• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Vince

davidslayer

COD 1 IS BEST.
A doctor (Freddie Prinze Jr) is checking on someone and asks how his favorite patient is. He says he is still in a coma and says it's a shame he will miss the election, then the camera shows an unconscious Vince McMahon in a hospital bed. He says he would be glad knowing his wife visits him all the time, even when she is running for Senate. The doctor says she has spent $50 million and Vince comes out of his coma and starts screaming about the money. The doctor tells him all the things going on in WWE now and he can't believe it, then Vince jumps out out bed and says he needs to go to the bathroom. As he struggles to walk away he has a Blumenthal (Linda's opponent) poster on his butt and makes his way to the bathroom. The screen goes black then Stephanie McMahon wakes up and asks her husband (Triple H) if Vince is still in a coma. He says yes, and they think he is brain dead, and a relieved Stephanie goes back to sleep as she realized it was just a dream.

It was a bit random though. I don't exactly see what the point of the skit was. It was fun seeing Steph and hearing HHH again though.

So nobody noticed Vince carrying a sign related to Linda's opponent dangling from the 60-something year old's ass?

I thought the segment was funny. I know it was only a ploy to put down Linda's opponent in her Senate (I think) race. But I got a good laugh out of it.

Because that way they could have a doctor that could play off of Vince and look like he belonged on camera?

I thought the segment was funny. Yes, I know the motives behind it, and yeah, it was dumb, but it also worked. The Steph/HHH cameo at the end was great.

1) Since when has Vince been in a coma?
2) Surely if Steph "wakes up" to ask her husband if he's still in a coma & he replies that he is braindead, doesn't it seem like they're pushing him out the company? Just my thoughts.

Lulz, Vince had a Dick in his ass.

Doc, that was the best yet.:lmao:

votei.jpg

See? I votated this morning.

Now, we'll see if Blumenthal can dick Linda today.

(Oh, God. I didn't really say that, did I?)

Vince will never miss an opportunity to promote WWE, and promoting his wife at the same time made it worth showing his face. He knew the thing would go viral, he's no dummy.

Ric-Flair.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back