Vince McMahon at Mania

Worlds_Greatest_Booker

fan of a WZ Wellness Programme
I've been thinking about this for a while now and im sure that I am not the only.

"Will Vince show up at mania and turn on Triple H"

as vince has been off TV since he got kicked in the head and i reckon it would be quite good to have Vince come out as the match is ending (it would probally get a big pop) and then suddenly out of no where double cross Triple H and align himself with The legacy.

his explanation could be something like.

"the reason i have aligned myself with Orton is becausethat night when he punted me in the head he showed me something thats i have not seen in a very long time.... BALLS!!!"

I think this would be the best way to carry on the fued as it adds a extra leave on heat.

whats your opinions

he will turn on HHH
he'll return but wont turn on HHH
other

I actually thought of this last night. I was amazed that it didn't come into my head until now but it's perfect. The last match at 'Mania and Orton wins the WWE Title while McMahon turns on HHH & Steph. I mean, it's priceless. It would be a huge shocker, and it would be something HUGE to end the show on. Plus, the fued that could follow could be something amazing.

If Orton wins this match he is going to have hellp from a McMahon. I personally dont think it will be Steph or Shane. I think the WWE with this PG rating are not going to want to give people any type of idea where they think Stephanie is cheating on her real life husband and father of her kids. Shane could be an option but he's a semi let down compared to Vince. If Vince would screw over Hunter it would make sense. Think of all the pranks HHH pulled on Vince during the second coming of the original DX and afterwards. Aso the fact that HHH never came to Vinces aid and that Orton showed he hsad "grape fruits". It would make sense for Vince to screw Hunter and Steph. This also could really add heat to this feud.

Personally, I think that'd ruin Orton, I'd love to see him do it by himself. Ted gets taken out this week on RAW, then it is just Orton and HHH. One on One. Have Orton win, it will totally make him.

No, Vince will not even appear at Wrestlemania. Vince is 63. He doesnt need, nor does he really want to be on screen as much as he used to be, and its a smart move by him, as he's easing people away from his character, as he obviously wont be around forever. Look at it this way, McMahon has been trying to get off of TV for a few years now- faking his death, money giveaway mishap, punted in the head by orton... all of these events caused McMahon to be taken off of TV, and they all pretty much happen one right after another. Vince will not appear at WM25, nor will he really be entering himself into any major storylines anymore. His time in WWE as an on-air character is winding down, and rightfully so. There's no chance that he'll get involved in this current storyline at WM25. In fact, the proposed scernario doesnt even make sense anyway. He won't appear, nor will he put himself into any long-term storyline.

I dont think that Vince will return at Mania. I stay to my post on many other post that Steph will turn on Trips. We all know that after all that fiasco that happened between Shane and RKO, i really dont think he will turn, Vince is going to retire really soon(between now and next wrestlemania). What would a heel turn do to his career. Ric Flair was seen for most of his career as a dirty heel and people would boo him, if he was still like that during his career ending matches, people (most likely kids) wont find any respect for him. The Rock made a face turn before he left the WWE, if he was a heel when he faced Goldberg, the fans wouldnt have been as hurt when he made his farewell speech. If Vince expects to be cheered off by the fans and all, he should STAY AWAY FROM MANIA. Next year he should be inducted in tha Hall of Fame and retire. Its Stephanie's turn to shine as the new McMahon in charge. I fully believe that now that we have a women Chairman in the future, there will be a attitude era restart because she probably will make some wrestlers do stuff for her love, lots of wrestlers will flirt and stuff, and wats great about Steph is that she has that voice that makes you wanna listen. Vince, you have made me a wrestling fan through all tha hard work u bring to tha company and I greatly appreciate ur determination to make this company what it is today, but its time to pass tha torch to Steph.

As I have mentioned before, if you want shock, something nobody saw coming at the end of Wrestlemania, I predict Linda Mcmahon to come out and side with Legacy, just a 1 time appearance to get the rest of the fam to get it together, or to respect her or something like that. But would that not be unbelievable?

i don't know.
But i don't think so.
At last appearance vince seemed turned face (great fans reaction, good attitude), and i think fans want to see him still face for a while. Orton doesn't need Vince help, he has Legacy, i think that will be:

- distraction by ted or cody
- RKO out of nowhere
- one, two, three.

HHH aint won at mania since WM19 i really doubt hes gonna lose this one..... also as for Shock Value... Mcmahons have been turning on each other all the time since 1999 its not shocking anymore its just boring

He may come he may not, im not sure what i feel, but if it happened, it needs to be big, because nothing "big" has happened(except HHH orton) to build any fuids up yet.

But it would be nice if he came back for more than one night as per normal lately for him.

We'll see how it plays out, if it happens, ya know, he might interfer in the match im thinking and screw HHH or ortan...

If Orton wins this match he is going to have hellp from a McMahon. I personally dont think it will be Steph or Shane. I think the WWE with this PG rating are not going to want to give people any type of idea where they think Stephanie is cheating on her real life husband and father of her kids. Shane could be an option but he's a semi let down compared to Vince. If Vince would screw over Hunter it would make sense. Think of all the pranks HHH pulled on Vince during the second coming of the original DX and afterwards. Aso the fact that HHH never came to Vinces aid and that Orton showed he hsad "grape fruits". It would make sense for Vince to screw Hunter and Steph. This also could really add heat to this feud.

That would have great shock value to the storyline for sure..There definitely needs to be a McMahon screwing Trips over, I would think Vince is the man for the job since its pretty obvious "(on TV anyway) Trips/Steph are close..it would be a larger betrayal if Steph turned heel but it wouldnt make much sense to me..Although Vince got punted, he's known to join the dark side lol thus making him the better candidate for the job

That would have great shock value to the storyline for sure..There definitely needs to be a McMahon screwing Trips over, I would think Vince is the man for the job since its pretty obvious "(on TV anyway) Trips/Steph are close..it would be a larger betrayal if Steph turned heel but it wouldnt make much sense to me..Although Vince got punted, he's known to join the dark side lol thus making him the better candidate for the job

I couldn't disagree more, actually. People are programmed to expect Vince to turn in major angles. Given the fact that Orton has assaulted all the members of the McMahon family (minus Linda) several times, it just wouldn't make a shred of sense.

Plus, not having any McMahons turn is actually what is more unpredictable than having any of them turn at this point.

I truly think this needs to be a case where "what you see is what you get". Turning any McMahon to align with Orton is only going to take away heat from Orton, which is something they can't afford to do at this point. They've almost screwed up his character by toning him down the past several weeks. They made up for it last week, but went right back to the well again last night with toning him down again.

But if they want to make Orton really shine ... they need to keep him away from aligning with any McMahon's.

The only problem with this is; this is the biggest wrestling event EVER and If we have already guessed what is going to happen in the closing bout of the night, then it's going to be changed beyond belief.

What if something different happened? What if Ted DiBiase turned on Orton? Ted took time off to film for The Marine 2? Surely Ted will become a face when it is released? But the only thing that works against it is that it says on the Internet Movie Data Base is the release date is 2010.

Simply I believe this match, has too many people anticipating someone turning against their own group (McMahons/Legacy) that WWE will simply have a wrestling match. Simply have Triple H's arm raised in victory at the end, with all of the McMahons.

I don't see Stephanie turning on Triple H, the problem is that WWE has already done the whole McMahon/Helmsley split up. The only way it would work is if Stephanie tried to convince Trips that her siding with Orton is simply business. To me that doesn't sound epic enough.

Shane has simply fought too much against Legacy for it to be him as the one to turn.

I think you're wrong. I mean, Steph has turned on HHH already but to this degree? Orton has fucked up the McMahon family completly, so it would be a bigger split if Steph turned on HHH & Orton won. Think, Steph & Orton closing WrestleMania 25? That would be a huge shock. Vince siding with Legacy would be just as epic.

I think Orton is going to take this match at Mania, I have been a big orton fan for the last couple of years, he has turned into a great heel, in the end I do believe it will be a turn, Either Vince or Shane, Hell maybe even both of them turning....but it's really hard to say because they just officially announced they are a family to the WWE audience. Although I would love to see Orton win the match on his own without Legacy(which I think are garbage) but I guess Sunday we will find out for sure. My vote is for Orton to Win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back