What ever happened to Stables?!

Matisyahu

Getting Noticed By Management
I think that they should bring back the concept of groups in the WWE otherwise called stables. I'm not saying go the way of the nWo where you have 3/4 of the roster in a heel group but hear me out.

The Four Horsemen- not much needs to be said about these guys they were simply the BEST stable in the history of the sport through many changes and differing groups of guys they stood the test of time.

nWo- great idea in the beginning when they were limited to the likes of Hollywood, The Outsiders, Savage, Scott Norton, Bagwell, etc. Really kicked the WWF's ass for awhile on Monday nights with WCW winning the ratings war they were essentionally Eric Bischoff's saving grace no doubt about it.

Degeneration X - Good competition for the nWo with more of a fun feel if you will were as the nWo essentially controlled the show, these guys destroy the show all because its fucking hilarious! I loved DX in the beginning and it was going great but it got stale of course.

There are many great stables such as Evolution, The Ministry of Darkness and others I didn't mention but the idea is that some groups like these would be great to see once again. What groups do you guys want to see?

i kinda of miss them myself, i was all about the NWO but as far as teh other ones in the wwe i didnt much care. But i think the wwe needs to come up with something because i thnk TNA is a serious threat to them

I'm all for creating new stable but I hate how they bring back old ones. It looks like WWE are starting to create new ones ie D-X, Spirit Squad and King Bookers Court and with rumours of an N.W.O. return this could be a new phase in WWE.

D.X is great,always one of my favorites. but i think wwe should bring back some old members like road-dogg, mr.ass or chyna

After I saw Chyna on Surreal Life I was shocked she is a friggin ******!

I hope they do not bring her back because since she left she has become a joke. Maybe bring in X-Pac as part of the nWo or DX who you always think may go either way

Chyna will never be back. Triple H left her for Stephanie McMahon so there's no way she would be brought back.

u forgot
The Hart Foundation
The Union
The Brood
The Corporation
Demolition
Disciples of Apocalypse
The Oddities
APA
The Kliq
X-Factor
Lo Down

dam there was so much more just cant think but i agree i miss stables is there even any now n days i cant think of any

I think the WWE need to create the next big stable, like DX and nWo that will be remembered for a long time

There is a lot of talk about bringing Nash and Hall back to the WWE but rather than use a stable that is old and in my opinion dead why not create a new stable to fued with DX!

outsiders vs dx wow that would be a good fued id have to go for the outsiders tho but then again that would be like the nwo vs dx fued i guess wouldnt it

You know when Evolution was first brewing I thought WOW a new 4 Horsemen, but when they named Evolution I was a little disappointed. They should have a gotten a manager to manage them like The Horsemen did with JJ Dillion. A great manager would have been ofcourse Arn. Stables now adays have been lost with terms like superstar and slabberknocker. Dont get me wrong I luv him to death but lets get back to some old fashioned fundamentals that made us all love the sport. The Outsiders now to make a return I dont know. We tried that when Vince was feuding with Flair for control of the company. He wanted to poison his own creation with them and what happened ..... Hogan came back and feuded with Rock and turned back to the Red and Yellow and Hall fought Austin. What a waste. It wouldnt be the NwO without Hogan, Hall, and Nash. Stables and or Families in wrestling today has been lost. The Heenen family back in the early days was out of this world. I rememeber when each manager had about 5 or 6 wrestlers under their belt and there was always a headliner in that group. Heenan, Slick,and Jimmy Hart all had stables because WWE gave great storylines to managers to
create feuds. Whether it was a manager running to the ring and hitting someone or sending their wrestler down to the ring and distracted someone. Lets get some old WWF and WCW tapes out and sit these guys down and let them see what its all about.

the best stable ever was the nwo red and black they should bring back hall and nash to fued with dx

DX NWO 2006 SURVIVOR SERIES IT WILL HAPPEN
I WORK FOR VINCE AND I OVER HEARD HIM TALKING ABOUT
HIM SIGNININ 5 PEOPLE NASH HALL PAC HOGAN(WAS NOT SIGNED)KILLINGS.
hE WAS TALKING TO RICKY THE STEAMBOAT WHOO SAID HE WANTS DIBIASE TO BE THE S REFERE FOR THE MATCH.

dboy1373 said:
DX NWO 2006 SURVIVOR SERIES IT WILL HAPPEN
I WORK FOR VINCE AND I OVER HEARD HIM TALKING ABOUT
HIM SIGNININ 5 PEOPLE NASH HALL PAC HOGAN(WAS NOT SIGNED)KILLINGS.
hE WAS TALKING TO RICKY THE STEAMBOAT WHOO SAID HE WANTS DIBIASE TO BE THE S REFERE FOR THE MATCH.

Yeah sure you work for Vince... And your name is? And you come on these forums why?

I kinda miss stables as well.... I think they ran out of ideas... But there is a stable on SD! King Bookers stable... Dont kno what its called tho... They should make one in ECW tho... I would rather them not bring any old ones back tho.. They tend to kill the whole thing..

Does anyone remember Right to Censor with Steven Richards, Ivory, Val Venis, The Goodfather and Bull Buchanan. They drew great heat even though the matches other that Venis' were crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back