USA Presidential Elections 2012 LD

I think it's funny how Republicans also keep saying the President didn't want to work with Republicans. They've clearly forgotten their history.

I think it might be more that they wanted to go home and go to bed because they were still accepting ballots after midnight because the governor of Florida thought access to voting machines was a bad thing.

Oh yeah, Obama also played a pickup basketball game today with Scottie Pippin on his team. Obama's team won by 20.

Oh yeah, Obama also played a pickup basketball game today with Scottie Pippin on his team. Obama's team won by 20.

Gee, I wonder why. Perhaps it was the hall of fame basketball player on his team.

I wish the popular vote would hurry up and hit 50% on Obama's side so he can make is damn speech!

some interesting stuff

I actually just found the same thing on CNN, I guess I was looking at the wrong place on their site. This is all based on the CNN National Exit Poll data...

By Gender...
M --- 45% Obama -- 52% Romney
F --- 55% Obama --- 44% Romney <----

By Age...
18-29 ---- 60% Obama -- 37% Romney <----
30-44 ---- 52% Obama -- 45% Romney
45-64 ---- 47% Obama -- 51% Romney
65+ ------ 44% Obama -- 56% Romney

By Size of Area
Urban ------ 62% Obama --- 36% Romney
Suburban --- 48% Obama --- 50% Romney
Rural ------- 39% Obama --- 59% Romney

arrows next to the groups that I think decided this election imo. I suppose Republicans are worried of losing the social conservative base, but I think they need to rethink their decision to push that type of social agenda. The Republicans need to realize that the female and youth votes are extremely important, important enough to decide an election. And the primary reason why they got their asses kicked among those groups was because of their socially conservative moral agendas.

At least the recreational marijuana is now legal. GREAT step in the right direction. Dont have to hear those bigoted, moronic fools. And ofc alcholol kills the deseprate moral argument

Signed Sealed Delivered! I was listening to this song on my phone today and wondered if this would be the song they played if Obama won. Looks like I was right!

Gee, I wonder why. Perhaps it was the hall of fame basketball player on his team.
It might have something to do with the fact it was the fucking President of the United States.

I wish the popular vote would hurry up and hit 50% on Obama's side so he can make is damn speech!
He has hit 50% in popular vote.

At least the recreational marijuana is now legal. GREAT step in the right direction. Dont have to hear those bigoted, moronic fools. And ofc alcholol kills the deseprate moral argument

Unless you also support restriction of alcohol. Who's the moronic fool now?

Hint: It's you.

I'm still afraid of assassinations during moments like these. I know it's irrational but it's something I always expect to happen.

"The best campaign team in the history of politics."

That's probably not hyperbole. That's probably an accurate statement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back