What game/s are you currently playing?

Def Jam Icon: Game is freakin tight. I thought when i got it that it was just gonna suck and i was gonna lose interest very quick. Man was i wrong. The different fighting styles really add to the gameplay. And if you manage the dj controls so the music can help you, it makes the game that much more entertaining

sVr 2008: The 24/7 mode is decent at best, the storylines get repetitive as you get deeper into it. Some of the controls take some getting used to, but when you do it gets really fun. The best way to play this game is with a friend because after a while the computer gets boring to play because they stand around for like 5 minutes before throwing a punch

Final Fantasy X(PS2)- Yea addictive game and im still improving on my file. Started few years ago, took a break and then played it again

Age Of Empires(PC)- Returned to this game too. I for got about it now i jsut learned hwo to play it for real without cheats and im kinda getting adidctied to this game too.

Well thats it for now. Its been a while since i had this little games to play. I just finished all the prveuious games that i played. Such as Kingdom Hearts II, Yakuza, Bleach, Okami, Crash bandicoot twinsanity, and a little more but i forgot

I am currentlly playing Zelda: twilight Princess on My Game cube. I have A question. if anyone in here has this game, can anyone help w/ certain spot on game?

I am currentlly playing Zelda: twilight Princess on My Game cube. I have A question. if anyone in here has this game, can anyone help w/ certain spot on game?

You should use the Ask a Question Thread, I will help you out with your problem there.

Right now I am currently playing SvR 2008, me and my friend is doing GM Mode for fun, not competitively, and I am also playing Phantasy Star Ep. 1&2 on my Cube, that game always sucks me back in every couple of months, it is pretty addicting and it is the only game that I plays on my Gamecube.

I rented COD 4 and I was hooked on that (muliplayer), but I just returned it so I'll be going back to Kane & Lynch and I may break Halo back out.

i have a lotta good games for 360 im a humongous sports gamer. Right now its smackdown 08, nba 2k8, and college hoops 2k8. And then i'll be gettin mlb 2k8 when it comes out.

Let's see games I've been playing latley....

Twisted Metal Black: PS2 car... exploding... killing... game... By that I mean it's by far my favorite PS2 game, straight from the Twisted Metal series. Black offeres a different twist to the Twisted Metal world then anything before it.

Twisted Metal Head On and Twisted Metal Lost: PS2 version of the popular PSP version of Twisted Metal Head On. Pretty much a remake, with a few exceptions in levels and characters of Twisted Metal 2. Lost is the unfinished work that the game creators of Twisted Metal Black were working on for it's sequal before they all tragically died in a pane crash...

Twisted Metal Head On: Same thing as the PS2 version, but the PSP version offers slightly less to be desired...

As you can see I've been virtually playing nothing but Twisted Metal latley... I can't help it, I honestly think it's one of, if not the best car violence series out there... What makes it better... Twisted Metal is coming to PS3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back