WANTED: Writer for Book This series

NotoriousMEAT

TWITTER: @Son_Broku
Not too sure if this has been done before, or is even allowed. But I'm looking for a writer to partner with me on a Book This series. You'll receive full credit for all input in the series.

The time period I'm going after is post Attitude era. Summer of 2001, starting with the InVasion angle, and have all the way up to WrestleMania XX in 2004 mostly thought out.

I've wanted to do this series for a while. I love booking, but I've noticed in these threads people prefer each match from each show typed out, full promo's, commentary, ect. I have storylines and character development completely mapped out, but fear I'll never truly have the time to write every show from open to close.

I'm looking for anyone who's either..
A) Done a series before and would like to do another
B) Wants to do one of their own but isn't sure of a time period
C) Someone who enjoys writing
D) Someone who knows the time period well (MUST!)

Please reply below if you're interested. I feel this series has potential to be TRULY special.
Anyone interested who would like to discuss my ideas and vision for booking going forward, please feel free to message me.

As I've just started one, and am on the verge of getting to my first Pay-Per-View, I don't think I'd want to work on another one. However, if you like, you can work with me on mine if you want? Just check the Book This! section and check out mine, and see if you'd like to work with me or not. Just message me here if you're interested, I'd like help with the writing and the booking. Maybe I write RAW and you write SmackDown or vica-versa? You'd get full credit for the show you write but it'd just make it easier for us both instead of having to write 2 full shows, in mine and your's. Just a suggestion, either reply on this thread or message me, I'm not too bothered. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back