Welcome To Monday Night Raw LD: Will Jericho Bounce Back From His Asswhooping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

That N Word

Actively evolving
14907631_1148781265213508_848644562371548308_n.jpg

Over the weekend,WWE Legend and Raw Superstar Chris Jericho was attacked by Chris Jericho in a very real altercation. This is about Hunico's fifth backstage fight. I'd say it's time to let him go.

Anyways, will Seth and Roman get back together or nah? Will we see Brock Lesnar beat up Rusev or nah? Will Sami continued to be buried or nah? All these questions will be answered tonight on my show...

THE KEVIN OWENS SHOW!!!...
..Which I will not be watching!

I miss Valjean and BaconBits opening these. At least they stick around.

Abandon ship!

Some of us actually do things with our lives rather than sitting on a Wrestling Blog all day. I know you can't relate. But I had to make a commercial for my college. That's why I wasn't here.

Some of us actually do things with our lives rather than sitting on a Wrestling Blog all day. I know you can't relate. But I had to make a commercial for my college. That's why I wasn't here.

Why do I get the horrible impression that you are Bring the Pain in disguise.

How about not posting LDs so early if you're not going to be around for it? Don't be the guy that goes "FIRST!" in the Youtube comment section.

You abandoned your thread and so did everybody else.

How about not posting LDs so early if you're not going to be around for it? Don't be the guy that goes "FIRST!" in the Youtube comment section.

I didn't even see this thread I only saw Spidey's, so starting posting on it.

I didn't even see this thread I only saw Spidey's, so starting posting on it.

This one got buried because it was made before noon. Spidey is the punctual type.

Anyways this LD is deader than dead. See you guys next Monday.

Does it matter? No. Who gives a fuck? If you didn't want Me making it. Then just make your own. From which I hear, You did anyways. Don't be Frank N Stein.

Why do I have so much space in your head?

98% of the time I completely ignore you and yet you still talk about me.

Why do I have so much space in your head?

98% of the time I completely ignore you and yet you still talk about me.

Bruhh you're twisting shit. I don't think of you at all. This is actually the complete opposite. I pretend you don't exist or try to be nice to you. You literally follow Me around and comment on every thread of mine some bullshit and take shots at Me. You're still butthurt because I called you a bitch jokingly back in February. But now i'm glad I did. Because you are a bitch. I'm willing to take whatever consequence I get for calling you a bitch. You are a miserable waste of a human body. You literally think following Me around and trying to troll Me is gonna make you "popular" on a wrestling blog. I'm grinding in the real world and can give two fucks about this. I get on here in my down time. Which is maybe twice a week. I would tell you to go kill yourself.But this isn't the Bar Room. So i'm not. Your mother should be ashamed she raised a low life like you.

Closed. Owens Show, shut up. You're whining and getting drawn into a fight with some of the nitwits around here because people aren't noticing your seven hours early Raw LD's. This is stupid and it's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back