Villain Tournament Closed

Savior of Silence

Occasional Pre-Show
Slyfox has decided that it's against the rules for me to run this thing without admin permission...even though some of the admin knew about it and didn't say anything.

Apparently you're not allowed to be creative without permission.

Good times.

Slyfox has decided that it's against the rules for me to run this thing without admin permission...even though some of the admin knew about it and didn't say anything.

Just a quick FYI on this. I'm pretty sure that Slyfox is THE Admin that would authorize something like this, and Klunderbunker is the only person I'd expect to be allowed to make decisions on Slyfox's behalf. All other authorities are Mods and the rest of us just kind of muddle about.

Just a quick FYI on this. I'm pretty sure that Slyfox is THE Admin that would authorize something like this. All other authorities are Mods and the rest of us just kind of muddle about.

Irrelevant. It's nowhere in the rules. Go control + F in the rule book and search for tournament. It's nowhere.

No matter. They've made it abundantly clear that I'm not wanted around here. So I'm outta here.

Just a quick FYI on this. I'm pretty sure that Slyfox is THE Admin that would authorize something like this, and Klunderbunker is the only person I'd expect to be allowed to make decisions on Slyfox's behalf. All other authorities are Mods and the rest of us just kind of muddle about.

Actually I'm in charge of all tournaments.

Irrelevant. It's nowhere in the rules. Go control + F in the rule book and search for tournament. It's nowhere.
Which is why you weren't Infracted. However, there's nothing in the rules which says we cannot close a thread when it violates how we choose to run the forum.

No matter. They've made it abundantly clear that I'm not wanted around here. So I'm outta here.
Oh, I don't care if you want to be here or not. I really don't. But if you are going to be here, then you need to follow the same rules and guidelines everyone else does.

Which is why you weren't Infracted. However, there's nothing in the rules which says we cannot close a thread when it violates how we choose to run the forum.

Oh, I don't care if you want to be here or not. I really don't. But if you are going to be here, then you need to follow the same rules and guidelines everyone else does.

Understood. I was just trying to find something to keep me relevant and show that I can be a decent contributor to the forums. That was the point of the tournament. That's what the prison is for I thought.

Just trying to make the best of a bad situation. I thought that may be commendable rather than punishable.

Lesson learned. No tournaments without permission aye.

Understood. I was just trying to find something to keep me relevant and show that I can be a decent contributor to the forums. That was the point of the tournament. That's what the prison is for I thought.
The point of the prison is to demonstrate you can be a productive member of the forums. No other member gets to run a tournament without administrator permission, so you do not either. Find some other way to be productive.

Just trying to make the best of a bad situation. I thought that may be commendable rather than punishable.
I didn't punish you. :shrug:

I just told you that you couldn't run a tournament without permission.

Lesson learned.
You're ahead of most prisoners at this point. But there's no need to suck up to me, KB is the one you need to convince. And I hear he's quite fond of the peanut butter...

Well in that case I'm talking to the right people. As a semi-productive member of The Prison I have to tell you that there's not nearly enough traffic down here to be able to contribute in a meaningful way and prove your worth. Even if a prisoner comes up with an awe inspiring debate about the intricacies of pro wrestling, next to nobody will see it.

Therefore...it is my contention that the prisoners be allowed to post in more than just one area. A spam section where posts don't count but there are a bit more people maybe.

It's slim pickins' down here.

It's not about whether anyone comments. It's about proving you're a poster capable of productivity while also not annoying the mods.

Well in that case I'm talking to the right people. As a semi-productive member of The Prison I have to tell you that there's not nearly enough traffic down here to be able to contribute in a meaningful way and prove your worth. Even if a prisoner comes up with an awe inspiring debate about the intricacies of pro wrestling, next to nobody will see it.

Therefore...it is my contention that the prisoners be allowed to post in more than just one area. A spam section where posts don't count but there are a bit more people maybe.

Request considered briefly and denied.

It is called PRISON for a reason, bruv.
Best to make do with what is available. So far so good in terms of progress compared to other prisoners on this forum I have come across, without doubt.

I liked the idea and you're not as crazy as some of the past prisoners.

Keep your head, talk about stuff without ranting and don't keep asking about your release.

I liked the idea and you're not as crazy as some of the past prisoners.

Keep your head, talk about stuff without ranting and don't keep asking about your release.

Thanks homie. When I do finally get out of here - and I WILL get out of here - I'm going to check back constantly to see if there are any other prisoners so that I can post some stuff down here for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back