Video game user Tags

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
Well since this is the video game thread, and a ton of next gen games are now coming available online, I'd figure why not try to beat each others asses online.

This thread is simple, just state your usertags on here if you're wanting to either wrestler someone online, or wanting to get sniped from around the world by me at Halo 3. It's a spammy thread, because you're just posting your ID, but don't abuse it.

XBox360 User ID:
Senor Who Dey

My router is "currently under the weather" but should be up and running Thanksgiving Weekend. I play Halo3/Madden '08 virtua fighter 5 and raw vs smackdown.

Xbox ID: Jimmynopants

my XBOX 360 tag is I Fight Bums

currently playing call of duty 4 and halo 3

SAVE GUS 222 or the Gus 14, i play Halo 3,and SvR 07, soon 08 but i wont be on for awhile, my membership ran out, and its a bi*ch to find those cards to renew in Reno

SAVE GUS 222 or the Gus 14, i play Halo 3,and SvR 07, soon 08 but i wont be on for awhile, my membership ran out, and its a bi*ch to find those cards to renew in Reno

Any local Wal*Mart should carry them. If you're refering to an xbox 360 renewal card.

Also, for whomever cares.. my 360 has returned to me, brand new & working & everything. So if you're into Madden, let me know. I'm into any type of sports game to be honest, but I only have NCAA Football & Madden from the 08 collection.

I'll be on the lookout for Smackdown v. Raw, but not until it drops below the outrageous $60.00 tag. That game blows too much for $50.00, let alone an extra $10.00

PSN ID = AwB

I play COD4, Madden 08, Warhawk, Tekken Dark Resurrection

Xbox Live ID = Andy_Rezingard

Smackdown Vs Raw 08, Halo 3, Crackdown, Forza Motorsport 2, Xbox live arcade (can't think of all the arcade games)

Steam ID = adamWbest

Counter Strike, Day of Defeat, HL2 Deathmatch

X-Box Live Gamertag - jrsaxton

Add me if you want.

I spend most of my gaming time on Halo 3 since it's my favorite but others I have include...

COD 4
Gears of War(There's a crack in the middle of the disc but I plan on replacing it very soon)
SVR 08
Army of Two
Crackdown
Madden NFL 08(I'm really bad at this game so if you want an easy then you should play me)
Rock Band
Guitar Hero 3
Guitar Hero 2
The Simpsons Game

That's about it.

My username for almost everything on almost everygame I play is "danmen001" or something of the sort. It is so original :thumbsup:

My name for the PS3 is Derf314, but right now the only game I'm playing is GTA4.

EDIT: I figured instead of posting a new post, I'd edit this ne to prevent spam. But I've since added Rock Band 2 to my collection, and I'll aso possibly be adding SvR09 soon as well. I currently don't have the internet on my PS3, but I will soon.

Hey guys i am new here. My xbox LIVE gamertag is

Zz DazzyBoy zZ

10th Prestige Level 55 on CoD4
Rank 25 on Battlefield Bad Company
Commander On Halo 3
Shadowrun Legend.- I bought this game when it first came out and then sold it cos i got bored but i re purrchased couple of days ago and im loving it. you should definately buy it.
Smackdown Vs Raw 2008 Record: W L
679 115
EA Sports Fight Night Round 3 Record: W L
678 254
GTA IV Ranked Match Rank: 10

Any1 else wish to post their game stats and ranks? also add me if you stay up late whether your american or british or w.e im usually on til bout 5 in the morning and i am a serious competitive gamer.

gt: snub killer75
i play smackdown vs raw 2008 and Tna impact.
also play madden, army of two, gears and rainbow six vegas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back