[Website News]: WZCW.com going forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
Killjoy.gif

Hello WZCW Universe,

David Kerms here giving a quick update on the current status of WZCW.com and how it will operate towards the future.

Firstly, the Power Rankings took a "one-week break" following the Roulette Rounds in both quality and in-depth explanation but I'm happy to say that the Power Rankings is back at full strength for the shows in Wales with a new set of Power Rankings following Meltdown 120 & Ascension 96 expected to be released in the next day or two.

As for the actual WZCW.com website, we will be experiencing some down-time heading into the shows in Wales. I'm taking this opportunity to discuss with both Jenny C. & Angelo Drake on many topics such as where they'd like to see WZCW.com head and what content they'd like to offer/submit in the coming weeks.

However, we shall resume regular tasks and submitting articles as we transition to the Lethal Lottery in England. We have a couple of special articles in store for the Lethal Lottery by yours truly, one of which will include the statistics associated with the Lethal Lottery PPV and the match itself plus some other articles with an LL theme to them as well.

A quick word from the writer:

As Kermit stated in the WZCW Unbound Podcast with Killjoy & Yaz, he has resigned as Website Manager effective immediately and has given all duties to me. This is the reason for the lack of articles in the past week and in the coming days until the shows in Wales pass. I'll be focusing my time with the shows and then when the Lottery boards are released, I will be working on the website and get some articles going.

I'll do my best to take on the role as best as Kermit did and I hope you guys will enjoy the articles I've got planned. Dagger and Red Skull, expect a PM incoming in the next couple of days about the website stuff.

Okay, now back to David for the outro.

Thank you for reading this non-news piece and we appreciate your understanding in our slight inactivity with down-time.

2cr0ubn.png

Website Manager
David Kerms

Credits
Banner: Killjoy
Article: FalKon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics