What Championship Belt Looks The Coolest?

What Championship Belt is coolest?

• WWE Spinning [RAW]

• U.S. Spinning [SD]

• World Heavyweight

• ECW World

• Hardcore

• WWE Championship [regular]

• Smoking Skull Belt [Stone Cold]

• Intercontinental Title

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jrock

WWE Championship [Regular]
World Heavyweight
WWE Spinning Championship [2005 to Present]
U.S. Spinning Belt [2005]
U.S. Champinship [present]
Intercontinental
Cruiserweight
ECW World Title
The WWF Attitude Championship
Smoking Skull Belt
Hardcore
Undisputed
Other

My fav. is the Spinning WWE Title or the World Heavyweight, they are really cool looking.

The world heavyweight championship belt is classic. The winged eagle belt from the 90's was the best imo.

PLEASE LOOK FOR A QUESTION BEFORE YOU POST IT. this question has been asked before and its been discussed. Quit being lazy and look for a question before you decide to post it.

realblackhart said:
PLEASE LOOK FOR A QUESTION BEFORE YOU POST IT. this question has been asked before and its been discussed. Quit being lazy and look for a question before you decide to post it.

dude no offence but you should relax, i mean if you see that it has been posted before then just ignore it. and i say the US title spinner or the smoking skull

There is a reason he is gettign upset. It is stated in the rules, J-Rock has been warned multiple times. He has also been told to do more than just ask a question.

teddyandkathy said:
dude no offence but you should relax, i mean if you see that it has been posted before then just ignore it. and i say the US title spinner or the smoking skull

Its no big deal to you cause your new... Read the repitive thread... But you prob still wont care... Personally I think I speak on the behalf of a lot of people here... If your going to continue doing stupid shit... Then dont come at all...

Spinner WWE Title Belt... I have one... Its really nice looking when you have it in front of you..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back