll still force you down their throats even if they keep..." HHH began to say before being given a ten second smooch by Sheamus.

The End

i guess no one knows how to make a good post anymore. good homosexual fantasy for you. before this gets closed, let me say you, sir, are a dumbass.

I haven't posted in over two years but I just had to here.
As immature as it is this was freakin hilarious!!! :lmao:

At least you'd actually make it interesting, but you didn't. Go seek help because if you think of wrestling on this kind of level you'll need it.

I hope this guy gets flagged by the mods for spamming.

I mean, if I'm going to get "banned" for a day for spamming just because I corrected a guy who said the Undertaker lost last year at WM27, then this definitely qualifies.

I literally registered on here 5 minutes ago just to point out how stupid you are. Go act out your gay fantasy elsewhere bro

...You've got to be freaking kidding me?... I don't even know how to respond to this other than "You should be ashamed.". I really hope this gets closed as soon as possible.

Geeze. Why does everyone have their panties in a bunch over a funny post? Take it for what it is. If you liked it, give props to the guy. If you didn't, ignore it. Or give constructive criticism. If you were offended, report it or whatever. Lighten up guys.

I hope this guy gets flagged by the mods for spamming.

I mean, if I'm going to get "banned" for a day for spamming just because I corrected a guy who said the Undertaker lost last year at WM27, then this definitely qualifies.

Exactly it makes no sense and my posts get deleted for no reason probably because I use logic and actually can hold up an argument unlike some of these idiot parasites. Then I ask why from a mod who PM's me asking me to vote for him, but he doesn't even respond to it. I get banned just for correcting someone and proving my facts with a link. This website is full of crap and if you aren't a 35 year old virgin(the brain) then you get shitted on. If you're have any sense you'd get rid of this guy.

Geeze. Why does everyone have their panties in a bunch over a funny post? Take it for what it is. If you liked it, give props to the guy. If you didn't, ignore it. Or give constructive criticism. If you were offended, report it or whatever. Lighten up guys.

Does this look like a fucking share your own creative erotic fantasy stories forum? No it isn't and this shit is off topic and it should be locked, deleted, and the guy should receive an infraction. You know what the rules are.

Prepare for major red rep and a "enviousdominous sold out" when you scroll over your rep. It might have been a little better if it was funny...but that wasnt even that funny.

Does this look like a fucking share your own creative erotic fantasy stories forum? No it isn't and this shit is off topic and it should be locked, deleted, and the guy should receive an infraction. You know what the rules are.
Lighten up. Stop being so serious. Even if you don't like it, can just ignore it. Act like an adult dude. You're not intimidating.

Please do not post on this site ever again or do not make a thread this is a waste of a thread for people who wished to discuss actual options of what could of happened Such as Bryan or Sheamus trying to get the match changed

Since no one else has answered the actual question, I'll do it.
Triple-H is getting ready for his big Hell in a Cell match against The Undertaker, when Daniel Bryan enters with AJ.
Bryan: Yo Hunter, guess what? Taker's gonna hunt your a** down tonight. YES! YES! YES! YE...
Triple-H (interfering): Hey Hey Hey Danny boy... If I were you, I would be more concerned about what plan's in store for me, rather than what's in store for others. And YOU guess what? Your next match (ah).. will (ah).. be the(h).. shortest match in Wrestle Mania History! *crotch chop*

Sorry it took so long. My mom was on my case about the basement being such a mess so I spent all day trying to clean it up. Then after I got done vigorously *********ing since I'll never have sex with a woman, I stumbled upon this thread.

Now I will use my Nazi Mod powers to shut this down. Muhahahaha!

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back