• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What do you do thread?

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
What is your line of work? Are you a stay at home parent? Are you a student? Do you work in an office, behind the wheel, behind the scope, or behind a mop?

I am a full time student, now working on two degrees, BA of Arts in History with a minor in Literature, as well as beginning on my BEd. During the summer I work as an Accessible Awareness Worker, working with people with disabilities and with businesses to assure that they are accessible and promote accessibility. I am on the phone a lot, and am required to work with civic engineers to store owners. When I don't work there for money, I also volunteer there.

Work at a bookstore where I do a variety of things, full time student working towards a BA of Arts in Political Science and also various other activities such as stock trading and various other business ventures.

I work as an actor, Going back to Uni this september so chose to stay at home with the kids till then, studying my BA In drama and theatre, after that will go back to acting full time

Norcal, how many damn times do we have to go over this?

You own no pet store. You operate a pet store.

Trained Illustrator/Cartoonist, who dabbles in punk music (guitar/drums), eventually I shifted to the Strength & Conditioning field where I currently earn my living, and am actually considering going to OVW since I live so close... who knows maybe I'll add out of work pro wrestler to the list

I am a full time college student who is trying to get a degree so I can become a therapist & whenever i'm not at college, I work at my friends used car dealership customizing the cars & help pursuade people to buy the cars.

I'm an Internet Technician and Computer Administrator for the phone company here, and I'm also a full time student working on my Bachelor's Degree for Information Technology. I also do computer repair work on the side.

I am a Customer Service Agent with Bank of America. Have a question about your bank account with Bank of America, I can answer it. Want Overdraft Fees back? Well...sorry 'bout your damn luck. Seriously, I get in trouble for giving them back. But yea.

I am a full time student working on a Journalism degree with a History minor. I work at the human resources office during the school year and I umpire and prepare baseball fields over the summer

Right now I'm not doing anything. Thinking of getting a bachelors in Business Management for the University of Florida at some point though.

I'm a junior at the University of Mississippi working on getting my bachelor's in chemical engineering. I work as a desk receptionist and recently became a resident assistant. I'm currently a member of the National Residence Hall Honorary and hold the position of parliamentarian for the National Society of Black Engineers and I am also a chemical engineering tutor.

I am a builder sometimes, I am digging some graves next week (as a job this time, sweet) and after that I dont know, maybe nothing.

I got a Business and Management Degree, I now work for a cruise company and make terrible Punk Music in my spare time.

I'm a full time University student going for a Child and Youth Studies degree. I'm currently job hunting for a summer job, but no luck yet. After this school year, hopefully I get into Teacher's College.

I'm a freelance videographer for several national sports companies - i.e. Big Ten Network, ESPN, Major League Soccer and NASCAR.

I have a BA in Telecommunications and Journalism and an AD in Marketing from Kent State University.

I am a full time College student. I am working towards getting a degree in Criminal Justice. I want to straighten out kids. I work at one of the largest privately owned supermarkets in PA. I am a cashier, cart pusher and I can work the fucking lottery machine and I am extremely good at fucking up money grams. One day a week I work at a little store up by my house. There I bring in orders and I stock Cigarettes. I also sell my prescription drugs. :glare:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back