VKM Segments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rokitka

Brian Rokitka, Wrestling Fan
Well as everyone knows, tonight is Genesis. I was wondering, do you guys think there will be any shots at WWE? Personally, with Vince Russo running things, you never know.

:dark2: I think there will be PLENTY of shots at the WWE....and it shall be VERY VERY interesting....... I really wanna see this thing with VKM and WWE escelate into something GINORMOUS!!!! Even though it probably wont....yet it still will be awesome to see what does happen....:lol:

I agree..I think alot of people are excited to see what will happen.

And the reason being, it's not storyline. That's why the Monday Night Wars were so popular, it's because they were real. Everyone wants to see reality and fiction mixed when it comes to wrestling.

i think that voodoo kin mafia will take war 2 monday night raw and what kip james sed that triple hollywood and shawn kiss my bottom wasn't that good and thats true wen dx came out 8 years ago them 2 jackass sed bg and kipper wasnt good enough 2 be in dx but the james gang always saved there asses so dx sucks vkm well rule dx and vincent k m

please if they went to raw the police and the coroner would be scraping their flesh off of the pavement. it seems tna has gotten big in the head thinking that they can just take shots at wwe and not look like a total jack ass.

wrestling247 said:
please if they went to raw the police and the coroner would be scraping their flesh off of the pavement. it seems tna has gotten big in the head thinking that they can just take shots at wwe and not look like a total jack ass.
LOL....that was seriously funny....about the police and coroner scraping their flesh off the pavement.....and even if VKM got remotely near DX...I gotta say DX would ANHILATE VKM.......it would be a pretty, bloody mess.....but.....Vince wouldnt allow that to happen.....

I was just sitting here thinking about how this stuff is good for wrestling. When DX invaded WCW that was so awesome. Now this happens to WWE and it isn't cool? Give me a break.. It is good for the business it shows competion in the industry. Also Vodoo Kin Mafia.... VKM is there intials.. Is there any correlation between the intials VKM with the intials of Vincent Kennedey McMhaon which is also VKM???

to be honest i see this as a pathetic case for tna to get themselves over with the crowd as "the answer" to vince. ecw(paul heyman in paticular) used to do the same thing to wcw. and it got cheers its just cheap cheers.

JoshK1985 said:
I was just sitting here thinking about how this stuff is good for wrestling. When DX invaded WCW that was so awesome. Now this happens to WWE and it isn't cool? Give me a break.. It is good for the business it shows competion in the industry. Also Vodoo Kin Mafia.... VKM is there intials.. Is there any correlation between the intials VKM with the intials of Vincent Kennedey McMhaon which is also VKM???

HA! Duh the initials are the same. Thats the point. How the hell else does Voodoo Kin Mafia make sense.

It was very cool when DX invaded WCW because no one had done that before, the way they did it was very unique and clever. It was ballsy, surprising, and entertaining.

Voodoo Kin Mafia doing the same thing is not cool. Why? Because those jackasses went out and cut a promo about how WWE is stupid for trying to re-use old ideas (DX ressurection) to make money, so if they turn around and use that idea they are hypocrits, despite the fact that they are already hypocrits simply for starting an angle that is completely the same as the original DX army angle (war with the competitor), as well as NWO. That is why it is not cool. If they want to be creative with their war then let them be. Personally I don't see them invading RAW at all. This is not going to work simply because TNA is not big enough to make it work yet, and WWE isn't going to do anything in response. (I may eat those words after RAW tonight, who knows).

The Whole VKM thing is just dumb and pointless this will only make people watch WWE more to see if they'll react in anyway. Jame Gang should just forget about WWE and try to do things in TNA this is obvioulsy another dumb storyline by Russo to show his hatred to WWE and quite honestly it's sad.. :icon_neutral:

TNA definately wants to bring in WWE fans, but they fail to do so. How? You think WWE fans will continue watching TNA when they try to influence others not to watch their product and not to support their #1 attraction? To me, that does nothing but pushes WWE fans away from watching TNA's product.

Honestly, i would like to see it build similiar to when DX attempted to invade Nitro...one thing Bischoff always regretted was not letting them in...i have a sneaking suspicion, that not if, but WHEN Voodoo Kin Mafia shows up at a RAW, that they will be let on...it will be a ratings boost the likes wrestling hasn't seen in YEARS. (Theres a SMALL part of me that thinks Vince is a VERY silent partner in TNA, i know i'm crazy, but i can't shake the idea) this VKM segment, while somewhat rehashed from the old DX Army days, is actually one story line that actually as me guessing as to what will happen next.

Alright even if the thought of Vince having any part with TNA comes to your mind you should be banned from life for so stupid. Honestly, how could such thoughts ever come to your head?

And no WWE will never do anything to counter this. Vince will be smart and do his best to keep TNA in the dark as long as he can. There are still many fans out there they aren't even aren't even aware that TNA exsists. If Vince retaliates, he lets TNA win. He will not give TNA any publicity. Nor should he.

I think that TNA needs to move away from trying to compete with the WWE, I mean really they need to focus on putting on good shows and not ripping on WWE, I cant understand why Gunn and Dogg are slating thier friends too, what a pair of sell outs, road dogg should just go back to being the roadie for double j

Tributaltion Machine said:
I read so where. WWE gets more Boo than TNA. Why is that?
If I was a wrestler I would ask VOODOO KINMAFIA "Can I join?"

i have no idea what u just said. can u revise that?

these tactics can backfire on TNA cause some TNA fans might tune in to WWE just to see if they react. The reason that Vince hasn't answered these insults because he doesn't want his viewers tuning in to tna to watch another Monday Night War. It's not going to happen until TNA's fanbase increases to match wwe's.

I can't stand the VKM segments. I just hate Road Dogg with a passion. Billy is alright, but I can't stand him sometimes either. Truth is, VKM is no where near the same level as DX and the segments they do aren't entertaining they're just the same old crap that they've been saying since they got to TNA that nobody has bought. I hate it most when they talk about how they carried DX to the top. I wonder if they really think that's true. How could they? All they did was dominate the tag team division. Michaels and Triple H ran the Heavyweight division. And Michaels practically carried the entire company on his shoulders before he got injured.

HBK was never even in DX when The New Age Outlaws BACKED UP Triple H. They suck and I honestly think Vince doesn't even anticipate TNA's ability to grow to his level. He doesn't make a big deal about Monty Brown jumping over, he never mentions anything to do with TNA. IF VKM show up Vince won't acknowledge it at all. The one thing he might do is use his brain and create a real life counter to them to litterally make their "invasion" pointless. Liek he might find out about it and completly prevent them from getting footage.

You all need to understand that Vince is the king of this shit as far as the general public and the average wrestling mark is concerned. Why would he make a deal of any of this? Or even let people know he ever heard about it? He will not give TNA that publicity. Saying the initials TNA and letting people know its an alternative would give TNA some new fans. It would be completely stupid on Vince's part.

And I know this is a bad comparison, but its like when Eminem had that beef with Benzino, the owner of The Source (a hip-hop publication). Benzino hit out at Eminem and tried to make a name for himself riding on the popularity of Eminem. Eminem counted with, "I'd say your name, but I'd make you fuckin famous".

Its the same thing here. Vince says TNA and he makes them famous. As things stand right now, most people dont have a fkn clue who or what TNA is.

I think Vince will just sit and watch these guys make an ass of themselves for the amuesment, and then when vince gets tired will shut tna up for good.

yeah the wwe is not responding and i dont think they will. After watching what vkm did on tonights impact it makes them look like a dx rip off. Throwing eggs at a target just trying to be like dx only they faild horribly at it.

man if vince offered road dogg n billy a contract right now to wwe, u know how fast they would jump ship...but dis vkm storyline is pretty interesting i watch wwe here n there n tna here n there n im gonna keep watchin tna to see watt they do wit dis storyline, its good entertainment keeps viewers wondering watts gonna happen next..TNA is a company on the rise n i wanna c wwe have some competion again, cuz wwe is gettin to boring with the same old lame storylines..

jimmy*cain said:
man if vince offered road dogg n billy a contract right now to wwe, u know how fast they would jump ship...but dis vkm storyline is pretty interesting i watch wwe here n there n tna here n there n im gonna keep watchin tna to see watt they do wit dis storyline, its good entertainment keeps viewers wondering watts gonna happen next..TNA is a company on the rise n i wanna c wwe have some competion again, cuz wwe is gettin to boring with the same old lame storylines..
Why would they jump ship? To go get f***ed by HHH and Michaels again? They're doing the storyline because it's a legitimate feeling they have against three key people at Titan. Anyone who has watched the original shoot interview and doesn't have a mental handicap sees that Russo chose to go after this angle because the heat is legit. VKM HATES McMahon, Michaels, and HHH. For real. Not just in scripted wrestling land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back